Here comes the most awaited party of the season – the Hurda Party! For those who know what it means, we need not explain more…but if you are new to this term, let us tell you that Hurda party is beyond all. It means enjoying freshly roasted hurda in the farm, amidst the nature in the evening, besides the bonfire, chatting all the way…singing songs, sharing stories with family, friends and relatives.
Hurda means tender fresh jowar (sorghum), which is called as Hurda in Marathi and Ponk in Gujarati. It is during this season that fresh, tender jowar is available. Hurda is roasted on coals and this sweet, juicy hurda is often relished with shevs or with different types of chutneys.
Trikon invites you to join us on a fun-filled Hurda Party trip to Kasara. Book your spot now!
Day 1: Saturday, 15th February 2020
02:00 pm: Meet the Trikon team at Kasara Station near Ticket Counter and leave for campsite.
05:00 pm: Reach the campsite, relish the welcome drink and freshen up.
05:30 pm: Stroll in the farms and understand the method of cultivation of various crops, activity of milking the cow, enjoy tractor and bullock cart ride.
07:00 pm: Team activities and experience sharing.
08:30 pm: Dinnertime and campfire
12:00 am: Rest for the day
Day 2: Sunday, 16th February 2020
06:30 am: Wake up early, freshen up and have tea/coffee along with breakfast. U can come with us for sunrise on the hill just behind campsite.
08:00 am: Roam around the property as it has a beautiful surrounding with lots of trees and birds. Have Breakfast.
09:00 am Prepare for the hurda party.(3-4 types of hurda with local fruits and mouth-watering chutney)
12:00 am: Leave for Kasara.
02:00 pm: Reach Kasara and catch the next train home
Things to Carry
2 ltrs water
Torch with new cells
Sleeping bag or bedsheet
Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
Snacks & biscuits
Extra pair of clothes
Clean napkin or towel
Cap, sunglasses, scarf
Haversack or backpack (No sling bags)
Please carry personal medicines if any
What is included in the tour
- Local transport from Kasara to Kasara
- Welcome Drink, Evening Tea/Coffee, Dinner
- Morning Breakfast
- Triple Sharing Tent stay
- Hurda party (3-4 types of hurda with local fruits and mouth-watering chutney)
- Access to Swimming pool and all activities mentioned in itinerary
What is NOT included in the tour
- Mumbai To Kasara Return Train Ticket
- Any personal expenses such as Mineral Water, Beverages etc.
- 5% GST
- Enjoy Hurda Party in the evening
- Enjoy freshly roasted Hurda with mouth-watering chutneys and fruits
- Participate in team activities, share your experiences
- Farm visit to know about crop cultivation
- Activities like milking the cow, tractor and bullock-cart ride