Established with the aim to provide education and to generate awareness about Nature Conservation, Maharashtra Nature Park (MNP) with its wonderful settings and rich biodiversity makes ideal place for this purpose.
Developed on an erstwhile garbage dumping ground area, MNP has vast expenses of manmade forest and it’s also surrounded by the natural ecosystem of the mangrove forests of Mithi River.
Maintained strictly to conserve its Natural Heritage (with the focus to conserve all life forms those who have made Nature Park their home), while on visit to MNP every visitor fails to remember that he is still very much in the heart of the city.
Visitors eager to come here again and again are vouching that Nature Park makes ideal place to study biodiversity and to learn Nature ethics in absolute relaxed atmosphere.
08:15 am: Meet the Trikon team at Park entry gate.
08:30 am: After a quick introduction start the walk.
11:30 am: Finish walk.
Note: To reach Maharashtra Nature Park you can walk from Sion Station. It is 700 meters from Sion station exit towards CSMT Side Bridge. Buses are available from Kala Nagar Junction Bandra.
Do's and Dont's instructions from Park:
1. MNP is No-Plastic Zone in which disposable packaging not allowed
2. No fires are to be lit under any circumstance, without the express permission of the Director.
3. Consumption of alcohol/Narcotics is strictly forbidden.
4. Visitors should restrict their movements to the brick-lined paths and the Education Centre Building.
5. No harm whatsoever must be caused to birds, butterflies, insects or any other creature that have made the MNP their home.
6. No damage should be caused to park property, building, its furniture, fixtures and its green plants.
7. The Society cannot be held responsible for any untoward incidents within its premises either to the person or property of visitors.
8. The park is a place where environmental education is the focus. Commercial transactions are discouraged here, unless these are part of the MNP’s activities.
9. Nothing may be removed from the park without the express permission of the competent authority.
10. Birthday celebration, Personal photography, Prewedding photography is not allowed in the Park.
Park has rich biodiversity
What is included in the tour
- Entry ticket to park
- Trikon expertise charges
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- Camera ticket if any