Give your eyes a treat to the beautiful amalgamation of the different coloured kites that are flying high in the placidly filled sky of the ‘Pink City’ of India. Makar Sankranti is the official ending to the winter season and the beginning of the warm and hot summer. Back in the old times, people spent their days by soaking the rays of the sun in order to avoid infections, germs, and so on. Eventually, on this particular day, people are getting engaged in the recreational activity of flying kites. Slowly, this tradition evolved so much that the day was marked by kite flying tournaments.
The kite festival gives a kaleidoscopic view of the art, culture, and heritage of Rajasthan. This festival is equally enjoyed by each of the people present in the population.
- Day 01: Arrival at the Jaipur Railway station
- Day 02: Sightseeing in Jaipur
- Day 03: Enjoy Kite Festival at Jaipur
- Day 04: Catch Train back to Mumbai
What is included in the tour
- Pick up & drop from Jaipur railway station & back.
- Accommodation on Triple Sharing Basis (AC)
- Local Transfers and sightseeing
- Day 1: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Day 2: Breakfast and Lunch
What is NOT included in the tour
- Travelling From Mumbai - Jaipur by Train/Flight
- Mineral Water/ Juices and any other extra meals/snacks on all days
- Personal Expenditure
- Camera Charges
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
- 5% GST