Bounded by the Arabian Sea and the Western Ghats, Murudeshwar is one of the most famous tourist places to visit in Karnataka. It is significant from the pilgrimage point of view as it houses the world’s second-tallest Shiva statue and the Murudeshwar Temple. From the Murudeshwar beach one can get a charming view of the Shiva statue. Also a long walk by the beach relaxes the mind and body.
Murdeshwar is a town in Bhatkal Taluk of Uttara Kannada district in the state of Karnataka, India. Famous for the world’s second-tallest Shiva statue, the town lies on the coast of the Arabian Sea and is also famous for the Murdeshwar Temple.
Netrani (also known as Pigeon Island) is a small island of India located in the Arabian Sea. It is off the coast of Karnataka situated approximately 19 kms from the temple town of Murudeshwara in Bhatkal Taluk. It is reachable by boat from Murudeshwar.
Netrani Island is one of the best places in India for scuba diving. It is a coral island with clear water making it a perfect bet for scuba diving, snorkeling and several other water sports.
Date : 2nd - 5th April 2021
Above dates not possible?
Contact us & we promise to customize above itinerary as per your convenience.
Call now on 9820022466 or drop an email on email@example.com
Day 0 - Friday Afternoon
03:00 pm Meet the Trikon Buddies at Lokmanya Tilak Terminus and Board 12619 / Matsyagandha Express from LTT for an overnight train journey
04:00 pm Pune Participants can board the train from Panvel Station
Day 2 - Saturday
05:00 am Reach Murudeshwara
07:00 am Check in Hotel & Freshen up
08:00 am Travel to Netrani island by boat from Murudeshwar
09:30 am Scuba diving & Snorkeling Activities
12:00 pm Packed Lunch in the boat
04:00 pm Start our Return journey to Murudeshwara
05:30 pm Return to the Hotel , Freshen up
10:30 pm Gorge on sumptuous dinner and retire
Day 2 - Sunday
07:00 am Wake up
08:30 am Freshen up and enjoy breakfast
09:30 am Visit Murudeshwar World’s Second Largest Shiva Temple
12:30 pm Lunch at the hotel
02:30 pm Visit Murudeshwar Beach and relax by the sea
04:30 pm Back to Hotel
05:00 pm Check Out
05:30 pm Board Train from Murudeshwar towards Mumbai
Day 3 - Monday Morning
06:30 am Reach LTT
Things to Carry
- Identity Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Torch with new cells
- Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & biscuits
- Extra pair of clothes
- Clean napkin or towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or backpack (No sling bags)
- Camera (optional)
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Hand Sanitizer
Important Information: Dear Trikoners, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trikoner buddies prior to the trek in case of any confusion.
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Missing the train means missing the trek, no refunds would be entertained by Trikon
- If anyone having Asthma OR Breathing Problem , Please do not attempt Scuba Diving
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
- Netrani Island Scuba Diving
- Snorkeling and other water sports
- Murudeshwar Beach
- World’s second tallest Shiva statue
- Murudeshwar Temple
- Netrani Island
What is included in the tour
- Mumbai to Mumbai Travel by Non AC Sleeper Coach Train
- Internal Transfer by Local Transport
- Discover Scuba Diving & Snorkeling
- Scuba Gears Charges
- Saturday Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner & Sunday Breakfast , Lunch
- Triple Sharing Accommodation
- Netrani island Visit by private boat
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusions
- Any Food/Drinks Ordered during train travelling
- 5% GST