Aurangabad Heritage Tour
Aurangabad has left umpteen remnants of the Mughals and Marathas, this destination has witnessed the fights as well as the lucrative artworks by the artisans. During the medieval period, this destination has lived up to the glory producing fierce-looking strategically built forts and spellbound cave paintings. Famous for him roo silk factories and Paithani sarees, Aurangabad deserves a visit.
Trikon is all set to explore the historic remains in a much more interesting way with stories to narrate and memories to cherish forever. You would love tripping across this ancient city that has its own charm.
Batch 1: Thursday, 4th - Monday, 8th November 2021
Day 0: Thursday
• Leave for Aurangabad by Pvt Non AC bus & Spend overnight journey in Bus
Day 1: Friday
• Reach the hotel by 9 am and get freshen up and relax for a while. Post breakfast leaves for exploring. Drive for around 3 hrs to reach Ajanta Caves and explore with a Govt. Registered Guide along hidden 7 level of circular small ponds Waterfall. Learn enlightening facts and spend time shopping. Have lunch at Ajanta Hotel near the caves. On a way back to the hotel taking a halt at Ajanta Caves Viewpoint. Dinner and retire for the day
Day 2: Saturday
• Wake up at 6 am and freshen up. Have breakfast by 7:30 am and leave for Ellora for the mightiest excavation. Get to know about the ancient art and culture and their traditional beliefs, when our guide takes you on a history ride along with enjoying a breath-taking waterfall hidden towards caves 25. Be at Ellora Caves till lunchtime and then proceed towards Daulatabad Fort. Do a short yet easy hike to the top and view the entire Aurangabad city. From Daulatabad Fort, we will visit Sunehri / Soneri Mahal a grand two-stored building constructed in typical Rajput style. Sprawling over two storeys, the palace stands as a testimony of Indian architectural splendor with some intricate decorations all over. Come back to the hotel and relax. Post 8 pm play fun games and have dinner.
Day 3: Sunday
• Wake up at 7 am and freshen up. Have breakfast by 08:30 am and checkout from hotel. Leave for Bibi Ka Maqbara (Taj of Deccan). Post Bibi Ka Maqbara we will visit the Tomb of Aurangzeb a.k.a Valley Of Sufi Saints. Its time to spend time shopping in the local market and also to visit Himroo Fabrics Factory/Shop in Aurangabad main market. With this we mark the end of our historic tour. Start our return journey back to Mumbai.
Day 4: Monday
• Reach Mumbai by 7 am (Trip Concludes)
Things to Carry
- Water Bottles
- A light-weighted Haversack or Backpack, and a smaller Day Sack
- Good pair of trekking shoes, and a pair of flip-flops
- Thermal Inners
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Camera, Binoculars (Optional)
- Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, Light towel, Lip balm, Wet wipes, Toothbrush, Toothpaste,
- Any medicines that you consume normally, post consulting a doctor
- Mosquito repellent
- Snacks & Biscuits to munch on (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Hand Sanitizer
What is included in the tour
- Mumbai to Mumbai traveling by Private Non AC Bus
- Non Ac Accommodation in triple sharing rooms for 2 night's.
- Day 1 ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner ), Day 2 ( Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner ), Day 3 ( Breakfast, Lunch )
- Comfortable Private Non AC Bus Bus for covering all destinations
- Entry Ticket for all Monuments ( Camera / Video Charges are not included )
- Parking, guide, and toll charges
- Trikon expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Camera & Videos Charges
- Sunday Dinner
- Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Witness the world famous Ajanta Caves and its paintings
- Experience the unique Ellora Cave formations
- Be at the top most point of Daulatabad fort
- Spend a lazy evening at Bibi ka Maqbara – Replica of Taj
- Visit few more local destinations for shopping and for being a foodie.