Mathura is a paradise for those who loves to celebrate Holi. The place hosts India’s best holi and you are in for a mesmerizing experience here in the beautiful town of Mathura & Vrindavan. Drench yourself in the colors of this festival and you will cherish this moment for lifetime.
Discover this divinely place and get a chance to celebrate Laddu ki Holi at Shriji Temple. We will further explore Vrindavan, a place where Lord Krishna spent his childhood and, which is home to temples dedicated to Lord Krishna and Radha.
We at Trikon will ensure that each of these precious moments are made more memorable with our courteous services. We have organized the tour in such a way that you will not only enjoy the places around these locations but also experience the best street foods and desserts of Mathura. Isn’t it great to treat both your eyes and taste buds at same time? Well, you are with the Trikoners and we are the best in business for such experiences!
Please Note : This is totally a backpacking budget trip so keep the
luxuries away for these days! Hygienic stay and lip smacking food with fun
filled walks and local transport is assured however, Jacuzzi and AC car’s
may not be the right thing to expect out of this trip.
Cost: Rs 10999/- per person
Day 1: Thursday, 02nd March Mathura - Barsana / Lathmar Holi
Meet the Trikon Team at Mathura Station around 09.00 am. Move to our hotel and check in to our stay. Post local lunch, we will visit Barsana Village. Barsana is a captivating and divine village located 40 km away from Mathura in Uttar Pradesh. It is significant for being the birthplace of Lord Krishna's beloved gopi, Shri Radha.
( Meal Included: Lunch, Dinner )
DAY 2: Friday, 03th March - Visit Nandgaon
The morning after breakfast, we will visit Nandgaon to witness Lathmar Holi, it is one of the unique Holi celebrations in India. Every year, thousands gather in the small town of Nandgaon to witness the ancient tradition of men singing provocative songs, and women, in turn, thrashing them with sticks. We will visit Prem Mandir in the evening.
( Meal Included: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner )
Day 3: Saturday, 04th March: Mathura
We start our next day at 8 am. We will visit Mathura which is about 20 mins from Vrindavan. First of all we'll have Tikki chaat here and then will kick start our day. We will also visit the holiest Dwarkadhish Temple. Do not miss to buy the famous Mathura peda from Brijwasi Sweets. After this will have lunch at Nearby Station and Move to Mathura to catch the respective train for Mumbai / Pune. Book Train ticket post 6.30 pm
( Meal Included: Breakfast, Lunch )
Note: Please connect with us before booking the Train / Flight tickets.
Mathura Holi Special Safety for Women/ Girls
Is it safe for Women and Girls during Holi festive at Mathura?
Yes it is. It is called the braj bhumi. Girls and Women are always respected during the holi festival.
While the destination attracts a lot of Solo female travellers during Holi across the globe, here are some Holi Safety Tips for Girls and Women Travellers
1. Please staywith your group always. Do not take their instructions casually.
2. Avoid Synthetic Colors for skin care.
3. Avoid Water Balloons for wardrobe malfunction or embarrasments.
4. Pay Attention To Clothing. Please avoid wearing transparent clothing.
5. Encourage Goggles / Sunglasses.
Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
At times we might have to rely on Public transport or Walk for covering short distance
Things to Carry
- Valid Identity Proof, along with 1 Photocopy
- Water Bottles
- A lightweight Haversack or Backpack, and a smaller Day Sack (Avoid Suitcases)
- Good pair of shoes, and a pair of flip-flops
- Fleece Jacket/ Sweater
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Camera, Binoculars (Optional)
- Toietries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, Light towel, Lip balm, Wet wipes, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer
- Extra Polythene Bags (To segregate used/ unused garments, wet/ dry clothing)
- Any medicines that you consume normally, post consulting a doctor
- Snacks & Biscuits to munch on
- Bedding/ Shawl for train journey
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
What is included in the tour
- Meal Included as mentioned in the detailed Itinerary. ( Day 1 Lunch / Dinner , Day 2 Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner , Day 3 Breakfast , Lunch )
- Local Transport for Internal Transportation
- Twin / Triple Sharing Accommodation at all Places
- Entry Charges to all Monument and Sightseeing places.
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train Traveling Food
- Mumbai to Mumbai Train Ticket
- Barsana and Lathmar Holi
- ISKCON Temple, Vrindavan
- Krishna Janmabhoomi Temple, Mathura
- Vishram Ghat
- Dwarkadhish Temple