Whether you are seeking a break to escape from mundane, planning a romantic getaway or just want to soak in the sun and have a tranquil time with your family, a trip to Maldives is what you should consider. Yes, Maldives is for one and all! This enchanting beach nation, situated along the south west of India boasts of an amazing shoreline and abundance of natural beauty. No wonder, Maldives serves as a great placeof refreshment for mind and soul.
Now make your Maldives trip happen by opting for Trikon’s Maldives honeymoon package or Maldives vacation packages. We ensure smooth and hassle-free tour so that you collect only wonderful memories. What’s more, our Maldives trip cost will suit your budget. So, why wait, check out the itinerary below and book a Mumbai to Maldives trip with us right way!
Day 1: Arrive in Maldives
On arrival in Maldives, you will be transferred to the hotel/resort by a speedboat. Check into the hotel. After having a sumptuous dinner, relax and have a good night sleep at the hotel/ resort in Maldives. (D)
Day 2: Maldives
Have a hearty breakfast in the morning. Day 2 is at leisure to enjoy the surrounding area and resort facilities on your own. Relish the lunch at the hotel. Post dinner, stay overnight at the hotel/ resort in Maldives. (B, L, D)
Day 3: Maldives
Day 3 is at leisure for you to explore this gorgeous Island or enjoy water sports activities like snorkeling, windsurfing, canoeing, etc. (at your own expense). Head back to the hotel/ resort in Maldives for an overnight stay. (B, L, D)
Day 4: Depart Maldives
This is the last day of your Maldives trip. In the morning, post breakfast, transfer to the airport to board your flight back home or onward journey. (B)
QUOTE BASED ON MINIMUM 2 ADULTS TRAVELLING TOGETHER
13th Feb 2020 – 16th Mar 2020
29th Mar 2020 – 1st Apr 2020
Fun Island Resort & Spa or 3*
Room Type: Beachfront Room
INR 50000 per person on twin / double sharing basis
Terms & Conditions:
- Final payments will be collected at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of final payment.
- It Is Mandatory To Carry A Valid Photo Identity Card (Passport / Aadhaar Card / Driving License / Voter ID Card).
- All rates and services are subject to availability at the time of booking.
Payment & Cancellation policy:
- 50% payment before 60 Days of Travel date
- 25% payment before 45 days of Travel Date
- Balance 25% payment - 3 weeks prior to booking commencement
- 30 days before arrival – 50% cancellation charge
- 14 days before arrival - 75 % cancellation charge
- 1 weeks prior to arrival – 100% cancellation charge
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- Above is just a quote. We are not holding any hotel bookings at this point of time.
- Hotel standard Check in time: 1400- 1500 hrs, check out time 11:00 hrs. Early check in / late checkout is subject to availability & totally at hotel’s discretion
- Rates are applicable for Indian (or applicable) nationals only unless specified
- Offer is valid for 02 Adults traveling together & arrival / departure by same flight. Any change on group size will affect the price accordingly
- Please note GST will be extra on final bill as per Indian government rules
- The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road, political condition, flight, type of class and operating conditions
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice, due to the cost change of hotel rates in case of any event, like Trade Fair, Exhibition, important holidays, etc.
- Hotel Block out dates include special events period, peak period, block out period and public holidays.
- High season surcharges will be applicable if any.
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax / green fee etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same is not a part of the package and cannot be pre-paid.
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% nonrefundable & non cancellation policy.
- Seat-in-Coach (SIC) Transfers - means NO MEET & GREET on arrival at the Airport. Clients must follow the joining instructions printed on the vouchers
- Seat-in-Coach Sightseeing do not necessarily offer complimentary pick-up and drop-off from hotels. Most tours do offer a hotel pick up. This information will be provided at the time of tour confirmation
- On days when you are taking internal flights, there is a possibility that we might provide packed meal in case the flight timing does not suit the meal time.
- Triple Occupancy – In certain cities no extra bed or cot will be provided to the third person in a triple room. Instead a room with two queen beds will be provided OR a king bed with a roll away bed will be provided. Taxes will be applicable extra.
- There are times when hotels provided will be on the outskirts of the city, this helps in smooth inter-city transfers and to avoid city traffic
- We can only assist you with visa process, while visa approval or rejection is solely at the discretion of Consulates/Embassy.
- Do check your flight status/schedule 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure, since airline schedules are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve right to adjust the tour cost in accordance with the fluctuation of currency exchange rate or amendments in local government taxes
- The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client for any over stay expenses due to delay or changes in bus / air / trains / ship / or cancellation of special bogie or other services due to sickness, weather conditions, strike, war or any other cause whatsoever. Sightseeing missed & / or program being cancelled after the commencement of the tour & before the due period due to any unavoidable situations which are beyond our control. Any Loss/Damage of baggage by the Airlines / Hotels / Coach / Cruise.
What is included in the tour
- 3 nights’ accommodation in the above mentioned hotel
- Meal Plan as per the itinerary
- Return airport transfer by speedboat
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airport Taxes
- Meals except mentioned above
- Alcohol or other beverages unless mentioned in Inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Tips and Porterage
- 5% GST
- Early Check in/Late Check out
- Video and Camera permits at sights.
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary.
- Porterage at hotels, airports, seaports, laundry, telephone charges, all items of personal nature
- Airline / Hotel surcharges (if applicable) during high / festive season, trade fairs, exhibitions, conventions, special events etc. to be paid extra per person.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions