About Statue of Unity:
Statue of Unity, an iconic 182 meters tall bronze statue of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, the Iron Man of India is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Situated against the backdrop of the scenic Satpura and Vindhyachal hills in Kevadia, Gujarat, this iconic memorial overlooks the dramatic Narmada River and the expansive Sardar Sarovar Dam.
Soak in the scenic oneness, marvel at the structure, and get inspired by the man who united all 562 princely states of the country to form the Republic of India! If a visit to the Statue of Unity has been on your bucket list for a while, book your journey with TTrikon. We are conducting tours to the Statue of Unity on –21st Feb and 28th Feb. Make the most!
Day 0 - Saturday Night
Meet Trikon Team at Dadar Western Terminus at 23:00 Hrs and Board DDR KDCY SF SPL (02927) at 23:50 Hrs.
Day 1 - Sunday: Explore Statue Of Unity, Narmada River
Reach Ekta NagarStation by 6:00 am. Post breakfast, freshen up quickly and leave for the Statue of Unity. Enjoy the drive for 30 mins to reach the Statue of Unity by 09:00 am and start exploring Sardar Sarovar Dam, the valley of flowers with 100 varieties of flowers, magical laser show in the museum to know more about Sardar Vallabhai Patel and purpose behind making this statue. You can have lunch at the canteen present at the Statue of Unity. Not to forget the scenic beauty of the Narmada River and Vindhya Range, this keeps you glued to its beauty. In the evening we can watch for Laser Light Show. Post Dinner Head toward Ekta Nagar Station and catch KDCY DDR SPECIAL (02928) at 21.25 Hrs and spend the night in the train.
Day 2 Monday: Trip Ends
Reach Dadar by 06:00 Hrs. Trip concludes.
What is included in the tour
- Sleeper class tickets Mumbai to Ekta Nagar
- Internal Transport
- Entry ticket
- Professional Trikon Lead from Mumbai to Mumbai
- Local guide for heritage information
What is NOT included in the tour
- Water Bottles and Soft drinks
- Lunch, Dinner
- Personal expenses or activity expenses other than entry tickets
- Special requirement related expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusion
- 5% GST
- Watch out the highest statue of the world – Statue of Unity
- Explore the banks of River Narmada
- Enjoy lip-smacking Gujrati meals
- Promising endless fun and loads of memories to cherish