Situated at 4264 feet above sea level, Anjaneri is one of the forts in the mountain range between of Nashik -Trimbakeshwar. Anjaneri is located 20 kms away from Nashik on the road that leads to Trimbakeshwar.
Imagine the monkey-God Hanuman from Hindu mythology come alive here, for this is his birthplace, according to the Hindu texts! Legend has it that Lord Hanuman spent his childhood and grew up on this very mountain. Named after ‘Anjani’, his mother, Anjaneri is a destination for trekkers and devotees alike.
Event Price : Rs.799/- per person + GST
For Trikon Membership Holders: Rs 699/- per member + GST
To avail membership click here http://bit.ly/2LxliDR
Budget Treks: You have been waiting to do treks every weekend without burning a hole in your pocket. For all those rugged trekkers for whom comfort comes second and fun comes first, we are launching budget treks every weekend. You will travel with us in local transport with our expert leads and have fun up in the mountains in a budget that suits you. Don’t worry we will take care of your meals too
Day 1 – Sunday
01:30 am Meet the Trikon Team at Kasara Station
01:45 am Catch Local Transport to Reach Base Village
03:00 am Reach Anjani Village, have an Introduction round and start trekking!
05:00 am Reach the top. Rest
06:30 am Witness sunrise and soak yourself in the laps of nature.
07:30 am You can explore the fort and have breakfast on the top itself.
08:30 am Post fort exploration and start descending
09:30 am Reach Base Village
10:30 am Start return journey towards Kasara
11:30 am Reach Kasara
02:00 pm Reach Mumbai with lots of memories
Train Time Table For Saturday Night
CST Kasara Fast Local
10:50 pm: CST
10:57 pm: Byculla
11:05 pm: Dadar
11:13 pm: Kurla
11:18 pm: Ghatkopar
11:34 pm: Thane
11:57 pm: Dombivali
12:07 am: Kalyan
12:21 am: Titwala
12:41 am: Asangaon
01:18 am: Kasara
Note:- If you miss the train, you miss the trek. So, please be on time.
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Sleeping Bag or proper bedding
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Torch with Extra Batterries
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- ‘Navara’ and ‘Navari’ pinnacles that can be spotted from Anjaneri village
- The spacious Anjani Mata Temple, dedicated to the mother of Lord Hanuman, is a major attraction here.
- Seeta cave with its interesting carvings is just 10 minutes from the temple!
- Enjoy the exciting experience of trekking in the dark, through the wee hours of morning!
- Watch the sunrise from the Anjaneri top!
What is included in the tour
- Local Transport traveling from Kasara to Kasara in Private Jeep
- Food: Breakfast + Tea
- Trikon Trekking Expertise Charges
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train Travelling
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion