Have you ever spent an entire night at the beach, under the sky, gazing at the stars, soaking-in the moonlight? If not and even if yes, here’s an opportunity to bask in the moonlight, amidst the nature with sea by the side…Our Revdanda Beach Camping tour offers this bliss at budget-friendly price. Located at a distance of 17 km from Alibaug is Revdanda beach, which is pretty less crowded unlike other beaches in Mumbai. Join us on this fun-filled camping that’s replete with bonfire, Barbeque, dance and songs, stargazing and plenty of activities.
Batch 1: 8th - 9th February 2020
Batch 2: 22nd - 23rd February 2020
Day 1: Saturday
01.00 pm. Meet at the Gateway of India, catch ferry and and reach Mandwa Beach
02.00 pm Catch a private vehicle to the campsite.
04:00 pm - Reach the campsite on your own. Welcome drink. Freshen up and have some delicious pakodas with garma garam tea.
05:00 pm - Settle down and enjoy the sun setting from the lakeside camp. The place is all time best for nature photography You may enjoy indoor games such as carrom, badminton, volleyball or one can just relax and unwind on hammocks until sunset.
08:00 pm - Enjoy the experience of cooking the barbeque for yourself (Veg/Non-veg).
09:00 pm - Delicious dinner will be served (Veg/Non-veg unlimited food)
10:00 pm- Campfire
00:00 am - Day Off
Day 2: Sunday
06:30 am - Don’t miss the sunrise, it is amazing to watch
09:00 am - Get energized with hot morning tea and some yummy breakfast
10:00 am - We leave with an awesome experience and some great memories to cherish for life
- Visit the Revdanda beach fort.
- Go beach walking to the fort.
- Enjoy volleyball/football/cricket at the beach.
- Go for beach walks on this beach.
- Check out the water sports activity on the beach.
- Watch the sunset.
- Roast some BBQ at the campsite
- Enjoy the bonfire in the evening
What is included in the tour
- Mumbai to Mandwa & Return by Ferry
- Internal Traveling by Local Transport
- Evening Snacks
- Dinner(Veg & Non-veg)
- Night stay in beach camps with comfortable bed sheets and pillows.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- 5% GST