New Year Special Bhandardara Lake Side Camping
Aren’t you bored spending 31st night at the clubs amidst the crowd and doing something so clichéd that everyone else does? If the answer is yes, then here’s a chance to spend some peaceful time at Bhandardara Lakeside with your friends and family and make the most out of your 31st night.
Please Note :
- Smoking cigarette, chewing tobacco or related products and consuming alcohol is strictly prohibited in the event. Anyone found in possession of the same or consuming it will be expelled from the trek. NO REFUND will be provided.
Batch 1 : 31st December 2021 - 01st January 2022
With Transport: Rs. 2,599/-
Without Transport: Rs. 1,999/-
Day 1: Friday, 31st December 2021
11:00 am: Meet Trikon Team at Pritam Hotel, Dadar (W)
12:00 pm: Pick up Point, Teen Haath Naaka, Thane
05:00 pm Reach Camp Site, Welcome drink
05:30 pm Evening snacks and Explore the area, spot famous Sahyadri peaks.
07:30 pm Enjoy barbecue and Bonfire
09:30 pm Dinner
12:00 am Celebrate New Year with your Buddies..
Day 2: Saturday, 1st January 2022 (Happy New Year)
07:00 am Wake up to a bright blue sky, peaceful waters and sleepy mountains, freshen up
08:00 am Enjoy fresh breakfast and chai
10:00 am Start packing up bags and folding up the camp
10:30 am Leave the campsite with lots of memories!
03:00 pm Reach Mumbai
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- Mask (Mandatory)
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Torch and mosquito repellent
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Dear Trikoners, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trikoner buddies prior to the trek in case of any confusion.
Fitness & Health:
Though camping is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
Covid Safety Guidlines
- Each member of the group (participants/leaders/ clients & staff) wears protective mask while on interaction with each other. Do carry few unused, disposable masks.
- It is strongly recommended to wear caps, full sleeves shirts and full trousers and shoes for adventure activities. It reduces exposure of your body parts.
- It should be ascertained from the participants that they are not residing / have not traveled in a containment zone and have not come in contact with any person who was tested positive in last 14 days.
- Ascertain whether any participant has any symptoms of Influenza like illness (ILI) like fever, dry cough, weakness, severe body ache etc. at the time of beginning of activity. If it is so then he/she should be asked not to participate activity and be evacuated on medical grounds and should be asked to report to local health authority with his own expenses.
- Strictly avoid eating gutkha, pan masala, cigarette or sniffing which induces spitting, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching external surfaces and touching your face when in outdoors.
- If the location of your adventure activity is too crowded then be prepared to leave or wait for the crowd to disperse/for your turn.
- It is mandatory that a participant informs the organizers if he tests positive for Covid within 14 days of returning from adventure activity. It will help the organizers to inform and alert all other persons in the group, so that they can follow the medical/government norms in this regard. Here it is absolutely essential that the participant observes
transparency and informs the organizers/group leaders about his Covid test results.
What is included in the tour
- Transport from Mumbai - Mumbai by Pvt Non AC Bus
- 31st Dec Evening Snacks, Veg / Non-Veg Dinner
- 1st Jan Morning Breakfast
- Barbecue (Veg / Non Veg)
- Triple Sharing Tented accommodation
- Bed Sheet & Blanket
- 5% GST
- Boat Ride
- New Year Gift
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any other expense of personal use other than mentioned in inclusions
- Saturday & Sunday Lunch
- Bonfire and Music sessions will keep you engaged
- Delectable barbeque will please your taste buds
- Games and team building activities
- Sleeping under the stars