Holi, the festival of colours is a vibrant and playful festival of India. While most of the Hindu festivals are slated for the second half of the year, Holi is one playful festival that everyone looks forward to during the summer. Holi is a captivating blend of colour and water splashes that brings everyone an unbridled joy. However, if you wish to elevate your regular celebration with a unique twist, you must book your tickets for the Pukshar Holi festival in 2024.
Amidst the royalties, traditional customaries and arid weather, Pushkar will certainly surprise you with an extraordinary Holi experience. Travellers across the globe and from different parts of India come together to celebrate this exciting festival. In Pushkar, Holi transcends the typical celebrations as you will see the city’s quaint streets brimming with a contagious enthusiasm. The locals and visitors gather around with powdered colours, and water guns and balloons to smear each other and create memories forever. Amidst this crazy colour explosion you can dance your heart out to the beats of the DJ and dhol. You can also relish sweet and savoury delicacies of Pushkar from the food stalls.
With T-Trikon, apart from attending the Holi festival you will get a complete package of visiting other places like, Ajmer Garib Nawaz Darga, the world famous and the only Brahma temple in India, Kishangarh – Moon Land of Rajasthan, Savitri Mata temple, Pushkar Desert, Sunset from Pushkar lake and local shopping.
Come experience the kaleidoscope of emotions and colours with T-Trikon! Our Pushkar Tour from Mumbai is safe for girls, solo travellers, couples and families.
Day 1: Friday, 22nd March - Bandra to Ajmer
- Our trip will begin from Bandra Terminus for all Mumbai participants. We will board the ARAVALI EXP (14702).
- Reporting time for all participants from Mumbai is 09:00 p.m.
- Our tour guides will meet you at the station and guide you further for a comfortable yet fun-filled journey.
Day 2: Saturday, 23rd March - Sightseeing in Pushkar
- Once we will reach Ajmer, we will check in to our hotel get ready to explore Pushkar.
- The famous places that we will cover are: Brahma Temple, Kishangarh, Pushkar Ghat, Pushkar Lake, Savitri Mata Temple, Pushkar Desert (if it’s operational). We also explore the local shops for shopping. We will also visit few popular restaurant and street food joints.
- In the evening, around 6:00 p.m. we will visit the main market to witness Holika Dahan. You can take part in the local way of inviting Holi and dance to the dhol beats in Pushkar.
- Around 9:30 p.m. we will return to our hotel for dinner and post dinner we can indulge in some fun activities like games, singing or dancing.
Day 3: Sunday, 24th March - Holi Party in Pushkar
- At 7:00 a.m. you will receive a wake-up call for the holi event. Begin your day with a yummy Rajasthani breakfast and get ready to experience the best Holi in India in Puskhar.
- Post Holi celebrations, we will be exploring the streets of Pushkar for food hopping. After enjoying some delicious food, we will return to the hotel to fresh up and rest for a while.
- In the evening we will move out to explore and also visit the market. We will stop at Pushkar Lake to enjoy the beautiful sunset.
- We will return to the hotel for dinner in the evening.
Day 4: Monday, 25th March - Ajmer
- All travellers will receive a wake-up call at around 9:30 a.m.
- We will have breakfast, get ready and check out from out hotel.
- Next, we will visit the Ajmer Garib Nawaz Darga, Anasagar Lake and if time permits we will visit the Taragad Fort.
- At around 3:00 p.m. we will reach the station to catch the BTDS Garib Rath (12215) for Mumbai.
Day 5: Tuesday, 26th March - Mumbai
- At 7:30 a.m. we will reach Bandra station and Borivali station at 7:15 a.m.
- Our trip ends here with beautiful bonds and unforgettable memories.
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
What is included in the tour
- Mumbai to Mumbai by 3AC Coach Train Tickets ( if you opt for Mumbai to Mumbai Package )
- 2 Breakfast and 2 Dinner
- Stay in Twin Sharing AC accommodation with swimming pool and sitout area.
- Internal Transport for Sightseeing
- Trikon expertise charges
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Daily Lunch & Train Traveling Meal
- Personal expenses, water bottles & soft drinks
- Camera charges
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- A never-before experience of the grandest Holi event in Pushkar, India.
- Visit the famous religious spots like Ajmer Garib Nawaz Darga and Brahma Temple.
- Stay, shop and explore like a local in Pushkar.
- Bask-in the mesmerising sunset at Pushkar Lake.
- Devour the local delicacies of Pushkar.