Parvati Valley Offbeat Tour
Exploring India’s “Little Israel” - backpacking adventure to Kasol, a remote town shielded by the towering Himalayas!
A cocooned home to thousands of backpackers and travellers, Kasol nestles in the laps of hidden and unexplored ranges of the Himalayas. Situated on the banks of the raging Parvati and cushioned between Bhuntar and Manikaran in Himachal Pradesh, Kasol will leave you spellbound with its rustic culture and primitive style of living. The free-willed hearts and seekers of wander-lust seek refuge in the solace, peace and love this little village offers. Kasol, also has a way of gaining its way into the traveller’s heart with its simple, yet delightful village food. Its “hippie” cafes bear testimony to the unconventional culture this town has adopted. With clear hot springs lining an easy walking trail, Kasol allows a deliberate connecting with its locals enjoyable.
Pickup From Majnu ka Tila : 05:00 pm on Day 1
Drop at Majnu ka Tila : 09:00 AM on Day 6
Batch 1 : 19th Oct - 24th Oct 2019
Batch 2 : 16th Nov - 21st Nov 2019
Batch 3 : 14th Dec - 19th Dec 2019
Above dates not possible?
Contact us & we promise to customize above itinerary as per your convenience.
Call now on 9820022466 or drop an email on email@example.com
Day 1 : Saturday
We welcome all you Trikoners to Delhi. at 16:00 hours and make you get ready to leave for Bhunter in the evening from the bus depot at Majnu-ka-tila (you could try some of the Tibetan delicacies they serve here at the tila)
Day 2 : Sunday
After an overnight bus journey, we reach Bhunter, only to continue our route to Kasol. A visit to the Manikaran and Challal will be a breath of fresh air. We stay the night at Kasol (gazing into the night sky is beautiful-do try this here).
Day 3 : Monday
Tosh, the highest village in the Parvati Valley allows you to connect with nature in the most serene sense of the word. Also, the stay at Tosh draws those connection strings closer.
Day 4 : Tuesday
We drive to Barshaini, only to begin a trek-climb to Kheerganga. Don’t forget to carry some fresh clothes as we are going to take a dip in its hot water springs. A hot spring bath, a camp stay at Rudranag , story-telling under a starry night-the trip to the Himalayas could not get better.
Day 5 : Wednesday
We begin our descent from Rudranag to ride to Kasol. After a hearty lunch, we continue the remaining leg of our journey Bhunter.
We finally depart for New Delhi from Bhuntar.
Day 6 : Thursday
We reach the capital to board our train/or, our flight for Bangalore.
“our journey isn’t perfect but it’s ours…” and we conclude it with the happiest of memories and good wishes!
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Rain coat/ Poncho/ Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella)
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- This is a backpacking trip, so at times we might have to rely on Public transport for covering short distances
- Rs. 8,000 needs to be deposited for booking which is non refundable. Rest of the payment to be done 14 days before the event start date.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Beautiful Parvati Valley
- Explore the lesser known hamlets of Chalal, Tosh and Pulga
- “yummilicious” Israeli food
- Adventure scale to Kheerganga – Hot springs Yaay!
- Leisure walk around pine forests and deep woods
- Stargazing at night and dip into Hippie Culture
- Interact with the locals and learn their traditional norms & customs
What is included in the tour
- Delhi to Bhunter & Bhunter to Delhi by Semi Sleeper AC Bus
- Bhunter to Kasol and Kasol to Bhunter by Local Transport
- Triple Sharing Accommodation. (Guest house, Homestay, Camping)
- Day 2 Breakfast to Day 5 Breakfast ( Lunch not included )
- Permits / Forest Fees
What is NOT included in the tour
- Traveling to Delhi from Bangalore & Return
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Train & Bus Traveling Food Not Included
- Day 1 Dinner & Day 5 Dinner
- Lunch on all days
- Food during the transit
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head Price Includes.