Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF) is an annual month long event put together by the Dubai Festivals & Retail Establishment which is a part of Dubai’s department of tourism.
During the festival, shops offer discounts on their merchandise, daily car raffles and prize drawings are held to win items such as gold and cars, and there is a fireworks display.There are also a range of family activities and live shows that take place throughout Dubai.
DUBAI! The best man made city in the world. Explore the amazing and mammoth human creations of the world in this city of luxury and joy.
We all know how Dubai progressed in past 20 years, it’s the favorite destination on every backpackers list across the world. We at Trikon will make your Dubai trip a memorable one with our expert backpacking team member’s reviews and suggestions. So are you ready to explore the man made islands, world’s biggest mall, highest building in the world and many more things? LET’S DO IT!
Day 01: Dubai
On arrival in Dubai International Airport you will be transferred to your hotel. Check into the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. This evening a sumptuous buffet dinner waiting for you as board the Dhow Cruise. Take in the sights and sounds of Dubai along with the magic of the world class city skyline. Overnight stay at hotel in Dubai. (D)
Day 02: Dubai
Proceed on an orientation tour of the second largest emirates of the UAE, Dubai. We begin the tour with a photo stop at the Dubai Creek, the life of Dubai. Then we will drive through the Bastakiya, Al Fahidi Fort, Ruler's Court, Old Mosque, Textile Street, Central Bank, Ministry of Finance, Heritage Village, Spice & Gold Souqs. Proceed towards Jumeirah road passing by the Dry Docks Dubai & the Historical Union House with photo stops at the beautiful and famous Jumeirah Mosque, the world's tallest 7-star hotel, Burj Al Arab, Atlantis The Palm Hotel. Dubai's skyline is ever-changing, but you will get a sense of the past at the Dubai Museum. Later visit Burj Khalifa , the tallest building in the world , no building in modern history has aroused so much curiosity and intrigue as has Burj Khalifa. Witness unforgettable, panoramic views over Dubai from the observation deck of the iconic Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building. Let your jaw hit the floor as you are elevated up 124 floors to fantastic 360-degree views over the Arabian Gulf. Also witness the spectacular fountain show. Return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Dubai. (B)
Day 03: Dubai
This morning a world of floral wonder awaits at Dubai Miracle Garden, the world's largest natural flower garden. Located in Al Barsha South, the 72,000sqm garden showcases identifiable structures completely covered with flowers. Here you can immerse yourself among more than 50 million blooming flowers throughout the different exhibits. Later visit the Global Village, a unique and integrated destination to enjoy the world's finest shopping, dining and entertainment experiences and offers guests a wide range of events, shows and activities that are the largest and most varied in the region. Overnight stay at hotel in Dubai. (B)
Day 04: Dubai
Morning is free for you to explore the city on your own. In the afternoon get ready for the experience adrenaline thrill as you enjoy dune bashing as the sun sets on the horizon. Enjoy a range of fun activities like camel rides, henna tattoo and watch a belly dance and Tanura dance. Return back to the hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Dubai. (B, D)
Day 05: Depart Dubai
This morning you will be transferred to Dubai International Airport to board your flight back home. (B)
What is included in the tour
- Meet & Greet at Dubai International Airport
- Return Airport Transfers to Dubai International Airport on SIC basic
- 04 nights’ accommodation at the above mentioned hotel or similar
- Daily breakfast at the hotel (Except on the day of arrival)
- Half day Dubai city tour
- Deira Dhow cruise dinner
- Desert safari with BBQ dinner
- Burj Khalifa at the top ticket – L124 (Non-peak hours )
- Visit to Miracle Garden and Global Village
- All tours and transfers on Seat in Coach (SIC) basis as per the itinerary
- Vat 5%
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airport Taxes
- OK to board
- Compulsory Tourism Dirham to be paid by guest directly to the hotel per room per night
- Alcohol or other beverages unless mentioned in Inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Tips and Porterage
- Early Check in/Late Check out
- Any items of personal nature such as meals (apart from the excursion with meals i.e. Dhow Cruise with Dinner & Desert Safari with Barbeque Dinner, water), laundry, telephone calls, tips and gratuities
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- 5% GST
TOURISM DIRHAM :
Please note Dubai Government has introduced TOURISM DIRHAM FEES on all guest staying in Dubai effective 01st Apr 2014. Details of charges are given in schedule mentioned below.
These taxes will be charged to guest in addition to the package cost mentioned above.
Hotel /Apartment Categories Tourism Dirham Fee
- 5 star or Higher rated Hotel: 20 AED per bedroom per night
- 4 star : 15 AED per bedroom per night
- 3 & 2 star : 10 AED per bedroom per night
- 1 star : 7 AED per bedroom per night
- Deluxe Hotel Apartment : 20 AED per bedroom per night
- Superior Hotel Apartment : 15 AED per bedroom per night
- Terms & Conditions:
- Offer excludes Tourism Dirham
- Package not valid during major events and exhibition dates
- All rates and services are subject to availability at the time of booking
- Additional Supplement will be applicable during Arab Health
- Final payments will be collected at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of final payment.
- It Is Mandatory To Carry A Valid Photo Identity Card (Passport / Aadhaar Card / Driving License / Voter ID Card)
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- Above is just a quote. We are not holding any hotel bookings at this point of time.
- Early check in / late checkout is subject to availability & totally at hotel’s discretion
- Rates are applicable for Indian (or applicable) nationals only unless specified
- Offer is valid for 02 Adults traveling together & arrival / departure by same flight. Any change on group size will affect the price accordingly
- Please note GST will be extra on final bill as per Indian government rules
- The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road, political condition, flight, type of class and operating conditions
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice, due to the cost change of hotel rates in case of any event, like Trade Fair, Exhibition, important holidays, etc.
- Hotel Block out dates include special events period, peak period, block out period and public holidays.
- High season surcharges will be applicable if any.
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax / green fee etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same is not a part of the package and cannot be pre-paid.
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% nonrefundable & non cancellation policy.
- Seat-in-Coach (SIC) Transfers - means NO MEET & GREET on arrival at the Airport. Clients must follow the joining instructions printed on the vouchers.
- Seat-in-Coach Sightseeing do not necessarily offer complimentary pick-up and drop-off from hotels. Most tours do offer a hotel pick up. This information will be provided at the time of tour confirmation.
- On days when you are taking internal flights, there is a possibility that we might provide packed meal in case the flight timing does not suit the meal time.
- Triple Occupancy – In certain cities no extra bed or cot will be provided to the third person in a triple room. Instead a room with two queen beds will be provided OR a king bed with a roll away bed will be provided. Taxes will be applicable extra.
- There are times when hotels provided will be on the outskirts of the city, this helps in smooth inter-city transfers and to avoid city traffic.
- Hotel standard Check in time: 1400- 1500 hrs, check out time 11:00 hrs. Early check in / late checkout is subject to availability & totally at hotel’s discretion.
- The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road condition, flight, type of class and operating conditions.
- We can only assist you with visa process, while visa approval or rejection is solely at the discretion of Consulates/Embassy.
- Do check your flight status/schedule 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure, since airline schedules are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve right to adjust the tour cost in accordance with the fluctuation of currency exchange rate or amendments in local government taxes
- Certain excursion are not recommended for.
- Pregnant women, people with back problems, or senior citizens with heart conditions (infants/children at your own risk);we will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example loss of enjoyment or possessions), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any nature whatsoever which does not result from failure on our part to use reasonable skill and care in selecting the properties, property owners and any other suppliers we work with. We will not be responsible for any claim which results from any of the following: - (a) the fault of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party or (b) the fault of a third party not connected with the provision of the contracted services which we could not have predicted or avoided or (c) the fault of anyone who is not carrying out work for us (generally or in particular) at the time.
- The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client for any over stay expenses due to delay or changes in bus / air / trains / ship / or cancellation of special bogie or other services due to sickness, weather conditions, strike, war or any other cause whatsoever. Sightseeing missed & / or program being cancelled after the commencement of the tour & before the due period due to any unavoidable situations which are beyond our control. Any Loss/Damage of baggage by the Airlines / Hotels / Coach / Cruise.
Payment & Cancellation policy:
- 50% payment before 60 Days of Travel date
- 25% payment before 45 days of Travel Date
- Balance 25% payment - 3 weeks prior to booking commencement
- 30 days before arrival – 50% cancellation charge
- 14 days before arrival - 75 % cancellation charge
- 1 weeks prior to arrival – 100% cancellation charge
- Standard Hotel Apartment: 10 AED per bedroom per night ( For example :- Studio & 1BR AED10, 2BR AED20, 3BR AED30 )