It’s not without reason that Dubai is called a global city. 83 percent of its population comprises of foreign-born people! However, Dubai’s cosmopolitan nature is not the only thing why tourists throng to this desert city for holidays. It’s the city of wonders – with artificial offshore islands, the magnificent deserts, mammoth aquariums, towering buildings like Burj Khalifa and much more!
Explore this land of opulence and grandeur with Trikon’s 4 nights 5 days Dubai tour package. We are sure you won’t get of enough of Dubai sightseeing and would consider Abu Dhabi trip again and again!
The following guide will give you a glimpse in to our 5-day Dubai vacation packages. Take a look.
Date: Tuesday, 18th February 2020 - Saturday, 22nd February 2020
Day 01: Dubai
Arrive at the Dubai International Airport. Transfer to the hotel. Check into the hotel. Rest of the day is at leisure. In the evening, have a sumptuous buffet dinner while enjoying the brilliant sights and sounds of Dubai and its magical skyline. Stay overnight in your hotel in Dubai.
Day 02: Dubai
Get ready for an orientation tour of Dubai, which is also the 2ndlargest city of the UAE. The tour will begin with a photo stop at the Dubai Creek. Later, drive through the Bastakiya, Al Fahidi Fort, Ruler's Court, Old Mosque, Textile Street, Central Bank, Ministry of Finance, Heritage Village, Spice & Gold Souqs.
Head to Jumeirah road and pass by the Dry Docks Dubai & the Historical Union House with photo stops at Dubai’s various destinations like – the beautiful and famous Jumeirah Mosque, Burj Al Arab, Atlantis The Palm Hotel and the Dubai Museum.
Later visit Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world and witness unforgettable, panoramic views of the city from its observation deck. Your mind and heart will thump as you elevate up 124 floors and experience the fantastic 360-degree views over the Arabian Gulf. The spectacular fountain show that you are going to witness in the later evening will certainly astound you. Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 03: Excursion to Abu Dhabi
After having a hearty breakfast in the morning, get ready for a full day excursion to Abu Dhabi. You will cover places like Yas Island, Ferrari World (photo-stop only), Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi Corniche, Heritage Village, Abu Dhabi Marina Mall, Emirates Palace Hotel (photo-stop only), and the Presidential Palace.
Your Dubai tour package will also comprise a visit to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, which is an architectural wonder! It is one of the world’s largest mosques, where 41,000 worshippers can offer prayer at a time. It is recommended that you wear conservative clothing if you decide to visit the mosque. Return to Dubai for an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Dubai
Post breakfast, you can explore the city on your own or go for shopping. In the afternoon, you will experience the most fun filled trip ever! As the sun sets on the horizon, enjoy dune bashing and a range of fun activities including Henna tattoo. The camel ride in Dubai is the best way to enjoy desert safari. Watch belly dance and Tanura dance. After this thrilling and delightful trip, return to the hotel, relish your dinner and get back to the hotel room for an overnight stay.
Day 05: Depart Dubai
In the morning, after breakfast, you will be transferred to the Dubai International Airport to board your flight back home.
QUOTE BASED ON MINIMUM 2 ADULTS TRAVELLING TOGETHER
Travel Date – Till 31st March 2020
Panorama Grand Hotel/Imperial Suite 3 *or similar – Dubai
Room Type: Standard room
INR 27499 per adult on twin / double sharing basis
Terms & Conditions:
- Final payments will be collected at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of final payment.
- It Is Mandatory To Carry A Valid Photo Identity Card (Passport / Aadhaar Card / Driving License / Voter ID Card)
- All rates and services are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- Above is just a quote. We are not holding any hotel bookings at this point of time.
- Early check in / late checkout is subject to availability & totally at hotel’s discretion
- Rates are applicable for Indian (or applicable) nationals only unless specified
- Offer is valid for 02 Adults traveling together & arrival / departure by same flight. Any change on group size will affect the price accordingly
- Please note GST will be extra on final bill as per Indian government rules
- The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road, political condition, flight, type of class and operating conditions
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice, due to the cost change of hotel rates in case of any event, like Trade Fair, Exhibition, important holidays, etc.
- Hotel Block out dates include special events period, peak period, block out period and public holidays.
- High season surcharges will be applicable if any.
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax / green fee etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same is not a part of the package and cannot be pre-paid.
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% nonrefundable & non cancellation policy.
- Seat-in-Coach (SIC) Transfers - means NO MEET & GREET on arrival at the Airport. Clients must follow the joining instructions printed on the vouchers
- Seat-in-Coach Sightseeing do not necessarily offer complimentary pick-up and drop-off from hotels. Most tours do offer a hotel pick up. This information will be provided at the time of tour confirmation
- On days when you are taking internal flights, there is a possibility that we might provide packed meal in case the flight timing does not suit the meal time.
- Triple Occupancy – In certain cities no extra bed or cot will be provided to the third person in a triple room. Instead a room with two queen beds will be provided OR a king bed with a roll away bed will be provided. Taxes will be applicable extra.
- There are times when hotels provided will be on the outskirts of the city, this helps in smooth inter-city transfers and to avoid city traffic
- Hotel standard Check in time: 1400- 1500 hrs, check out time 11:00 hrs. Early check in / late checkout is subject to availability & totally at hotel’s discretion
- The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road condition, flight, type of class and operating conditions
- We can only assist you with visa process, while visa approval or rejection is solely at the discretion of Consulates/Embassy.
- Do check your flight status/schedule 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure, since airline schedules are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve right to adjust the tour cost in accordance with the fluctuation of currency exchange rate or amendments in local government taxes
- Certain excursion are not recommended for
- Pregnant women, people with back problems, or senior citizens with heart conditions (infants/children at your own risk);we will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example loss of enjoyment or possessions), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any nature whatsoever which does not result from failure on our part to use reasonable skill and care in selecting the properties, property owners and any other suppliers we work with. We will not be responsible for any claim which results from any of the following: - (a) the fault of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party or (b) the fault of a third party not connected with the provision of the contracted services which we could not have predicted or avoided or (c) the fault of anyone who is not carrying out work for us (generally or in particular) at the time.
- The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client for any over stay expenses due to delay or changes in bus / air / trains / ship / or cancellation of special bogie or other services due to sickness, weather conditions, strike, war or any other cause whatsoever. Sightseeing missed & / or program being cancelled after the commencement of the tour & before the due period due to any unavoidable situations which are beyond our control. Any Loss/Damage of baggage by the Airlines / Hotels / Coach / Cruise.
Payment & Cancellation policy:
- 50% payment before 60 Days of Travel date
- 25% payment before 45 days of Travel Date
- Balance 25% payment - 3 weeks prior to booking commencement
- 30 days before arrival – 50% cancellation charge
- 14 days before arrival - 75 % cancellation charge
- 1 weeks prior to arrival – 100% cancellation charge
- Visit BurjKhalifa
- Photo stop at Dubai creek
- Visit Al FahidiFort, Ruler's Court, Old Mosque and Textile Street
- Explore Yas Island, Ferrari World, Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi Corniche, Heritage Village
- Photo stop at the Emirates Palace
- Enjoy Desert Safari
- Shopping at the Marina Mall
- Visit the Jumeirah Mosque and Presidential Palace
- Sightsee Burj Al Arab, Atlantis The Palm Hotel and the Dubai Museum
- Visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, an architectural wonder
What is included in the tour
- Meet & Greet at Dubai airport and return airport transfer – private basis
- 04 nights’ accommodation at the above mentioned hotel or similar
- Daily breakfast at the hotel (Except on the day of arrival)
- Half day Dubai city tour – SIC
- Burj Khalifa at the top ticket – L124 (Non-peak hours ) + Dubai Mall Fountain Show
- Full Day Abu Dhabi City tour including Abu Dhabi Mosque – SIC
- Desert safari with BBQ dinner & Belly dance ( 4 x 4 vehicle Pick n Drop ) - SIC
- Dhow cruise with dinner – SIC
- Tourism Dirham
- All sightseeing’s on Seat in Coach (SIC) basis as per the itinerary
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airport Taxes
- OK to board
- Alcohol or other beverages unless mentioned in Inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Tips and Porterage
- Early Check in/Late Check out
- Any items of personal nature such as meals (apart from the excursion with meals i.e. Dhow Cruise with Dinner & Desert Safari with Barbeque Dinner, water), laundry, telephone calls, tips and gratuities
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- 5% GST
Note :- Child Policy :- below 3 yrs will be treated as infant for hotels & normal tours, if any entrance tickets directly payable at Gate.