About Cycling Trail to Bhavli Falls and Lake:
Grade: Easy | Endurance: Moderate
A magical hidden gem in the middle of Maharashtra, Bhavli is definitely the best possible unexplored place in Maharashtra. The feel of cycling through this terrain, heavenly roads of 45 Kms during the monsoons is something words wouldn’t do justice to! A pure countryside trail that opens up into a turquoise colored lake. Yes, you can definitely jump into it as well! Ride your cycles across two amazing waterfalls until you get to paradise, a third waterfall, one where you can carry your cycles through a small stream, right to the base of the falls! Dive into your private jaccuzi, letting off the little tiredness you might have got on your way!
Once done, enjoy a 15 kms swift but safe thrilling downhill ride all the way to Kasara.
- For travel from Mumbai to Igatpuri, you can choose the following option:
17617 – Tapovan Express
06:15 AM – CSMT
06:28 AM – Dadar
06:48 AM – Thane
07:07 AM – Kalyan Jn
08:50 AM – Igatpuri Junction
- For return travel, locals keep running from Kasara towards Mumbai.
08:50 AM – Meet Trikon Buddies at Igatpuri Railway Station
09:15 AM – Begin Ride after brief introduction, distribution of cycles and refreshments!
10:45 AM – Reach Bhavli Village and have breakfast
11:15 AM - Reach the first two waterfalls, enjoying the rides along the banks of the lake!
12:30 AM – Move towards the third waterfall, your private lagoon!
01:30 PM – Reach the falls, walk your cycles till the falls! A guarantee, you’ll be awestruck!
03:00 PM – Lunch, sitting besides the falls!
04:30 PM – Begin ride down to Kasara, a downhill bliss!
06:30 PM – End of the trip at Kasara Railway Station, Trip ends with amazing memories!
Things To Carry:
- 1 Litre Water (You can purchase bottles on the way)
- Small bag to carry on your shoulder (Not more than 20 Lts)
- Proper sports shoes
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Waterproof Clothing
- Ready to Eat Snacks
- Sunscreen, Moisturizer and toiletries
- Cycling Gloves(Optional)
- Cycling Shorts(Optional)
- Countryside ride in the green hills
- Turquoise Colored Bhavli Lake
- 3 beautiful waterfalls en route
- Your own private natural lagoon, dive in!
- Experience local cuisines
- Offroad Cycle Ride along the banks of the lake
What is included in the tour
- 21 – Geared Mountain Bikes and Hybrid Cycles, with helmets(Option 1)
- Refreshments, Breakfast and Lunch
- Transportation of cycles from Mumbai to Igatpuri and back
- Trikon Cycling Expertise
- Entry Fees and Permits
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Cost of travel from Mumbai to Igatpuri
- Cost of travel from Kasara to Mumbai
- Expenses of personal nature
- Anything other than that mentioned in Inclusions