Choose off-the-beaten destination – Vietnam for your next vacation! With 3000 km of tropical coastline, plenty of sightseeing opportunities, delectable food and intriguing culture, this amazing country has become a much sought-after travel destination in the world. Get yourself a Vietnam tour package and witness the amazing splendour of this country as quick as you can! Read Trikon’s Vietnam tour itinerary further and gain an insight on how your tour to this marvellous country with us is going to be!
Date : 5th April to 11th April 2020
If you live in Bangalore, Pune or Mumbai, Just Book your Flight ticket to reach Hanoi Airport ( HAN )before 1 pm and Return Journey should be booked post 5 pm from Ho Chi Minh Airport ( SGN )
You can contact us for your Flight Ticket Booking assistance.
Day 1: HANOI ARRIVAL (D)
Welcome to Hanoi – Vietnam! Upon arrival at the Noi Bai airport, our tour guide will meet you and transfer you to the hotel. It takes 35 minutes to reach the centre of Hanoi. Have a welcome dinner at the local Indian restaurant before returning to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Note: Standard check in time is 14:00. Early check in is subject to availability of the hotel
Night activities suggestion: Enjoy the buzzing nightlife by visiting city’s lively bars and nightclubs. Taste the local beer at Ta Hien Streets. You will find hundreds of young people of Hanoi and foreign tourists enjoying the ambience. Old Quarter is another place you can explore. If you are not a party person, spend your time at shopping malls or various boutique shops.
Day 2: HANOI – HALONG – OVERNIGHT ON BOARD (B/L/D) – SHUTTLE BUS
Trip to Hanoi-Halong is an exciting part of the Vietnam tour package. After having breakfast, check out of the hotel. At 8 am, head east to Halong Bay by a shuttle bus. Halong Bay, the pride of the Gulf of Tonkin is a Natural World Heritage as designated by UNESCO in 1994 and 2006. Reach Halong and take a big boat to cruise the Bay. Discover the magnificent beauty of this “Descending-dragon” bay, created by thousands pf odd-shaped limestone rocks and karst grottoes.
Relish on fresh seafood on board for lunch, and visit the Surprising Grotto. Halt for swimming or kayaking (at your own cost), pass floating villages and enjoy their beauty in close distance. In the evening, attend activities on the boat or relax at your own leisure. Spend overnight on the boat.
Note: The program may vary depending on the cruise you choose. Kayaking may or may not be included. Only Vietnamese & International food is available on the boat. Today we will share the transfer & boat with other people but you will still have a private cabin.
Day 3: HALONG – TO HANOI (B/BR) SHUTTLE BUS
After breakfast, visit Luon Cave by boat. It is a ring-shaped pool inside an island in Halong with peaceful landscape and emerald water. Get back to the Wharf of Halong, pass densely areas like the Cock-Fighting Rock, Sail Island, Incense burner rock or Sea Dog Rock. Arrive at Halong Wharf around 11.00.
Return to Hanoi around 4 pm; check in the hotel. Rest of the day is free for you to explore the city of Hanoi.
Day 4: HANOI CITY TOUR – HO CHI MINH (B/L) – AFTERNOON FLIGHT
After having breakfast, check out of the hotel. Hanoi tour package includes a visit to the Ho Chi Minh Complex. This huge complex houses Ba Dinh Square, Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, and his private residence from 1954 until 1969. This house, built on stilts is surrounded by lovely peaceful gardens. Inside the complex is One Pillar Pagoda, founded by King Ly Thai To in 1049. This structure is an important symbol for the people of Hanoi.
Continue to visit Tran Quoc Pagoda, which is located on a small peninsula on the east side of West Lake. It is one of the most ancient pagodas in Hanoi, built more than 1500 years back. Shop around Hanoi Old Quarter and relish your lunch at the local Indian restaurant. Transfer to the airport for a short flight to Ho Chi Minh City. After arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel for check-in. Overnight stay in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 5: HO CHI MINH – CU CHI TUNNELS – CITY TOUR – HO CHI MINH (B) – SIC TOUR
Have breakfast at the hotel and head for city tour by visiting the Reunification Palace. This palace is the witness of the fierce Vietnam War, which ended in 1975. This grand building was turned to a museum and is now the hall for all official receptions. Adjacent to the palace, are city’s major landmark spots – the colonial-styled Central Post Office and the Notre Dame Cathedral, which was built between 1877 and 1883.
Later in the afternoon, visit Cu Chi Tunnels. These enormous networks of underground tunnels were dug by hand and used by Vietnamese guerrillas during the Vietnam-America War. In fact prior to the Tet Offensive in 1968, the tunnel complex was a base to almost 10,000 troops! You can try crawling in the tunnel to gain the real experience. Return to Saigon in the late evening and drop off at your hotel. Stay overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
Note: Normal lunch with local food will be served.
DAY 6: HO CHI MINH – MEKONG DELTA – HO CHI MINH (B/L) – SIC TOUR
Day 6 will be all about the knowing about the local produce! After having breakfast at the hotel, head to My Tho, the homeland of family factories, where local products like coconut candy, rice paper etc. are produced.
Upon arrival at My Tho, embark on the boat and cruise on the mighty Mekong River. View the life of the local people living along the banks. Halt at one of the 4 islands in the area for sightseeing. Relish the fresh tropical fruits while watching the traditional southern Vietnamese folk music at the plantation.
Later, get on the small boats, which will be rowed through the small channels shadowed with palm and coconut trees. Visit the local factories. Taste the honey tea and see how coconut candy milk is produced. Enjoy the horse-cart trip through the tranquil road of the village. Hop on to the big boat to visit the vast area. Enjoy your light lunch at a local restaurant nearby Mekong River.
In the afternoon, drive back to Saigon. On the way, stop to visit Vinh Trang pagoda, a famous pagoda whose architecture features a mix of Chinese, Cambodian, and French culture. Drop off at your hotel and stay overnight in Saigon.
Note: A normal lunch with local food will be served.
DAY 7: HO CHI MINH – DEPARTURE (B)
Day 7 will be your last day in this wondrous country. Have breakfast at the hotel and if the time permits (If your flight is in the afternoon), step out for sightseeing and shopping before the departure. Check out from the hotel and transfer to the airport for the departure flight back to your home.
Note: Hotel checkout time is around 12.00.
Terms & Conditions:
- Final payments will be collected at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of final payment.
- It Is Mandatory To Carry A Valid Photo Identity Card (Passport / Aadhaar Card / Driving License / Voter ID Card).
- All rates and services are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- Above is just a quote. We are not holding any hotel bookings at this point of time.
- Early check in / late check out is subject to availability & totally at hotel’s discretion
- Rates are applicable for Indian (or applicable) nationals only unless specified
- Offer is valid for 02 Adults traveling together & arrival / departure by same flight. Any change on group size will affect the price accordingly
- Please note GST will be extra on final bill as per Indian government rules
- The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road, political condition, flight, type of class and operating conditions
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice, due to the cost change of hotel rates in case of any event, like Trade Fair, Exhibition, important holidays, etc.
- Hotel Block out dates include special events period, peak period, block out period and public holidays.
- High season surcharges will be applicable if any.
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax / green fee etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same is not a part of the package and cannot be pre-paid.
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% nonrefundable & non cancellation policy.
- Seat-in-Coach (SIC) Transfers - means NO MEET & GREET on arrival at the Airport. Clients must follow the joining instructions printed on the vouchers
- Seat-in-Coach Sightseeing do not necessarily offer complimentary pick-up and drop-off from hotels. Most tours do offer a hotel pick up. This information will be provided at the time of tour confirmation
- If the guest fails to catch SIC transfers he/she has to arrange own private transfers. SIC transfers will wait for no more than 10 minutes.
- On days when you are taking internal flights, there is a possibility that we might provide packed meal in case the flight timing does not suit the meal time.
- Triple Occupancy – In certain cities no extra bed or cot will be provided to the third person in a triple room. Instead a room with two queen beds will be provided OR a king bed with a roll away bed will be provided. Taxes will be applicable extra.
- There are times when hotels provided will be on the outskirts of the city, this helps in smooth inter-city transfers and to avoid city traffic
- We can only assist you with visa process, while visa approval or rejection is solely at the discretion of Consulates/Embassy.
- Do check your flight status/schedule 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure, since airline schedules are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve right to adjust the tour cost in accordance with the fluctuation of currency exchange rate or amendments in local government taxes
- The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client for any over stay expenses due to delay or changes in bus / air / trains / ship / or cancellation of special bogie or other services due to sickness, weather conditions, strike, war or any other cause whatsoever. Sightseeing missed & / or program being cancelled after the commencement of the tour & before the due period due to any unavoidable situations which are beyond our control. Any Loss/Damage of baggage by the Airlines / Hotels / Coach / Cruise
Payment & Cancellation policy:
- 50% payment before 60 Days of Travel date
- 25% payment before 45 days of Travel Date
- Balance 25% payment - 3 weeks prior to booking commencement
- 30 days before arrival – 50% cancellation charge
- 14 days before arrival - 75 % cancellation charge
- 1 weeks prior to arrival – 100% cancellation charge
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on Triple Sharing basis with Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- Private cabin on Halong Cruise on twin shared room
- All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program.
- Local English speaking guide(s) in Vietnam.
- Transportation by vehicle with A/C
- Shuttle bus Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Waters during tour day: 2 bottles of 500ml/guest/day; 1 bottle of 500ml/guest/half day
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare/ Tickets (International/Domestic)
- Airport Taxes
- Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City Airfare
- Visa Approval letter/Visa on arrival / Fast track
- Meals except mentioned above
- Alcohol or other beverages unless mentioned in Inclusions
- Compulsory Tips for drivers and tour guides
- Travel Insurance
- Early check in & Late check out at the hotels/ room upgrade
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary
- Porterage at hotels, airports, seaports, laundry, telephone charges, all items of personal nature
- Excess stay & meals due to bad weather conditions/strikes, resulting in flight delays or any other form of transport
- Airline / Hotel surcharges (if applicable) during high / festive season, trade fairs, exhibitions, conventions, special events etc. to be paid extra per person
- Rates not valid during Peak Period
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- 5 % GST