Dudhsagar Waterfall Safari Tour
Grade: Easy – Moderate
One of India’s tallest four tiered waterfalls ranked fifth ,located on Mandovi river, in Bhagwan Mahaveer sanctuary and mollem national park among the western ghats. Surrounded by deciduous forest with rich bio diversity and forming the border between Karnataka and Goa states.
Does this gigantic formation of nature needs more introduction?
Take a bow! Dudhsagar Waterfalls it is..
With it’s spectacular view to promise , it doesn’t fail to leave people awestruck with its huge presence and water flowing with an immense pride!
03:30 pm - Meet The Trikon Team at Pune Station. We will be boarding Goa Express which leaves from Pune at 5 pm
05:00 am: Reach Kulem and rest for Sometime
07:30 am: Have Tea and Breakfast
08:00 am: Start our Ride toward Dudhsagar Waterfall by Jeep through through Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary Jungle. Life Jacket to be Provided at the Entry Gate
09:00 - 10:30: Visit Dudhsagar Waterfall and Explore it to the Fullest! Swimming at Pond Below Dudhsagar Waterfall
10:30 am: Start Return Journey by Private Jeep
12:00 pm: Reach Guest House and freshenup
02:00 pm: Have lunch and take rest
03:30 pm: Leave for Kulem Station
04:30 pm: Catch Goa Express and leave for Pune
04:30 am: Reach Pune. Trip Ends
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Please carry medicines if you need any
What is included in the tour
- Non AC Sleeper Coach from Pune - Pune
- Sunday Breakfast and Sunday Lunch. (Veg).
- River Guest House for Freshen up
- Life Jacket & Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary Jungle Entry Charges.
- Jeep Safari Charges
- Trikon Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- Life Jacket & Jungle Entry Charges
- Get astonished with Huge Everlasting, Ever flowing Dudhsagar Waterfalls
- Jeep Ride toward Dudhsagar Waterfall & Jungle Trail
- Goan food to cherish.
- Unending train Stories