Beautifully located on the coastal side of Gujarat state of India, Daman is an impressive beach city offering a perfect weekend getaway from Mumbai. It takes pride in showcasing some great beaches that are popular among the tourists from around the world. With soothing and calm water, smooth sand and swaying coconut palms, the beaches of Daman draw everyone attraction instantly.
Daman, though we have heard about this place multiple times and know that it has some of the beautiful beaches but many fail to know about its rich cultural background. It is famous for its beach, Portuguese colonial architecture, churches, and for the scenic beauty in the twin towns of Nani-Daman and Moti-Daman, which lie opposite each other across the Daman Ganga. Give time a break and be at Daman for a day with Trikon to explore beautiful forts, old Portuguese churches and many more.
Things to Carry
- Legal Bike Papers, Driving License, PUC, Insurance, ID Card
- Full-face helmet & other safety gears
- Bike Jacket
- Reflector bibs
- Long pants
- Pair of sturdy sports shoes with rubber-sole
- Torch with spare batteries
- 2 liters water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Tool Kit
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though this trip is a fun-filled activity, it demands right amount of physical fitness as you might have to face harsh sun during the safaris. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trip, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
Day 1: Sunday, 1st December 2019
06:30 am: Meet Trikon Team at Hotel Fountain, Mira Bhayandar
07:00 am: Start the Bike Trip to Daman. Breakfast en route
10:30 am: Reach Daman and start with the beach first! We first visit the Jampore beach for fun and click pictures there.
11:30 am: Post Jampore beach we visit Devka beach is famous for its black sand.
12:30 pm: Have lunch
01:30 pm: Explore Jain temple, Moti Daman fort and Nani Daman fort.
04:00 pm: Start return journey
06:00 pm: Stop for evening snacks
07:00 pm: Reach Mumbai tentatively
- Bikes only 150cc and above are allowed
- Make sure the bike is in good condition for ride
- Safety gears are must both for rider & pillion
- Road Rules (1 file or 2 file) to be decided by group leader
- It’s not a race so be in file and don’t try to overtake other riders
- No wrong side riding or stunt on the highway
- No alcohol on rides
- Rider accompanying a pillion must settle the petrol charges on their own
- 1. Avoid wearing precious Jewelry during the event, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- 2. Ride decorum needs to be maintained while riding.
- 3. Rider without proper riding gear won’t be allowed. Helmet is compulsory for pillion.
- 4. Ride starts and end at Hotel Fountain
- Visit Devka Beach, Visit Moti Daman Fort
- Explore Gothic style churches, Visit Jampore beach
- Go church hopping
- Have local delicacies
What is included in the tour
- Sightseeing & Entry Charges Wherever Applicable
- Breakfast, Lunch & High Tea
- Trikon Expertise
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mineral water/ cold drinks
- Any personal expenses
- Petrol & Maintenance
- Any RTO fine
- Anything not specifically mentioned in Inclusions
- 5% GST