The softness of a sandy trail, often frequented by rocks, this 2-day trek will have you cross creeks by boat and listen to the silence after the swish of the tides. The beach trail will also let you explore the delicacies of a certain authentic konkani cuisine, after of course a visit to the fish auction market. Icing on the cake-camping on the beach.
Event Price : Rs.4299/- per person + GST
For Trikon Membership Holders: Rs 3999/- per member + GST
To avail membership click here http://bit.ly/2LxliDR
Batch 1 : 25th - 26th September 2021
Batch 2 : 23rd - 24th October 2021
Batch 3 : 20th - 21st November 2021
Day 0: Friday Night
10:30 pm : Meet Trikon at Kotak Mahindra Atm near Pritam Hotel Dadar (E)
An hour to go before midnight, we begin our journey from Dadar (Mumbai).
If you have missed our initial hello, do not worry, because we have our hands extended to you at K Star Mall , Chembur @ 11:00 pm , Vashi Below Main Bridge @ 11:30 pm , 3 Star Mall Kharghar @ 12:00 am. Make sure to reach out on time
Day 1: Saturday
Thud! Plop! 4am, even before the sun opens his groggy eyes, we would have reached Kelshi, the starting point of our trek. We will have two hours to breakfast, so we would not mind, if you would like to shut your eyes again.
We will be serving hot breakfast to you at 6 am and at 7 (sharp), we begin our trek.
Take it slow and enjoy the walk through the beaches (there will be quite a few) and fishermen colonies. We will help you cross the creeks in small boats.
The beaches that we will be walking across are Kelshi, Utumber, Aade, Padale, Savane and Anjarle.
We shall serve you lunch at Anjarle, one of the most serene beaches in Maharashtra.
They say a good walk after a scrumptious meal does one wonders!! So, we will be continuing on our walk after our afternoon meal.
Another creek. Another boat. The beaches on our list now include: Paj Pandhari (a fishermen colony), Harnai (a popular sea food auction on the Harnai port will definitely catch your attention), Palande and Murud.
Do not worry, we are not going to hurry you. Stay. Enjoy the gorgeous environment, and for that we have your stay planned at a beach side resort. We may have camping on the sea side planned, if the initial alternative does not work. So, fingers crossed (for the second). Also, we will have washrooms and adequate changing facilities available, so don’t worry about getting your clothes wet and messy
A mesmerising sunset and the rush of the tides on the beach will be sure to leave you gaping at mother nature’s undefined beauty.
Dinner, a bit of stargazing, getting to know each other and of course some camping games –with the backdrop of the calm sound of the rushing tides in the dark – an experience definitely not worth missing!!
Let sleep catch up to you at its own pace!
Day 2: Sunday
6am. Time to wake up campers.
Health is wealth as the saying goes, so we begin our day with a short walk on the beach. We have some good news for you, a dolphin safari is available on request.
The walk is sure to make your appetite grow, so not to worry as we will have breakfast ready for you at 7:30am. Our day 2 trek begins at 8am.
The beaches we will be covering on day 2 include, Murud, Karde and Ladghar. We expect to reach Ladghar by 11am. The beaches are long, beautiful and are less frequented by crowd.
For all surfers and water lovers (don’t worry even if you are not ), there are lot of water sport options available for you.
All good things come to an end, with a promise to renew the experience in the very near future. Hence, after a delicious lunch spread, at 1:30 pm, we begin our departure to Mumbai. We expect to reach Mumbai latest by 9 - 10pm.
Things to Carry:-
- 3 ltrs water
- Mask (Mandatory)
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf, sunscreen etc.
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Sleeping bag or bed sheet
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Identity Card
Winter Is Here!
- Please wear/carry full sleeves t-shirts or jackets for all camping events
- Thermal innerwear helps shield against cold
- Scarf or mufflers or ear muffs can be of use in windy areas
- Balaclava, woolen caps always prove useful
- Woollen gloves and socks will help keep hands, feet warm
- Moisturizer, sunscreen and lip balm will help prevent sunburn.
Covid Safety Guidlines
- Each member of the group (participants/leaders/ clients & staff) wears protective mask while on interaction with each other. Do carry few unused, disposable masks.
- It is strongly recommended to wear caps, full sleeves shirts and full trousers and shoes for adventure activities. It reduces exposure of your body parts.
- It should be ascertained from the participants that they are not residing / have not traveled in a containment zone and have not come in contact with any person who was tested positive in last 14 days.
- Ascertain whether any participant has any symptoms of Influenza like illness (ILI) like fever, dry cough, weakness, severe body ache etc. at the time of beginning of activity. If it is so then he/she should be asked not to participate activity and be evacuated on medical grounds and should be asked to report to local health authority with his own expenses.
- Strictly avoid eating gutkha, pan masala, cigarette or sniffing which induces spitting, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching external surfaces and touching your face when in outdoors.
- If the location of your adventure activity is too crowded then be prepared to leave or wait for the crowd to disperse/for your turn.
- It is mandatory that a participant informs the organizers if he tests positive for Covid within 14 days of returning from adventure activity. It will help the organizers to inform and alert all other persons in the group, so that they can follow the medical/government norms in this regard. Here it is absolutely essential that the participant observes
transparency and informs the organizers/group leaders about his Covid test results.
IMPORTANT: Avoid wearing precious Jewellery while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
What is included in the tour
- Transport by Private Non Ac Bus from Andheri - Andheri
- Food- 2 breakfast, 2 lunch, 1 dinner
- Triple / Quadruple Sharing Tented Accommodation
- Boat Ride
- Trikon expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusios
- 5% GST