New Year Special Bhandardara Lake Side Camping
Aren’t you bored spending 31st night at the clubs amidst the crowd and doing something so clichéd that everyone else does? If the answer is yes, then here’s a chance to spend some peaceful time at Bhandardara Lakeside with your friends and family and make the most out of your 31st night.
Please Note :
- Smoking cigarette, chewing tobacco or related products and consuming alcohol is strictly prohibited in the event. Anyone found in possession of the same or consuming it will be expelled from the trek. NO REFUND will be provided.
Batch 1 : 31st December 2019 - 01st January 2020
Day 1: Tuesday, 31st December 2019
02:00 pm: Meet Trikon Team at Kasara Station
04:00 pm: Reach Camp Site
04:30 pm: Explore the area, spot famous Sahyadri peaks. Learn how to set up tents.
05:00 pm: Team Building Games at the Site
09:00 pm: Bonfire is up! Enjoy barbecue for dinner and dance to your favorite tracks
10:30 pm: Party into the night with music, dance and games!
Train Time Table CST - Kasara
11:46 am: CSMT
11:59 am: Dadar
12:06 pm: Kurla
12:26 pm: Thane
12:48 pm: Kalyan
01:01 pm: Titwala
01:21 pm: Asangaon
01:58 pm: Kasara
- 05:00 pm Reach Camp Site, Welcome drink
- 05:30 pm Evening snacks and Explore the area, spot famous Sahyadri peaks.
- 07:30 pm Enjoy barbecue and Bonfire
- 09:30 pm Dinner
- 12:00 am Celebrate New Year with your Buddies with surprise
Day 2: Wednesday, 1st January 2020 (Happy New Year)
- 07:00 am Wake up to a bright blue sky, peaceful waters and sleepy mountains, freshen up
- 08:00 am Enjoy fresh breakfast and chai
- 10:00 am Start packing up bags and folding up the camp
- 10:30 am Leave the campsite with lots of memories!
- 03:00 pm Reach Mumbai
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Torch and mosquito repellent
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
IMPORTANT: Avoid wearing precious Jewelry during the event, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Bonfire and Music sessions will keep you engaged
- Delectable barbeque will please your taste buds
- Games and team building activities
- Sleeping under the stars
What is included in the tour
- Transport from Kasara - Kasara by Jeep
- Sudnay Evening Snacks , Veg / NonVeg Dinner & Sunday Breakfast
- Barbecue (Veg / Non Veg)
- Triple Sharing Tented accommodation
- Bed Sheet & Blanket
- 5% GST
- Boat Ride
- New Year Gift
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any other expense of personal use other than mentioned in inclusions
- Saturday & Sunday Lunch