Gorakhgad Night Trek : Gorakhgad is a dense forest pinnacle that invites the rock climbers for testing their endurance and thrill. Historically, Shivaji Maharaj used Gorakhgad to keep an eye on the surroundings; This patrol-purposed fort has availability of space and a massive land area. It got the name from Saint Gorakhnath who used to meditate here. Widely used as a stopover for the Maratha sena, this fort is a must climb for all the trekking enthusiast.
Batch 1 : 12th - 13th December 2020
09:30 pm : Meet The Trikon Team at SGNP, Borivali (E)
09:40 pm : Journey Starts for Gorakhgad, Pickups on the way
10:10 pm : Pickup from Andheri Bisleri Factory
10:40 pm : Pickup from Kotak Mahindra ATM Pritam Hotel, Dadar (E)
11:30 pm : Pickup from Teen Haath Naka, Thane
03:00 am : Reach Base village
03:30 am : Start Trekking
07:00 am : Reach the top to witness the sunrise and have breakfast
09:00 am : Start Descending
11:00 am : Reach base village and have lunch
01:00 pm : Start return journey
05:30 pm : Reach Mumbai
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Torch (Mandatory)
Covid Safety Guidlines
- Each member of the group (participants/leaders/ clients & staff) wears protective mask while on interaction with each other. Do carry few unused, disposable masks.
- It is strongly recommended to wear caps, full sleeves shirts and full trousers and shoes for adventure activities. It reduces exposure of your body parts.
- It should be ascertained from the participants that they are not residing / have not traveled in a containment zone and have not come in contact with any person who was tested positive in last 14 days.
- Ascertain whether any participant has any symptoms of Influenza like illness (ILI) like fever, dry cough, weakness, severe body ache etc. at the time of beginning of activity. If it is so then he/she should be asked not to participate activity and be evacuated on medical grounds and should be asked to report to local health authority with his own expenses.
- Strictly avoid eating gutkha, pan masala, cigarette or sniffing which induces spitting, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching external surfaces and touching your face when in outdoors.
- If the location of your adventure activity is too crowded then be prepared to leave or wait for the crowd to disperse/for your turn.
- It is mandatory that a participant informs the organizers if he tests positive for Covid within 14 days of returning from adventure activity. It will help the organizers to inform and alert all other persons in the group, so that they can follow the medical/government norms in this regard. Here it is absolutely essential that the participant observes
transparency and informs the organizers/group leaders about his Covid test results.
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Dear Trikoners, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trikoner buddies prior to the trek in case of any confusion.
Fitness & Health:
Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
- Witness soaring high pinnacle
- Thrilling patches
- Rock climbing
- Night Trekking amidst the twinkling stars
What is included in the tour
- Transport by Private Non AC Bus
- Food: Sunday Breakfast & Lunch
- Rock Climbing Safety Gears
- Trikon Trekking Expertise Charges
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions.