Singapore is a great place to visit with a family. This dynamic state would be a perfect fit, if you want to go for a short vacation outside India. Traveling from India to Singapore may take just 4 to 5 hours, depending on your location. What’s more, this place is easy to travel to and you will find an amalgamation of different cultures like Chinese, Malay, Indian and Western influences blending so well. This state offers plenty of sightseeing opportunities for tourists. It has Asia’s only Hollywood theme park – Universal Studios, which is a major tourist attraction.
Whether you are looking for a Singapore honeymoon package or a family tour package, visit or call at Trikon office. We are specialists in conducting international tours and are totally committed to delivering fabulous travel experience to our customers.
Day 1: Arrive Singapore
Arrive at the Changi International Airport, transfer to the hotel. Check in and the rest of the day is at leisure. In the evening, visit Night Safari enjoy tram ride, see nocturnal animals. Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 2: City Orientation Tour
Post breakfast get ready to enjoy an orientation tour of Singapore city. In this Singapore tour package, you will pass by the Raffles hotel, Suntec City, Fountain of Wealth and stop at Singapore Flyer (flyer tickets NOT included in the quote). There will be a photo stop at Merlion Post, drive through China Town and later, there will be one stop for shopping at Joe’s Outlet.
This will be followed by a visit to Marina Bay Sands Sky Park and Gardens by the bay will truly leave you awestruck. This sprawling garden spanning 101 hectares of reclaimed land . Get back to the hotel in Singapore for an overnight stay. (B) Note: All places in the city tour will be diverted subject to road closure or maintenance.
Day 3: Universal Studio
After relishing on breakfast, proceed to Universal Studio. Enjoy a day at the Universal Studios. Go beyond the screen and ride “The Movies”. Experience the thrilling rides, shows, and attractions based on your favourite films and television series, some of which include –Transformers The Ride: The Ultimate 3D Battle, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Madagascar: A Crate Adventure, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure, and more. After a fun-filled day, relax and have a good night sleep at your hotel room in Singapore. (B)
Day 4: Sentosa Island
This tour is the highpoint of your Singapore vacation package. During your exploration trip of the Sentosa Island, you will enjoy numerous attractions of the island. Experience the theme based Cable Car ride from Mt. Faber to Sentosa Island and get mesmerized by the marine realm of S. E. A. Aquarium™, which is home to more than 100, 000 marine animals of over 800 species! Visit Maritime Museum and Typhoon Theatre.
Witness the spectacular night show “Wings of Time” set outdoors against the backdrop of an open sea. The display of water, laser and fire effects, along with melodious music will leave you enthralled. It’s an experience you won’t forget. Get back to the hotel in Singapore for an overnight stay. (B)
Day 5: Depart Singapore
After having breakfast, you will be transferred to the Changi International Airport to board your flight back home. (B)
Terms & Conditions:
- Final payments will be collected at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of final payment.
- It Is Mandatory To Carry A Valid Photo Identity Card (Passport / Aadhaar Card / Driving License / Voter ID Card).
- All rates and services are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- Above is just a quote. We are not holding any hotel bookings at this point of time.
- Early check in / late checkout is subject to availability & totally at hotel’s discretion
- Rates are applicable for Indian (or applicable) nationals only unless specified
- Offer is valid for 02 Adults traveling together & arrival / departure by same flight. Any change on group size will affect the price accordingly
- Please note GST will be extra on final bill as per Indian government rules
- The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road, political condition, flight, type of class and operating conditions
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice, due to the cost change of hotel rates in case of any event, like Trade Fair, Exhibition, important holidays, etc.
- Hotel Block out dates include special events period, peak period, block out period and public holidays.
- High season surcharges will be applicable if any.
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax / green fee etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same is not a part of the package and cannot be pre-paid.
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% nonrefundable & non cancellation policy.
- Seat-in-Coach (SIC) Transfers - means NO MEET & GREET on arrival at the Airport. Clients must follow the joining instructions printed on the vouchers
- Seat-in-Coach Sightseeing do not necessarily offer complimentary pick-up and drop-off from hotels. Most tours do offer a hotel pick up. This information will be provided at the time of tour confirmation
- On days when you are taking internal flights, there is a possibility that we might provide packed meal in case the flight timing does not suit the meal time.
- Triple Occupancy – In certain cities no extra bed or cot will be provided to the third person in a triple room. Instead a room with two queen beds will be provided OR a king bed with a roll away bed will be provided. Taxes will be applicable extra.
- There are times when hotels provided will be on the outskirts of the city, this helps in smooth inter-city transfers and to avoid city traffic
- We can only assist you with visa process, while visa approval or rejection is solely at the discretion of Consulates/Embassy.
- Do check your flight status/schedule 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure, since airline schedules are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve right to adjust the tour cost in accordance with the fluctuation of currency exchange rate or amendments in local government taxes
- The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client for any over stay expenses due to delay or changes in bus / air / trains / ship / or cancellation of special bogie or other services due to sickness, weather conditions, strike, war or any other cause whatsoever. Sightseeing missed & / or program being cancelled after the commencement of the tour & before the due period due to any unavoidable situations which are beyond our control. Any Loss/Damage of baggage by the Airlines / Hotels / Coach / Cruise
Payment & Cancellation policy:
- 50% payment before 60 Days of Travel date
- 25% payment before 45 days of Travel Date
- Balance 25% payment - 3 weeks prior to booking commencement
- 30 days before arrival – 50% cancellation charge
- 14 days before arrival - 75 % cancellation charge
- 1 weeks prior to arrival – 100% cancellation charge
What is included in the tour
- 4 nights’ accommodation in Singapore with breakfast
- Night Safari
- City Orientation Tour
- Sentosa Delight (CC,SEA, WOT)
- Universal Studios Singapore
- Visit Marina Bay Sands Park and Gardens By The Bay
- Return Airport Transfers – on SIC (Seat in Coach)basis
- All tours and transfers on SIC basis
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airport Taxes
- Meals except mentioned above
- Alcohol or other beverages unless mentioned in Inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Camera charges, optional tours and excursion etc
- Voluntary Tips for Drivers & Guides
- 5 % GST
- Early check in & Late check out at the hotels
- Video and Camera permits at sights
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary
- Porterage at hotels, airports, seaports, laundry, telephone charges, all items of personal nature
- Airline / Hotel surcharges (if applicable) during high / festive season, trade fairs, exhibitions, conventions, special events etc. to be paid extra per person.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions