Leave behind the city chaos and lose yourself to the mountains by spending some fun time with the glowing fireflies. Just walk along the dense forest and quietly observe these bio-luminescent bodies (fireflies) twinkling all around. Yes, it’s a moment to feel surprised and get awed by these little wonders (fireflies).
Consuming alcohol is strictly prohibited in the event. Anyone found in possession of the same or consuming it will be expelled from the event. NO REFUND will be provided.
Batch 1: 12th - 13th June 2021
Batch 2: 19th - 20th June 2021
Some instructions :
- Like you know fireflies can be spotted only at the remotest destination, where there is less amount of light and pollution hence we also stay amidst the villages.
- Please be ready to embrace rusticity, tented / local homes/dormitory with basic bedding facilities will be provided.( Home Stay / Dormitory would be provided incase of rains.
- Stay humble for home-made food Veg, Non Veg and Jain options available.
- Road conditions aren’t that great, hence bear with the bumps for a while as we travel in a local transport. Rusticity like we said.
- Be prepared with rain wear and a jacket as temperature drops at night and rains are always uncertain
- At our campsite there are plenty of fireflies, so enjoy blinking of these tiny bioluminescence friends and capture it in your memories and in camera.
- Don’t touch or capture fireflies let them be live in their own environment, nobody likes nuisance guest.
- No smoking and no drinking (if anyone found doing this activity will be separated from group and Trikon holds no responsibility for such a person.
- Trikon believes in No trace policy so No Littering please. Collect all garbage and carry back we will dispose it in city.
- We are going to one of the remote place so don't expect lavish facilities but yes basic needs will be taken care of...
Mandatory instructions for fireflies festival:
1. Keep min 50 feet distance.
2. Don't touch the fireflies and trees/Branches as well.
3. Avoid torch or use it with green colour filter only for route.
4. Zero noise(no music/keep silent).
5. Smoking/Alcohol/Deo/Perfume all are strictly prohibited.
Day 01: Saturday
04:30 pm Meet the Trikon Team at the base village
05:30 pm Freshen up and head to the camping site. Set up tents and enjoy the view
08:00 pm Dinner Time
09:30 pm Will move to witness the fireflies
12:00 am Good Night
Day 02: Sunday
07:00 am Good Moning!!! Wakeup call
08:00 am Freshen up. Enjoy breakfast and tea.
09:00 am Head back to your homes
Things to Carry
2 ltrs water
Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
Snacks & biscuits
Extra pair of clothes
Clean napkin or towel
Cap, sunglasses, scarf
Haversack or backpack (No sling bags)
Please carry personal medicines if any
Wear shoes with good grips
Use repellents to keep bugs away
Make note of nearest railway station, bus stop, taxi stand etc.
Do not stray away from your group during the trek
Keep family & friends informed about your whereabouts
Covid Safety Guidlines
Each member of the group (participants/leaders/ clients & staff) wears protective mask while on interaction with each other. Do carry few unused, disposable masks.
It is strongly recommended to wear caps, full sleeves shirts and full trousers and shoes for adventure activities. It reduces exposure of your body parts.
It should be ascertained from the participants that they are not residing / have not traveled in a containment zone and have not come in contact with any person who was tested positive in last 14 days.
Ascertain whether any participant has any symptoms of Influenza like illness (ILI) like fever, dry cough, weakness, severe body ache etc. at the time of beginning of activity. If it is so then he/she should be asked not to participate activity and be evacuated on medical grounds and should be asked to report to local health authority with his own expenses.
Strictly avoid eating gutkha, pan masala, cigarette or sniffing which induces spitting, coughing or sneezing.
Avoid touching external surfaces and touching your face when in outdoors.
If the location of your adventure activity is too crowded then be prepared to leave or wait for the crowd to disperse/for your turn.
It is mandatory that a participant informs the organizers if he tests positive for Covid within 14 days of returning from adventure activity. It will help the organizers to inform and alert all other persons in the group, so that they can follow the medical/government norms in this regard. Here it is absolutely essential that the participant observes
transparency and informs the organizers/group leaders about his Covid test results.
Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Dear Trikoners, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trikoner buddies prior to the trek in case of any confusion.
Fitness & Health:
Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
What is included in the tour
- Twin Sharing Tented accommodation at the campsite
- Food: Saturday Evening Snacks, Dinner and Sunday Breakfast
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- Enjoy thrill of camping amid Sahyadris
- Chance to sleep under the stars or tents
- Witness the Fireflies
- Indulge in local cuisine
- Witness gorgeous sunrise amid hills