Kashmir the heaven on earth needs no description to explain about its beauty. This season is at Kashmir for one prominent reason i.e the ever famous Tulip Bloom. Other than Kashmir, one can find such beautiful tulips only in Holland. Tulip festivals are held in many regions of the world, but for Asia, the festival in Srinagar, Kashmir, stands out. Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip garden, previously Model Floriculture Center, is a tulip garden in Srinagar, India. It is the largest tulip garden in Asia spread vastly over an area of about 30 hectares. It is situated on the foothills of Zabarwan Range with an overview of Dal Lake. When you visit Kashmir, be here to witness the beautiful bloom and soak in some peace and sanctity as this state awaits to welcome you without any fear.
Day 01: - Arrive at Srinagar Airport and drive your way to the hotel. Check-in and freshen up. Get ready for the much-awaited Tulip Garden Visit. Ensure your phones and cameras are fully charged, because you will surely end up clicking a bundle of pictures. Spend the day in and around the tulips. Have lunch and retire at your hotel in Srinagar. We let you relax on Day 1 post Tulip Garden Visit.
Day 02: - Wake up in Srinagar. Pack your bags and get ready because we shall take you to Gulmarg. The destination famous for its snow-covered landscapes. Enjoy Gandola ride, skiing and sledging. Do try your hands on making snow man and snow castles. Stay at Gulmarg.
Day 03: - Check out from snow clad Gulmarg and leave for Sonmarg to witness the famous Thajiwas Glacier. Do try the poney ride and click photos at Zero Point. Sonmarg is indeed a popular destination in Kashmir. Do try Kashmiri Waazwan here. Come back to Srinagar.
Day 04: - Wake up in Srinagar and get ready to visit the valley of Shepherds none other than Pahalgam, the green valleys embracing the flowing river will surely enchant you. We will also take you across saffron fields and waterfalls. Stay back in Pahalgam, because you wont feel like leaving this valley.
Day 05: - Wake up amidst the green valley and get ready to explore a few more beautiful valleys like Aru Valley, Betab valley and Chandanwadi. Known for lush green landscapes, these destinations will finally satiate your desire to see the ultimate Kashmir in its best season. Here’s one more day to stay in Pahalgham.
Day 06: - Today we say Good bye to this beautiful valley and leave for Srinagar as we are yet to see a last few places like Mughal Garden and Dal Lake. Tonight we let you stay in a Houseboat. You can go for a Shikara ride in the evening and shop for souvenirs from the floating market.
Day 07: - With a heavy heart but a happy mind say Bye Bye to the Jannat of India with a promise to come again. Leave for your destination. Check out and Depart.
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis
- Breakfast and Dinner in the hotel.
- Airport/station pick-up and drop facility as confirmed by the travelers.
- Sightseeing by non-AC Swift Dzire/Etios/Tavera/Innova Tempo as per the package selected.
- Driver Allowances.
- Toll tax and State tax & Parking
- Hotel Taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch on All Days.
- Breakfast on Day 1 and Dinner on Day 7.
- Any Extra Activity or Adventure opted for.
- Extra Cab for Zero Point.
- Extra Cab for Aru Valley, Chandanwari and Betab Valley.
- Poney Rides.
- Anything not included in inclusions.
- Any Personal Expenses.
- Excess stay & meals due to bad weather conditions/strikes/Lockdowns/Calamity, resulting in flight delays or any other form of transport.
- 5% GST
- Explore the world famous Tulip garden
- Take a Shikara boat ride
- Sync yourself with the meadows of Gulmarg
- Play fun games at Pahalgam
- Embrace the local culture of Kashmiris