Yana Caves and Gokarna Beach Tour
Imagine getting off a spaceship on a lonely planet a few light-years away from Earth and standing in front of a huge stone castle said to be of an alien king…Probably that’s what you will feel like when you see the Yana Caves! After a small trek, you will see two massive black rock outcrops jutting out of the dense forest as if you’ve just discovered a new world. You can then roam inside the caves and surrounding area, challenge the photographer inside you to capture these unbelievable structures.
Om Beach & Gokarna Temple
It’s not just the shape that defines OM beach, but also the peace and serenity that one feels after landing there. Smooth waves and long shorelines tend to captivate your senses. The top view of this beach distinctively shows Letter 3, which means OM in Hindi. Built during the ancient century, the Gokarna temple is pious and divine in the true sense.
It’s not just the shape that defines OM beach, but also the peace and serenity that one feels after landing there. Smooth waves and long shorelines tend to captivate your senses. The top view of this beach distinctively shows Letter 3, which means OM in Hindi.
Imagine getting off a spaceship on a lonely planet some light years away from the earth and standing in front of a huge stone castle ... maybe that's what you feel like when Yana Caves! After a small trek, you will see two huge black rock outcrops jutting out of the dense forest as if you have just discovered a new world. You can then roam inside the caves and surrounded area, challenge the photographer inside the unbelievable structures.
The “pond of the angels” or Apsarakonda is said to be of ancient origin. The beauty of the place will leave you awestruck. It can be reached after a small trek through the jungle. The water flows down through roots of a peepal tree that descends to the pond below. The mystery doesn’t end here. Hidden behind the foliage are the caves that were once occupied by Pandavas during their exile, as per popular belief. Monsoon is the best time to visit this place.
Batch 1: 31st July - 01st August
Day 0 Friday
09:15 pm Meet Trikon Buddies at CST and board 12133 / Mangalore Express for an overnight journey
Day 1- Saturday
11:00 am Breakfast in Train & Reach Kumta & Get Fresh at Station
11:30 am Start our journey for Yana Caves
12.15 pm Reach Base of Yana Caves & Start Trek
01:00 pm Enjoy local delicacy for lunch and relax
01:45 pm Reach Caves and Explore
02:15 pm Start Descend after exploring Yana Caves
02.45 pm Reach Base, start our journey for Gokarna ( Lunch on the way )
05:00 pm Reach Gokarna and Check in Hotel
06:00 pm Fun time near Gokarna Beach
08.30 pm Have dinner, share stories, and hit the bed
Day 2- Sunday
06:00 am Wake up call
07:00 am Have breakfast and gear up for the day
08:30 am Explore Beach and Gokarna Temple
12:00 pm Check out from Hotel and Move toward Apsarkonda Waterfall ( Lunch on the way )
03:00 pm Reach Apsarkonda Fall, Have Fun time in the waterfall
04:00 pm Proceed towards Gokarna Station
05:00 pm Board train from Gokarna to Mumbai
Day 3- Monday
06:35 am Reach Lokmanya Tilak Terminus
Things to Carry:-
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Rain Gear
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf, sunscreen etc.
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Identity Card
- Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Swimming in the sea is strictly prohibited.
- Mobile connectivity is unavailable in the area
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Yana Caves and Gokarna Beach Tour
What is included in the tour
- Traveling from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Triple Sharing Accommodations at Honnavar / Gokarna
- Food- Day 1: Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
Day 2: Breakfast and lunch
- Trikon Expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Food ordered in train journey
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- 5% GST
- Visit an unusual corner of Karnataka tucked away in greenery
- Trek through a dense forest to Yana Caves
- Explore and capture the unique Yana Caves
- Explore and Enjoyment at Om Beach and Kudle Beach
- Visit The Nearby Temple