Guidelines for Participants:-
• Each member of the group (participants/leaders/ clients & staff) wears protective mask while on interaction with each other. Do carry few unused, disposable masks.
• It is strongly recommended to wear caps, full sleeves shirts and full trousers and shoes for adventure activities. It reduces exposure of your body parts.
• It should be ascertained from the participants that they are not residing / have not traveled in a containment zone and have not come in contact with any person who was tested positive in last 14 days.
• Ascertain whether any participant has any symptoms of Influenza like illness (ILI) like fever, dry cough, weakness, severe body ache etc. at the time of beginning of activity. If it is so then he/she should be asked not to participate activity and be evacuated on medical grounds and should be asked to report to local health authority with his own expenses.
• Maintain distance of 6 feet when you sleep in the night. If for some reason such distancing is not possible, then try sleeping in criss-cross manner to avoid face proximity.
• Do carry plastic sheets as ground-sheet. (Remember to bring them back!)
• Strictly avoid eating gutkha, pan masala, cigarette or sniffing tapkir which induces spitting, coughing or sneezing.
• Avoid touching external surfaces and touching your face when in outdoors.
• If the location of your adventure activity is too crowded then be prepared to leave or wait for the crowd to disperse/for your turn.
• It is mandatory that a participant informs the organizers if he tests positive for Covid within 14 days of returning from adventure activity. It will help the organizers to inform and alert all other persons in the group, so that they can follow the medical/government norms in this regard. Here it is absolutely essential that the participant observes transparency and informs the organizers/group leaders about his Covid test results.While planning any adventure activity, remember that you have been idle at home during lock-down period. Try and achieve a minimum physical fitness.
Rules for Participants:-
• Carry your own cutlery for hygiene and safety purpose (Plate, Bowl, Spoon and Tea mug)
• Convey your true medical conditions to organizers while enrolling after activity completion found positive if any.
• Carry hand sanitizer (alcohol>70%) in sufficient quantity with you. Also wear mask while interaction with each other.
• Carry extra mask and face-shield. Use face-shield in travelling while you may interact with co-participant.
• Hydrate yourself properly throughout the Activity.
• Do not eat from the same plate or do not share your food or water bottle with anybody.
• Avoid using sleeping bag or sleeping mattress of another person, carry your own required material/personal gear.
• Spitting spreads several diseases and is BAD for social hygiene in general. So spitting is prohibited and so avoid spitting.
• Dig small toilet pits for morning chores and fill them with soil before leaving the place. While using soil, mix disinfectant in the soil.
• Do not urinate on the trail or in flowing water, go to a safe distance away from the trail.
• Always wash your hand with sanitizer before touching any food item or touching face.
• Arogya Setu App compulsory in each participant mobile with Bluetooth enabled.
• Follow practices based on Leave No Trace (LNT) Seven Principles strictly, especially with respect to disposable masks and gloves, tissue paper and wastage/litter.
• Carry Plastic bag for wastage/litter take back to home.
Rules For Trek Organizers:-
• Keep group size small i.e. 8 to 12 persons till social distancing norms are in place.
• Do not enroll any person who is above 55 and is carrying co-morbidity like hyper-tension, diabetes, heart ailments and respiratory problems.
• Maintain social distancing at all times while undertaking any adventure activity.
• As far as possible avoid popular trails, trekking routes, adventure spots, parks that attract large crowds. Instead, go for relatively lesser visited/explored areas.
• Explore the possibility of conducting adventure activity on week-days, if you plan to visit popular destinations.
• It is recommended to go for one-day activities in the beginning. The outing could be easy and non-technical. Once the situation improves (we will come to know through authorized sources), you can go for multi-day and more rigorous activities.
• It is advisable that all the persons on the trail including leaders have Arogya Setu app on their smart phones.
• If any villager is supplying food, ensure that all the social distancing norms are observed while preparing such food. Also ensure that the food supplied is properly cooked.
Please Note:- (V V Imp)
• Do not wander off the trail unnecessarily.
• Do not touch vehicle door knobs / handles, window panes, window bars, seat bars etc. unnecessarily.
• Use personal face-shield with mask while in travel.
• Use sanitizer while entering and exiting the vehicle. Also carry a spare bed sheet to cover your own seat when you are travelling.
• While taking out water from water source, do not dip your water bottles directly into it. One group member should take water out from the source by using sanitized bottles or use utensils like ograle, danda patele, pohra etc. to take out the water. DO NOT contaminate the water by dipping your hands, feet or utensils directly into the water.
• Avoid bathing during a day activity especially in ponds, reservoirs etc. However, clean your hands regularly. But don’t wash your hands or feet near the water source.
• Don’t wash utensils anywhere near the water.
• Have minimal interaction with the local village population
• When required, only the leader of the group should visit the village.
• If you engage any villager as a guide or help, do provide him with mask.
• Avoid gifting things to villagers in the current context.
• If the villagers are in need of anything or are in trouble, gather all the facts and convey it to the proper government authority or any NGO working locally.
Cancellation and Refund Policy:
Events (More than 4 Days)
Events (3-4 Days)
Events (1 or 2 days)
Leh Ladakh Tour
TTrikon neither offer nor pay any discounts or refunds for missed or unused services due to the traveller’s own fault, negligence or breach of these Terms.
TTrikon Gift Cards
TTrikon Gift Cards may be used for any tour. At the time of registration, participants need to mention the Coupon Code in the email so that he/she will be provided with the discounted rate. Gift cards can be used only once for the booking done by participant whose name is printed on the card.