Cambodia, an awe-inspiring country in Southeast Asia offers a perfect blend of adventure and tranquillity to the travellers. Packed with array of amazing landscapes, beautiful temples, rich cultural history, pulsating nightlife and much more, this destination will never make you feel gloomy even for a single second. Understandably, it is on the bucket-list of many tourists. Gear up for a Cambodia trip with Trikon’s holiday package to explore the depth and beauty of this wonderful country.
Day 1: SIEM REAP ARRIVAL
Arrive at the Siem Reap International Airport. Our hospitable guide will receive you at the airport and escort you to the hotel in town. Get ready to visit the War Museum in the afternoon. This museum offers an insightful view of the wars in Cambodia in the last 3 decades. You will find on display an amazing collection of war machines such as artillery, tanks, fighter aircraft, guns, landmines, rare photographs etc.
(You can consider visiting an alternative War Museum –the Angkor National Museum at your own expense, which is spread over 20,000 sq.m and portrays the Golden Era of the Khmer Empire. This outstanding museum is replete with facilities and recreation services). After a visit to the museum, enjoy your dinner while watching Apsara Dance Show. Head back to Siem Reap for an overnight stay. (D)
Day 2: FULL DAY TOUR TO ANGKOR TEMPLES
After relishing on scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, head out to visit the ancient city of Angkor Thom. This city, which is surroundedby an 8m high wall,was the last capital of the Great Khmer Empire.
Later continue to Ta Prohm Temple, which is full of natural beauty. This photogenic place is unlike most other Angkor temples. The sight of trees growing out of the temple ruins makes it one of Angkor's most popular temples.
In the afternoon, visit the great Angkor Wat, a temple dedicated to the Hindu god Vishnu. This temple was built by King Suryavarman II, who reigned from1131 to 1150. It took over 30 years to build this temple.
The most interesting thing about Angkor Wat, Cambodia is that it features the longest continuous bas-relief in the world, which runs along the outer gallery walls and depicts stories from Hindu mythology. In 1992, the UNESCO declared Angkor Wat as a World Heritage Site.
In the evening, you will be free to experience the colourful nightlife by visiting the local Pub Street that houses several bars, discos and restaurants. After exploring the nightspots, rest in your hotel in Siem Reap. (B, L, D)
Note: Only long pants covering the knees and shirts that cover the shoulders are allowed in Angkor Temple Complex.
Day 3: SIEM REAP FULL DAY TOUR
Day 3 will be all about Siem Reap tours. This morning, you will visit Kbal Spean, which literally means “Bridge Ahead”. It is an archaeological site that consists of a series of stone rock carvings commonly known as the “river of a thousand lingas”. This site is about a 30-minute walk up the hill.
Continue your visit to Banteay Srey and Banteay Samre temples. These beautiful temples feature red sandstone construction and ornate design, which gives them a fairyland like ambiance! Banteay Samre Temple is named after the “Samre” ancient people of Indochina. Return to Siem Reap for an overnight stay. (B/L/D)
Day 4: SIEM REAP - PHNOM PENH BY BUS
After breakfast, checkout and head over to Phnom Penh by public bus. On arrival in Phnom Penh, check in the hotel. Rest of the day is free so you can explore the city on your own at leisure. Get back to the hotel in Phnom Penh for an overnight stay. (B)
Day 5: PHNOM PENH FULL DAY CITY TOUR
Gain insight into Cambodia’s contrasting history by visiting the remarkable Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum. This museum is housed in the former school that was taken over by the Khmer Rouge. It was used as its main detention and torture centre named ‘S-21’.
In the afternoon, visit the National Museum and understand Angkorian history. Explore the famous Royal Palace, built in 1866 under the French protectorate and King Norodom. Just adjoining the palace is a Silver Pagoda, famous for its intricate decorations, silver paved floors and precious metals and stones studded Buddha statues.
Set out to explore another attraction – Wat Phnom temple, the birthplace of Phnom Penh. This temple is set on the top of a tree-covered hill.
In the evening, join locals doing exercise and take a 10-15 min walk along the riverside. Enjoy the sunset view from the boat pier and go on a boat ride along the Mekong River for 1 hour. Get back to the hotel in Phnom Penh for an overnight stay. (B/L/D)
Note: Visitors are required to wear appropriate clothes when visiting the Royal palace and silver pagoda in Phnom Penh. Guests wearing short pants (above knee level) and sleeveless tops are not permitted.
Day 6: PHNOM PENH – DEPARTURE (B)
This will be your last day in Cambodia. After having breakfast, you will have some free time. Explore nearby shops or relax until it's time to get transferred to the airport for a departure flight.
QUOTE BASED ON MINIMUM 2 ADULTS TRAVELLING TOGETHER
Travel Date: 10th Dec 2019 – 30th Apr 2020
Siem Reap - New Riverside Hotel or similar
Phnom Penh - Cardamom Hotel & Apartment or similar
Starting from INR 34650 per person on double/twin sharing basis
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in twin/double room with daily breakfast
- Meals (B/L/D) (Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) as indicated in the program
- Bus from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh
- Boat trip as per program
- Local English speaking guides
- All entrance fees as per program
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day on bus on days of transfer and sightseeing only
- All transfers and transportation with air-con vehicles
- The above tour prices are based on our current transportation rates. Increasing petrol rates might affect our transportation and boat fees, in which case we reserve the right to revise our current rates. If any increase should arise we will of course keep you well informed
- Please note that if a certain hotel is not available at the time of booking, then we will gladly make alternative suggestions in the same category. We will advise you accordingly with the surcharge if any. As a result, we would highly appreciate it if you could advise us to block rooms soonest possible to guarantee the rooms and rates in period of high and peak season
- All the above points of interest are open for visit based on current updates. In case of closure for construction or any other reason, we will replace with a similar point of interest
Terms & Conditions:
- It Is Mandatory To Carry A Valid Photo Identity Card (Passport / Aadhaar Card / Driving License / Voter ID Card).
- All rates and services are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- Above is just a quote. We are not holding any hotel bookings at this point of time.
- Early check in / late checkout is subject to availability & totally at hotel’s discretion
- Rates are applicable for Indian (or applicable) nationals only unless specified
- Offer is valid for 02 Adults traveling together & arrival / departure by same flight. Any change on group size will affect the price accordingly
- Please note GST will be extra on final bill as per Indian government rules
- The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road, political condition, flight, type of class and operating conditions
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice, due to the cost change of hotel rates in case of any event, like Trade Fair, Exhibition, important holidays, etc.
- Hotel Block out dates include special events period, peak period, block out period and public holidays.
- High season surcharges will be applicable if any.
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax / green fee etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same is not a part of the package and cannot be pre-paid.
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% nonrefundable & non cancellation policy.
- On days when you are taking internal flights, there is a possibility that we might provide packed meal in case the flight timing does not suit the meal time.
- Triple Occupancy – In certain cities no extra bed or cot will be provided to the third person in a triple room. In certain hotels extra bed or mattress will be provided to the third person.
- There are times when hotels provided will be on the outskirts of the city, this helps in smooth inter-city transfers and to avoid city traffic
- Do check your flight status/schedule 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure, since airline schedules are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve right to adjust the tour cost in accordance with the fluctuation of currency exchange rate or amendments in local government taxes
- The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client for any over stay expenses due to delay or changes in bus / air / trains / ship / or cancellation of special bogie or other services due to sickness, weather conditions, strike, war or any other cause whatsoever. Sightseeing missed & / or program being cancelled after the commencement of the tour & before the due period due to any unavoidable situations which are beyond our control. Any Loss/Damage of baggage by the Airlines / Hotels / Coach / Cruise.
- Above itinerary is based on the current flight schedule. In case of flight changes, the itinerary will be changed accordingly
- No early check in or late checkout is included except those indicated in the program. Generally, the check in time is 14.00pm and check out time is 12.00pm
- Compulsory dinners on Dec 24th (Christmas), Dec 31st (New Year) and applicable public holiday event within your host country will be advised at time of booking
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfares (international and domestic)
- Airport Taxes
- Meals except mentioned above
- Alcohol or other beverages unless mentioned in Inclusions
- Early check in or late check out
- Voluntary Tips for Drivers & Guides
- 5 % GST
- Camera charges, optional tours and excursion etc
- Travel insurance
- Optional excursions and activities
- Video and Camera permits at sights
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary
- Additional transfer required due to any emergency situation
- Airline / Hotel surcharges (if applicable) during high / festive season, trade fairs, exhibitions, conventions, special events etc. to be paid extra per person
- Porterage at hotels, airports, seaports, laundry, telephone charges, all items of personal nature
- Peak season surcharges if any
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions