About Cycling Trail to Bhavali Falls and Lake:
Grade: Easy | Endurance: Moderate
A magical hidden gem in the middle of Maharashtra, Bhavali is definitely the best possible unexplored place in Maharashtra. The feel of cycling through this terrain, heavenly roads of 40 Kms during the monsoons is something words wouldn’t do justice to! A pure countryside trail that opens up into a turquoise colored lake. Yes, you can definitely jump into it as well! Ride your cycles across two amazing waterfalls until you get to paradise, a third waterfall, one where you can carry your cycles through a small stream, right to the base of the falls! Dive into your private jaccuzi, letting off the little tiredness you might have got on your way!
Ride further midst the beautiful hills to another lake before enjoying a tasty meal by the lake. Ride back to Igatpuri, thereby ending your ride.
Batch 1: Sunday, 20th September 2020
Batch 2: Saturday, 26th September 2020
Batch 3: Sunday, 4th October 2020
Rs 1,749 (Without Transport)
Rs.2,399 (With Transport)
Those choosing to self drive to Igatpuri, please ensure that you arrive at Igatpuri Railway Station by 8 50 am.
05:50 AM - Meet the Trikon team at Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM, Dadar (E)
06:00 AM - Journey Starts from Dadar
06:30 AM - Thane
09:00 AM – Igatpuri Railway Station
09:15 AM – Begin Ride after brief introduction post distribution of cycles and refreshments!
10:45 AM – Reach Bhavali Village and have breakfast
11:15 AM - Reach the first two waterfalls, enjoying the rides along the banks of the lake!
12:30 PM – Move towards the third waterfall, your private lagoon!
01:30 PM – Reach the falls, walk your cycles till the falls! A guarantee, you’ll be awestruck!
03:00 PM – Lunch, sitting besides the falls!
03:30 PM – Begin ride back to Igatpuri Station
04:15 PM – Reach Igatpuri Station
04:30 PM - Return Journey Begins
Things To Carry:
- 1 Litre Water (You can purchase bottles on the way)
- Small bag to carry on your shoulder (Not more than 20 Lts)
- Proper sports shoes
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Waterproof Clothing
- Ready to Eat Snacks
- Sunscreen, Moisturizer and toiletries
- Cycling Gloves(Optional)
- Cycling Shorts(Optional)
What is included in the tour
- 21 – Geared Mountain Bikes and Hybrid Cycles, with helmets
- Travelling Expences From Mumbai - Igatpuri - Mumbai (For those who are travelling with us)
- Refreshments, Breakfast and Lunch
- Trikon Cycling Expertise
- Entry Fees and Permits
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Expenses of personal nature
- Anything other than that mentioned in Inclusions
- Countryside ride in the green hills
- Turquoise Colored Bhavli Lake
- 3 beautiful waterfalls en route
- Your own private natural lagoon, dive in!
- Experience local cuisines
- Offroad Cycle Ride along the banks of the lake