Mango Festival Tour
Just as Lord Krishna savoured its butter literally by stealing it from his neighbourhood, we modern-day children have spent our entire childhood savouring, licking, smashing, eating, and relishing one of nature's most delectable fruits, which is typically available during the summer!
The pulp of this fruit has such a delicious flavour to our taste receptors that it melts like ice cream in our hearts. It has its own nutritional worth and is known as the "King of Fruits!"
Yes, you guessed it right! We are talking about mangoes and the exploration of their various varieties. Learn about the history of mangoes and how they are grown.
TTrikon invites you for a Mango Festival Batch especially curated for its participants to enjoy one of the best fruits in the whole world
Day 0 : Friday
09:45 pm: Meet the Trikon Team at Bisleri Junction, Andheri (E)
10:00 pm: Bus leaves from Andheri, Pickups on the way
10:30 pm: Pickup from Pritam Hotel, Dadar (East)
11:45 pm: Pickup from K Star Mall, Chembur
11.15 pm: Pickup from Sec 17, Vashi (Below the flyover)
11.40 pm: Pickup from Hotel 3 Star, Kharghar
Reach Ratnagari to its base village Aamrai early morning from an overnight journey from Mumbai. Enjoy the most sumptuous breakfast after freshening up.
Post breakfast, your day is fully packed with the detailed trip on learning how mangoes came into our lives and navigated their way into our hearts!
- Visit the property’s small manufacturing unit and learn from the farmers themselves on how to grow and care for mango trees. The property has 750 mango trees and 15 varieties of mangoes!
- Take a guided tour of a mango orchard and learn about the different stages of mango cultivation from planting to harvesting.
- Participate in a mango-tasting session and learn how to distinguish between different types of mangoes based on their taste, texture, and aroma.
- Attend a mango-themed cooking class, and learn about the nutritional benefits of mangoes and how to incorporate them into your meals.
- Join a mango-picking tour, where you can handpick the freshest mangoes straight from the trees assisted by the farmers without harming the quality of mangoes. Enjoy the taste of the mangoes, and purchase some home with you as well.
- Attend a mango jam and preserve-making workshop, where you can learn how to make delicious jams and preserves using fresh mangoes.
- Attend the grand finale of the mango festival, featuring all the meals with a menu inspired by mangoes. Savour the flavours of the different varieties of mangoes, and enjoy the festive atmosphere.
- Post breakfast at Aamrai, drive to the most explore nearby Fort and Beach
- Post Visiting the beach, relax around the beach / Fort and head back to Mumbai. Lunch enroute Mumbai.
- Reach Mumbai late evening with Mangoes, Memories and lots of stories to like, share and subscribe!
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Identity Card
What is included in the tour
- Dadar to Dadar Bus traveling AC to and fro
- Day 1 Breakfast , Lunch , Dinner & Day 2 Breakfast , Lunch
- Non AC Sharing Accommodation
- Mango Farm Visit
- Entry Fees
- Trikon Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Meals consumed during travelling
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- Informative farm tour
- Fresh Farm Mangoes
- Visit to Nearby Waterfall
- Authentic homemade breakfast and lunch
- Team activities & Games in huge farm area
- Explore Ganpatipule temple and beach
- Farm with lots of home-grown vegetables and other seasonal fruits