Bungee Jumping at Kolad
Bungee Jumping at Kolad : Situated at the outskirts of Mumbai, Kolad - is a small village, which is very well known for its adventure tourism. Kundalika River is a heavenly abode for all those who wish to seek the Adrenaline rush right at the middle of rapidly flowing river. Both the sides of the river overlook lush green forests adding up to the beauty of the journey.
Situated besides the Kundalika River, Kolad is the new adventure heaven for all those who wish to experience thrill and divinity.
Bungee Jumping at Kolad– Meeting international standards, Fly Sports is the ultimate destination for thrill lovers who would beat the fear and conquer a new level of adventure. Jumping from a great height of 40 meters calls for a dare devil heart and volumes of energy. Backed with immense safety precautions, Bungee jumping at Kolad is safe and fun-filled too. This adventure is all about free-falls and rebound, Just be there to do it. Come on!! Get geared up, follow the instructions and jump amidst the stunning backdrop of kundalika river.
Batch 1 : Sunday , 30th June 2019
Batch 2 : Sunday , 14th July 2019
Batch 3 : Sunday , 28th July 2019
Day 1 : Sunday
05.50 am: Meet the Trikon Team at Pritam Hotel, Dadar (East)
06:00 am: Leave for Kolad
06.15 am: Pickup from K Star Mall, Chembur
06.30 am: Pickup from Sec 17, Vashi (Below the flyover)
06.45 am: Pickup from Hotel 3 Star, Kharghar
09:00 am : Reach Kolad
09:15 am : Breakfast
09:45 am : Start the much awaited bungee jumping adventure
12:45 pm : Bungee Completed
01.30 pm: Change and freshen up
02.00 pm: Lunch (Veg/Non Veg)
04.00 pm: Start return journey
08.00 pm: Reach Dadar
Please Note : No refunds will be provided if you return from the top tower without doing bungee jumping
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS FOR BUNGEE JUMP
1. Kolad bungee will provide you pigeon hole almirah to keep your personal belongings, management will not take any responsibility for the loss and damage to any personal belongings.
2. You must be 18 years old to do bungee jump without parental consent, if you are less than 18 years, you must be accompanied by a parent or local guardian.
3. The minimum weight for bungee jump should be between 35 to 110 kgs.
4. If you suffer from heart condition, epilepsy, high blood pressure, broken bones, any recent surgery, pregnancy, or any neurological disorder, it is advised that you don't attempt jump.
5. Make sure you have all your safety gears on before you even think of jumping.
6. Do not wear jewellery, unsecured glasses or even contact lenses that can cause injury or obstruct vision.
7. Wear comfortable clothes and tuck your shirt in so it does not fly up when you decelerate. Do not wear skirt, your clothes should not be restrictive or too loose, shoes should be flat soled attach securely to your feet. Do not wear boots/high ankles shoes.
8. If you have long hairs, you must tie it up so that it does not get stuck in any of the component's or hit you in the face while jumping.
9. Every jump is insured.
10. You or any member of your party may cancel their travel arrangements at any time, the written notification or an email to that effect from the person who made the booking must be received at our office, the applicable cancellation charges are applied as per the cancellation policy.
11. Bungee jump will not be allowed to the person who will be seen in any alcoholic condition.
12. Indemnity/waiver form should be read carefully and sign before the jump. If you have any questions about the indemnity/waiver do not hesitate to ask the crew member.
13. Listen to your jumpmaster what they say, as it will make your jump more secure and enjoyable.
14. Take some time to relax & watch other people jump before starting your experience, this can help you and ease your mind and nerves.
15. Kolad bungee have right to cancel your activities due to reasons beyond our control i.e.,bad weather, thunder storm, heavy rainfall and the amount will be refunded as per the cancellation policy.
Things to Carry
2 ltrs water
Floaters /Slippers (No Shoes)
Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
Extra plastic bag
Haversack or backpack
Waterproof Camera (optional)
Please carry personal medicines if any
IMPORTANT: Avoid wearing precious Jewelry during the event, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though Bungee Is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the event, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
What is included in the tour
- Transport by Private Non Ac Bus from Dadar to Dadar
- Food: Packed Breakfast , Lunch & Evening Tea / Coffee
- Bungee Jumping, Gears & Guide Expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- GoPro Video / Photo
- 5% GST
- Thrilling Bungee Jumping adventure
- Indulge into Thrilling sports such as Zipline , Kayaking