“I’D rather be backpacking through Europe”
This dialogue might have struck you in many situations. Now Trikon brings you this unique opportunity to travel to few best places in Europe. There are lot of stories waiting for you to live them. This backpacking trip is all about having a slice of Wanderlust, a few Detours, a spoonful of Local Flavours, a pinch of Adventure, a bit of Quirk & a Bucketful of Happiness. We travel just not to tick places but explore them to the fullest with all Trikon style masti and happiness.
Destination : France , Holland , Germany , Czech Republic , Belgium ( 14 Days , 5 Countries 6 Cities )
Date : 03rd Aug - 17th Aug 2019
Discount of 5000/- if booked before 20th April 2019
Day 1: Saturday 3rd August , Travel to Paris
Reach Paris by 3 pm
We suggest you to see “Befikre” once again before reaching Paris to know what you will be witnessing. Paris is beautiful beyond the words. We start with an up-close view of Eiffel Tower with the evening reserved for a slow ‘Paris by night’ river cruise covering entire Paris seeing Paris in all its golden glory, where the French capital transforms into the "City of Lights". Lamp-lit bridges and cool little cafés give us a real taste of Paris’ romance.
You can also optionally toast the start of your trip with French Champagne.
You can also optionally sign up for an authentic cabaret experience, complete with can-can girls and Champagne.
Day 2: Sunday 04th August , Paris- City tour
Discover its many bistros and tree-lined avenues. Get a feel for French flair by window shopping on the Champ du Elysee, step into the Notre Dame Cathedral and explore the endless galleries of the Louvre, where the famous Painting Mona Lisa is kept.
Later in the day we visit the sprawling Luxembourg gardens plush with regal splendour and greenery.
Day 3: Monday 05th August , Disneyland
It’s time to be a kid again. Apart from the various rides and plays, we are not going to miss the Disney Parade- and watch all Disney characters from Mickey Mouse to Aladdin come alive in grand show that you will only be able to appreciate once you witness.
Day 4: Tuesday 06th August , Paris to Ghent
Next we depart for the picturesque Ghentcovering breath-taking views of Paris countryside. We stay in a beautiful building by the canal.
The city centre magically transports us 200 years back in time as no construction have been allowed to the outer portion of the buildings since ages.
We will head today for a walking tour of this small but beautiful city. Walk across canals, old churches, enjoy delicious Flemish cuisine, and shop at famous Virjda market. After checking into our hostels and some rest, we will do an evening canal cruise of beautiful Ghent city resting in Western region of Belgium.
Day 5: Wednesday 07th August , Day tour of Bruges
This city is often called the ‘Venice of the North’. We take our cycles here and go for a ride across the roads lined by colourful windmills, green grassland and stunning canal and say hello to numerous ducks and swans.
Day 6: Thursday 08th August, Amsterdam
We take a short bus ride to reach Amsterdam.
It’s time to experience Amsterdam’s coffee shops, museums and quirky, cool boutiques. Also, included is a tour of world’s wackiest, funniest, gruesome and scariest haunted house The Dungeon. Visit it to believe it. Check out the eye-opening Red Light District, where the creative and the wacky come together on narrow cobbled streets, 24/7.
Day 7: Friday 09th August, Amsterdam countryside tour
To we head towards the beautiful Dutch countryside village of Zaanse Schans. Cruise into the countryside and walk around like the laid back locals, past working windmills, to this beautiful village town.
Day 8: Saturday 10th August, Amsterdam to Berlin
Berlin is the heart of Germany, with an incredibly turbulent history, chic boulevards and a stoic heartbeat. Join us for an incredible walking tour which will take us through the bunker where Hitler last breathed, Brandenburg Gate and Checkpoint Charlie.
Day 9: Sunday 11th August , Berlin
Featuring a spectacular glass dome, the Reichstag Parliament Building offers some amazing views of the city. Grab a coffee and stop to chill out for a while on the Reichstag’s comfortable lawn.
Day 10: Monday 12th August , Berlin
This day will be kept free to unwind, relax, shop in famous Berlin market or gorge on the mouth-watering food that Germany has to offer.
Day 11: Tuesday 13th August, Berlin to Prague
This town is also known as party capital of the world. We will undertake a guided cycling trip of Prague and understand a town replete with history and beautifully located across river vltava. The glitz and glamour of Prague is hypnotic. The palaces, churches, busy squares, classic cafes all call out to you and a must try are the local Czech delicacies, beer and of course you must get a picture by the oldest functioning astronomical clock in the world. If you think this trip is getting boring with sightseeing, we will be doing the ultimate pub crawl in Prague and party till the moon drops.
Day 12: Wednesday 14th August, Prague
Get a bird-view of Prague as those opting for Skydivingcan do so today afternoon. Othersget ready to admire Prague's best-known landmarks either on foot, on a Hop on Hop off tour.Check out the Prague castle complex or walk the cobblestone streets through the old town and Jewish ghetto. Prague is also a destination to buy clothes from world famous brands at a cheaper price.
Day 13: Thursday 15th August, Prague to Cesky Krumlov
Welcome to Cesky Krumlov- The quaint little town that is also a UNESCO World Heritage. This river town is one of the most beautiful and picturesque village in entire Europe. If you are in mood of adventure, we will head to Klet Mountains for a short trek to capture some scintillating views.
Day 14: Friday 16th August, Cesky Krumlov
Today we will spare time to indulge in some slow river rafting in beautiful Vlatava river and a walking tour of the town.
Day 15: Saturday 17th August,Prague to India
In the final leg, we depart to India from Prague. You can book your flight anytime today.with truckloads of memories and smiles.
- Sky diving in Prague.
- Moulin Rouge show in Paris.
- Dinner at Eiffel tower.
- Pub Crawl in Prague.
- Amsterdam Canal ride.
If you have any custom requirements related to number of trip days, date, base location, addition to itinerary etc., we will be happy to hear them out and plan a customized itinerary based on your interests. The trip cost price will be adjusted accordingly. Please get in touch with us over call or email and we can discuss it further.
Where do we stay?
Stay at a property that is a building set-up in 1400s or another which was once used as a Beatles recording studio(both based on availability). Apart from being safe, hygienic and centrally located, our hostels also have interesting stories- be it about their history or their guests.Listen to your fellow backpacker’s entertaining stories and share with us your own over the many bonfires.
- Passport should be valid until six months after trip.
- Passport should have at least five pages free.
- Visa is to be applied at least 2 weeks before the trip.
- Visa consultancy will be provided but cannot guarantee Visa as it depends on embassy decision.
- Name on flight ticket should match with that on passport
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation before 28th April
- Cost: 30k and rest will be refunded.
- Cancellation before 31st June
- Cost: 40k and rest will be refunded
- Cancellation after 01st July , no refund will be provided
Terms and conditions:
- This trip is for age group of 18-40 years old. We may make an exception in some of the cases.
- This trip requires moderate fitness. You should be prepared to walk about 4 km a day (not together of course)
- We are extremely strict about women safety. Any misbehavior with women within group or outside the group will lead to immediate expulsion.
- You are an adult and have to take full responsibility at all times and respect other culture.
- You have to follow all the instructions told by the trip leader at all times.
- When you are traveling alone, you have to keep trip leader informed about your whereabouts.
- Trikon will not be responsible for any legal dispute arising out of your own actions.
- You have to abide by all rules and regulations and respect culture of of another country.
- You would be traveling with other people; you have to respect everyone’s privacy.
- We have a fixed itinerary for the whole trip, but due to unforeseen circumstances (like flight delays etc.), weather disturbances etc. plan might have to be changed.
- We would be staying in hostel or apartments and would be sharing room with other people.Though all hostels chosen are safe and well-rated but responsibility for your stuff lies with you. Please do not carry any expensive stuff not required.
Things to Carry
- Passport & Visa
- Camera (Optional)
- Clothes & Winter wear
- Clean napkin and towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Paris - City of lights, City of love, City of Glamour– So many adjectives can be attributed to this beautiful city “ PARIS” which should be on list of every Europe itinerary. We are sure you will say “Paris Jet’aime” on your first sight.
- Ghent – One of the best kept secrets of Europe, Ghent is one of Europe’s most underrated, if not unknown, medieval cities. It’s nothing short of spectacular. You will thoroughly enjoy the beauty of this place.
- Bruge–Called as “Venice of North”, Gorgeous Bruges is a tourist's dream. This is Belgium's most perfectly preserved medieval town, and its jaw-dropping, beautiful architecture attracts more than two million visitors every year. With its wealth of interesting old buildings and its canals it is a must visit place.
- Amsterdam - Amsterdam is truly one of the most electric cities on earth. From beautiful canals, bright coloured tulip fields, funky art, more bikes than people, it has everything to satisfy a traveller in you.
- Berlin – From the most bombed city during World war 2 to one of the most exciting cities in modern era, Berlin has come a long way from its dark past to be called as City of Freedom. You will witness the change in each and every corner of the city. This city’s history will definitely gives you Goosebumps
- Prague – Regarded by many as one of Europe's most charming and colourful cities, Prague has become the most popular travel destination in Central Europe. It has everything for everyone and we bet that you will make
- Cesky Krumlov - A UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1992, this “oh-so-photogenic” small town has many dreamy things. you will just want to wander aimlessly clicking in all the beautiful views and imagining what life must have been like back
What is included in the tour
- Stay in centrally located and highly recommended hostels/apartments
- Disneyland entry tickets
- Paris river Seine cruise.
- Guided walking tours in Amsterdam, Berlin and Cesky Krumlov.
- Entry into Dungeon house in Amsterdam(Horror Comedy Show)
- River rafting in Cesky Krumlov.
- Amsterdam countryside village ZaanseSchans tour.
- Berlin Parliament The Reichstag.
- Canal cruise in Ghent/Bruges.
- Cycle trip in Prague with experienced guide.
- Daily breakfast and snacks for entire trip.
- Inter-city travel by bus or private coach or High-speed train.
- Local Transport to all places mentioned in the itinerary.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare. ( Its available at a cost of INR 45,000 - 50,000 )
- Visa fee (However we will assist you in case you need)
- Lunch & Dinner
- Travel Insurance
- Any local taxes that may come up after announcement of trip.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.