Cambodia is one of the best offbeat destinations of South East Asia. It is the home of Temples, Nature and Beaches equally. It is the most chosen offbeat destinations by American continents due to its wide offerings. By now as you all know that we are the backpacking experts in town, we will ensure you that even after a decade you will have fresh memories of this awesome backpacking expedition. Join us for this trail and discover more about Cambodia along with exploration of your own hidden potentials.
Date : 12th October - 20th October 2019
Above dates not possible?
Contact us & we promise to customize above itinerary as per your convenience.
Call now on 9820022466 or drop an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 1: Saturday 12th October 2019
Meet us at Siem Reap International airport by 17.00 hrs. We will proceed to our hostel which will be approximately 30 mins from airport via Bus/Taxi (whatever is available) and get freshen up in our cozy hostel. Later on we'll go to Chi restaurant for dinner which is one of the advisable restaurants of Siem Reap as per TripAdvisor reviews. After Dinner you can either chill in the common area of hostel with other backpackers from across the globe playing Monopoly/UNO or rest in the Air Conditioned bunk beds along with free WiFi so that you can post updates on Social Media about your arrival in Cambodia.
Day 2: Sunday 13th October 2019
It’s a ‘Good Morning’ from Cambodia and we will kick start our journey with the delicious breakfast from the hostel. Our first destination would be the largest religious monuments in the world which is ANGKOR WAT. It is measuring approximately 162 hectares which will in turn takes us one full day for the exploration. It was once an ancient seven wonders of the world. After that day long expedition we will get into the Night Market of Siem Reap for some shopping and exploring the local culture of Cambodia. After that we will proceed to Khmer Grill Restaurant where you can chose to eat as per your convenience. Later we will proceed to hotel, day ends!
Day 3: Monday 14th October 2019
Get up fresh and hop on to the breakfast in hostel and chill for some time in Hostel common area. You can chose to do Hot Air Ballooning in Siem Reap, it will cost you approx.. $125 (not included in package). It is one of the best ‘To Do Things’ in Cambodia so you can opt for this one time experience. After that we will proceed to Landmine Museum which is 1 hr drive from Hostel followed by Kulen Waterfall where in you can dive in the cool and vibrant water and enjoy the moment, so better carry your extra pair of clothes here. Later on return to Siem Reap and have dinner in Hideout Barista and Lounge. After dinner we will catch a bus to our next destination which is KAMPOT.
Day 4: Tuesday 15th October 2019
After overnight journey, arrive at Kampot and check in to our Hostel. Breakfast will be on the way to Kampot or on the arrival at Kampot. After getting fresh proceed to Bokor National Park and get your drenched in the beauty of the Cambodian Nature. Later on we will go to the Popokvil waterfall for some water experience and then return to Kampot. We will visit the street market of Kampot followed by dinner in one of the famous restaurants ‘La Java Bleue’. Later on come to hostel, dat ends!
Day 5: Wednesday 16th October 2019
It’s a morning in KAMPOT and you have already started loving it. Have breakfast in hostel and catch the Crab shuttle ride at 09.00 am from Kampot to Kep. It will be a day long expedition here where you will be going through the boat amidst the beautiful mangroves followed by rabbit islands and kep beach. You can do sunbathing in the boat. Later on the return journey would start by 15.00-15.30 and we will be back to Kampot by 17.00. We can proceed to Rikitikitavi restaurant for evening snacks and sunset. Later on proceed to hostel and dinner in hostel, day ends!
Day 6: Thursday 17th October 2019
After the morning breakfast ritual in hostel proceed to Phnom Chhngok Cave temple. It is a recommended place by ‘Lonely Planet’. Later on we'll go to largest spice plantation of Cambodia which is ‘La Plantation’ and see some beautiful spice farms. You can buy some of these for yourself as well. Then we will be going to the Kampong Trach Mountain to see the water cave. After this beautiful Kampot expedition we will catch a bus to Sihanoukville which will be a 2 hrs bus ride. We will check in to hostel followed by dinner in some local restaurant, day ends!
Day 7: Friday 18th October 2019
Breakfast will be in the hostel. After that we will take a speed boat to Koh ROng islands, experience the beautiful white sand beaches and crystal blue water here. We will do the famous Blob Jump here, where two people jump on a trampoline type bed and other one is bounced and gets in the water, don’t worry it comes it a safety harness. It will be an amazing experience. Later on we will visit the Sok Sang waterfall which is on the island itself. After a daylong expedition on these white beaches we will visit back to Sihanoukville. We will heazd to otres market for live music and will have dinner here. Later comeback to hostel, day ends!
Day 8: Saturday 19th October 2019
Wake up and have breakfast in hostel common area. Later we will proceed to Leu Pagoda and witness osme scenic views form here. After that we will visit to Mlop Crey beach and chill for some time followed by lunch at a local restaurant in Sihanoukville. Later we will catch a bus to Phnom Penh by 15.00 and reach there by 20.00. Check in to the hostel followed by some local walk in the city and dinner, day ends!
Day 9: Sunday 20th October 2019
Have our trips last breakfast in the hostel followed by some local walk in the city (if time permits). Proceed to the airport for your flight back to India, by the time you are already an superstar on Social Media because you did a solo backpacking to Cambodia.
Mumbai - Siem Reap:12th October
Reach Siem Reap Airport by Evening
Phnom Phen - Mumbai: 20th October
Reach Mumbai airport by late night
What is included in the tour
- Pickup and Drop from Airport at one common time.
- Stay in centrally located and highly recommended hostels/hotels.
- Daily breakfast for entire trip.
- All inter and intra-city transportation involved.
- Sharing Accommodation for 9 Days
- Entry Tickets wherever its applicable
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travel till Siem Reap Airport & Return
- Lunch & Dinner on all days
- Visa fee( However we will assist you in case you need)
- Travel Insurance
- Angkor Wat Temples
- Kullen Waterfall
- Bokor National Park
- Popokvil Waterfall
- Crab Shuttle Ride
- Phnom Chhngok Cave Temple
- Kampong Tranch Mountain
- Speed Boat to Koh Rong Islands
- White Sand Beaches of Koh Rong
- Blob jump in Koh Rong
- Passport & Visa
- Camera (Optional)
- Clothes & Winter wear
- Clean napkin and towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Passport should be valid until six months after trip.
- Passport should have at least five pages free.
- Visa consultancy will be provided but cannot guarantee Visa as it depends on embassy decision.
- Name on flight ticket should match with that on passport
- Apply for Cambodia visa online on: (https://evisa.gov.kh)
- Pay US $30 +$6 for Visa Online
- Get e visa over email and take a print out
- Get visa on arrival for 30 days at Siem Reap airport!
Terms and conditions:
- This trip is for age group of 18-50 years old. We may make an exception in some of the cases.
- This trip requires moderate fitness. You should be prepared to walk about 4 km a day (not together of course)
- We are extremely strict about women safety. Any misbehavior with women within group or outside the group will lead to immediate expulsion.
- You are an adult and have to take full responsibility at all times and respect other culture.
- You have to follow all the instructions told by the trip leader at all times.
- When you are traveling alone, you have to keep trip leader informed about your whereabouts.
- Trikon will not be responsible for any legal dispute arising out of your own actions.
- You have to abide by all rules and regulations and respect culture of of another country.
- You would be traveling with other people; you have to respect everyone’s privacy.
- We have a fixed itinerary for the whole trip, but due to unforeseen circumstances (like flight delays etc.), weather disturbances etc. plan might have to be changed.
- We would be staying in hostel or apartments and would be sharing room with other people.Though all hostels chosen are safe and well-rated but responsibility for your stuff lies with you. Please do not carry any expensive stuff not required.
Rs. 15,000 needs to be deposited for booking which is non refundable. Rest of the payment to be done 30 days before the event start date.
Please note that flight tickets can be arranged on request. The fare is not included in the tour cost and will have to be paid separately.
Fitness & Health – Though travelling is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trip, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.