Grade : Easy
How about welcoming the new year with 5 million stars? Meeting and greeting fellow trikoners? Camping
and staying in tents at an amazing destination? Sounds fun, well we’ve got all this for you!
Devkund – The pond of the lords
Your hunt for a secluded and away from the chaotic ambiance ends at Devkund. Here’s a chance t
visit one of the most unexplored and unheard waterfall on Maharashtra. The destination next tha
keeps the monsoon bliss on is none other than the Devkund Falls. Dense, beautiful and filled wit
various shades of green, Devkund Waterfalls is a home to many unexplored species of wilderness.
As you trek along the paths, you’ll get a thrilling experience of embarking on unmapped trails pushin
behind all the hurdles and bushes that come your way. A sight to behold would be the moment yo
reach the Waterfalls!!! Relish! Jump! Splash and Play!!!
Camping & trekking at Devkund is indeed a surreal bliss for all those who wishes to beat the heat. B
there with your friends, spend time in nature and experience the serenity.
Batch 1 : 31st December 2020 - 1st January 2021
With Transport: Adult - Rs.2,499/- | Child: Rs.1,999/-
Without Transport: Rs.1,799/-
Day 1: Thursday, 31st December 2020
01:00 pm: Meet Trikon Team at Pritam Hotel, Dadar (W)
01:15 pm: Leave for Devkund
01:40 pm: Pick up point K Star Mall Chembur
02:20 pm: Pick up point Vashi
02:50 pm: Pick up point Panvel
05:00 pm Reach Camp Site, Welcome drink
05:30 pm Evening snacks and Explore the area
07:30 pm Enjoy Barbeque and Bonfire
09:30 pm Dinner
12:00 am Celebrate New Year with your Buddies.
Day 2 : Friday, 1st January 2021
07:00 am: Wake-up call
08:00 am: Breakfast
09:00 am : Check Out from Campsite and start return journey for Mumbai
01:30 pm: Reach Mumbai (Depends Upon the Traffic)
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- Mask (Mandatory)
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Torch and mosquito repellent
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Dear Trikoners, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trikoner buddies prior to the trek in case of any confusion.
Fitness & Health:
Though camping is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
Covid Safety Guidlines
- Each member of the group (participants/leaders/ clients & staff) wears protective mask while on interaction with each other. Do carry few unused, disposable masks.
- It is strongly recommended to wear caps, full sleeves shirts and full trousers and shoes for adventure activities. It reduces exposure of your body parts.
- It should be ascertained from the participants that they are not residing / have not traveled in a containment zone and have not come in contact with any person who was tested positive in last 14 days.
- Ascertain whether any participant has any symptoms of Influenza like illness (ILI) like fever, dry cough, weakness, severe body ache etc. at the time of beginning of activity. If it is so then he/she should be asked not to participate activity and be evacuated on medical grounds and should be asked to report to local health authority with his own expenses.
- Strictly avoid eating gutkha, pan masala, cigarette or sniffing which induces spitting, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching external surfaces and touching your face when in outdoors.
- If the location of your adventure activity is too crowded then be prepared to leave or wait for the crowd to disperse/for your turn.
- It is mandatory that a participant informs the organizers if he tests positive for Covid within 14 days of returning from adventure activity. It will help the organizers to inform and alert all other persons in the group, so that they can follow the medical/government norms in this regard. Here it is absolutely essential that the participant observes
transparency and informs the organizers/group leaders about his Covid test results.
- Sunset at Bhira Dam
- Camping near the lakes
- Multiple water bodies for fun (Beat the heat)
What is included in the tour
- Travelling from Mumbai - Mumbai by Non AC transport
- Food: 31st Dec Evening Snacks & Dinner
- 1st Jan Morning Tea/Coffee Breakfast
- Triple Sharing Tented Accommodation
- Campfire & DIY Barbeque
- Trikon Trekking Expertise Charges
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as Soft Drinks / Mineral Water etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusions