Situated at the Raigad District of Maharashtra State, India, which is more than 100 kms from Mumbai as well as Pune, this village falls under Ghera Sudhagad Panchayath which belongs to the Konkan region.
Batch 1: 17th - 18th October 2020
Batch 2: 13th - 14th November 2020
Batch 3: 14th - 15th November 2020
Fixed Dates Not Possible?
Contact us & we promise to customize above itinerary as per your convenience.
Call now on 9820022466 or drop an email on email@example.com
06:00 am: Meet the trikon team at Kotak Mahindra ATM, Dadar East
06:15 am: Journey Starts (Pickup in between)
10:00 am: Reach the campsite and freshen up
10:30 am: Participants can enjoy at the nearby dam.
01:30 pm: Freshen up, Lunch, relax.
04:00 pm: Tea/Coffee with evening snacks
04:30 pm: An evening trek nearby
06:30 pm: Game time
08:00 pm: Dinner (Veg/Non-Veg)
09:00 pm: Antakshari, Games, Masti, Fun, Relax…. Good Night
06:30 am: Good Morning
07:15 am: Tea/Coffee with breakfast
09:00 am: Freshen up and pack your bags
10:00 am: Leave for Mumbai with sweet memories
01:30 pm: Reach Mumbai
Things to Carry
- Identity Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Trekking Shoes
- Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & biscuits
- Extra pair of clothes
- Clean napkin or towel
- Rain coat/ Poncho / Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella)
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or backpack (No sling bags)
- Camera (optional)
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Mask & Hand Sanitizer
Covid Safety Guidlines
- Each member of the group (participants/leaders/ clients & staff) wears protective mask while on interaction with each other. Do carry few unused, disposable masks.
- It is strongly recommended to wear caps, full sleeves shirts and full trousers and shoes for adventure activities. It reduces exposure of your body parts.
- It should be ascertained from the participants that they are not residing / have not traveled in a containment zone and have not come in contact with any person who was tested positive in last 14 days.
- Ascertain whether any participant has any symptoms of Influenza like illness (ILI) like fever, dry cough, weakness, severe body ache etc. at the time of beginning of activity. If it is so then he/she should be asked not to participate activity and be evacuated on medical grounds and should be asked to report to local health authority with his own expenses.
- Strictly avoid eating gutkha, pan masala, cigarette or sniffing which induces spitting, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching external surfaces and touching your face when in outdoors.
- If the location of your adventure activity is too crowded then be prepared to leave or wait for the crowd to disperse/for your turn.
- It is mandatory that a participant informs the organizers if he tests positive for Covid within 14 days of returning from adventure activity. It will help the organizers to inform and alert all other persons in the group, so that they can follow the medical/government norms in this regard. Here it is absolutely essential that the participant observes
transparency and informs the organizers/group leaders about his Covid test results.
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Dear Trikoners, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trikoner buddies prior to the trek in case of any confusion.
Fitness & Health:
Though camping is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
What is included in the tour
Travelling From Mumbai – Mumbai (For those who are coming with us)
Triple Sharing tented accommodation
Day 1: Lunch, evening Tea/Coffee, Dinner (Veg / Non-Veg)
Day 2: Breakfast
What is NOT included in the tour
Day 1: Breakfast
Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
Extra charges for Sea Food (as per catch & type) and mutton.