Aurangabad Heritage Tour
Aurangabad has left umpteen remanants of the Mughals and Marathas, this destination has witnessed the fights as well as the lucrative artworks by the artisans. During the medieval period, this destination has lived up to the glory producing fierce looking strategically built forts and spellbound cave paintings. Famous for himroo silk factories and Paithani sarees, Aurangabad deserves a visit.
Trikon is all set to explore the historic remains in a much more interesting way with stories to narrate and memories to cherish forever. You would love tripping across this ancient city that has its own charm.
Above dates not possible?
Contact us & we promise to customize above itinerary as per your convenience.
Call now on 9820022466 or drop an email on email@example.com
Day 0: Friday
- Leave for Aurangabad by Pvt Non AC bus & Spend overnight journey in Bus
Day 2: Saturday
- Reach the hotel by 9 am and get freshen up and relax for a while. Post breakfast leaves for exploring. Drive for around 2 hrs to reach Ajanta Caves and explore with a Govt. Registered Guide. Learn enlightening facts and spend time shopping. Have lunch at Ajanta Hotel near the caves. Come back to Aurangabad for an evening visit to Bibi ka Maqbara i.e Baby Taj Mahal. Come back to the hotel and relax. Post 8 pm play fun games and have dinner.
Day 3: Sunday
- Wake up at 6 am and freshen up. Have breakfast by 7:30 am and leave for Ellora for the mightiest excavation. Get to know about the ancient art and culture and their traditional beliefs, when our guide takes you on a history ride. Be at Ellora till Lunchtime and then proceed towards Daulatabad Fort. Do a short yet easy hike to the top and view the entire Aurangabad city. Post Daulatabad we visit Jama Masjid which marks the end of our historic tour. Start our return journey back to Mumbai
Day 4: Monday
- Reach Mumbai by 8 am (Trip Concludes)
Things to Carry
- Water Bottles
- A light-weighted Haversack or Backpack, and a smaller Day Sack
- Good pair of trekking shoes, and a pair of flip-flops
- Thermal Inners
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Camera, Binoculars (Optional)
- Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, Light towel, Lip balm, Wet wipes, Toothbrush, Toothpaste,
- Any medicines that you consume normally, post consulting a doctor
- Mosquito repellent
- Snacks & Biscuits to munch on (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Hand Sanitizer
What is included in the tour
- Mumbai to Mumbai traveling by Private Non AC Bus
- Accommodation in triple sharing rooms for one nights Non AC.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner – Day1) ( Breakfast & Lunch – Day 2)
- Comfortable Bus for covering all destinations
- Entry, parking, guide and toll charges
- Trikon expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Camera & Videos Charges
- Sunday Dinner
- Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Witness the world famous Ajanta Caves and its paintings
- Experience the unique Ellora Cave formations
- Be at the top most point of Daulatabad fort
- Spend a lazy evening at Bibi ka Maqbara – Replica of Taj
- Visit few more local destinations for shopping and for being a foodie.