Waterfalls have been major goals when it comes to planning a getaway with friends. Every corner of India has its own famous waterfall destinations wherein people spend most of their weekends. Visiting waterfalls immediately connects us to something delightful & worth the time!
Gokak waterfall is all this & much more. Water flow from the black fields & over the rocky belt has been a magnificent visual to watch. It feels as if minute by minute you are leaving all the glimpses of bad memories, work pressures & all unnecessary stress behind. As if you are rejuvenating to become your true self, refreshed & all set to live a happy life again.
Yes, it feels that fantastic. For a hardcore traveler, such destinations mean a lot. They like to save it in their memories as emotional anecdotes. Gokak's beauty lies in the echo which resonates when water taps on the rocks & then flows down the valley. It's something awesome, which no one should miss.
If you are a true traveler, you should Gokak Waterfall right away! It emerges from a point where river Ghatapatra separates from Malaprabha river by Belgaum hills flow. The sandstone cliff, where the river water takes a leap of 170 ft, looks like a horseshoe. They say it’s a lot similar to Niagara Falls.
These falls are famously known as Markandeya falls. Another water gem located in Belgaum district of Karnataka. Covered in a green rugged valley, these falls are your next calm halt after you have explored mesmerizing Gokak. Most often, tourists come here to enjoy the cold shower that these falls offer. The waterfalls on the rock above 10 ft & then flows down the hill. It is like that destination where you and your friends hang out once in a year without fail. Just enjoy cold & refreshing weather. It’s that time of the year again. Book your trip now with us.
6th - 7th July 2019
3rd - 4th August 2019
17th - 18th August 2019
Day 1 (Saturday)
- Set for your nearest railway station. You should plan such that you reach on time.
- We will be right there at LTT railway station at 18:00 Hrs to welcome you!
- Board an LTT Hubli Express. Initiate your journey to Ghatprabha on an exciting note.
- Have a great journey.
Day 2 (Sunday)
- Get ready to experience, Gokak Waterfall
- We’ll reach Ghatprabha by 06:30 am. Quickly freshen up & munch on some breakfast.
- By 8.30am sharp, you’ll reach Gokak Falls. Camera’s ready?
- Explore, click selfies, research, hang out, breathe fresh air, etc. Just have a great time!
- A must visit: Mahalingeshwara Temple
- After a delicious lunch, we set to visit Godchinamalaki Falls.
- Enjoy thrilling waterfalls. At 5 pm, we proceed to Ghatprabha Station.
- Get into Lokmanya TT Express, sharp at 7.30pm from Ghatprabha.
Day 3 (Monday)
- Return to your respective towns (Pune/Mumbai)
- You reach Pune by 2:50 am & Reach Mumbai by 07:15 am
- We await lots of Happy Pictures from the tour on your social media feeds!
What is included in the tour
- Train tickets(sleeper class) to Ghatprabha & Back will be taken care of by us
- Breakfast & Lunch once we start exploring Gokak & Godachinmalki falls
- Entree & Permit Fee & 5% GST
- First AID & expertise in dealing with different situations.
- We will book a Private Vehicle for Sightseeing. A great ride awaits you!
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any expenses of personal nature are excluded.
- Expenses for food on the train, excluded.
- 5% GST
- A refreshing getaway
- Suitable to be visited by your group of friends
- Peace & jovial vibes at its best.
Any Identity Proof
Torch with sufficient batteries.
Water Bottle (2 Ltrs)
Enough pair of clothes & Shoes
Food, cakes, snacks, etc.
Sunscreen lotion, moisturiser
Scarf, hats, caps, etc.
Energy drinks, Nimbu Sharbat, medicine kit.
DSLRs are mandatory (haha!)
Please do not carry any valuables.
Extra pair of clothes
Clean napkin or towel
Haversack or backpack (No sling bags)
Please carry personal medicines if any
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though this event is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the event, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.