New Year Special Bhandardara Lake Side Camping
Aren’t you bored spending 31st night at the clubs amidst the crowd and doing something so clichéd that everyone else does? If the answer is yes, then here’s a chance to spend some peaceful time at Bhandardara Lakeside with your friends and family and make the most out of your 31st night.
Please Note :
- Smoking cigarette, chewing tobacco or related products and consuming alcohol is strictly prohibited in the event. Anyone found in possession of the same or consuming it will be expelled from the trek. NO REFUND will be provided.
Batch 1 : 31st December 2022- 01st January 2023
Itinerary for Mumbai Participants
Train Time Table for Saturday
Catch CST-Kasara Fast Local @ 10:20 am
10:16 am Mumbai CST
10:23 am Byculla
10:29 am Dadar
10:36 am Kurla
10:40 am Ghatkopar
10:53 am Mulund
10:57 am Thane
11:13 am Dombivili
11:21 am Kalyan
12:34 pm Kasara
Day 1: Saturday
12:30 pm Meet the Trikon Team at Kasara Station
01:00 pm Proceed towards Base Village
01:30 pm Lunch en route
04:30 pm Reach Camp Site, Welcome drink
05:00 pm Have evening snacks and Explore the area, spot the famous Sahyadri peaks.
07:30 pm Enjoy barbecue and Bonfire
09:30 pm Dinner
12:00 am Celebrate New Year with your Buddies..
Day 2: Saturday, 1st January 2023 (Happy New Year)
07:00 am Wake up to a bright blue sky, peaceful waters, and sleepy mountains, freshen up
08:00 am Enjoy fresh breakfast and chai
09:00 am Start packing up bags and folding up the camp
10:00 am Leave the campsite with lots of memories!
12:00 pm Reach Kasara Station
02.38 pm Reach CST
03:00 pm Reach Mumbai
Please Note: Toilet Tent will be arranged as we are into Nature and Its Camping.
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Torch and mosquito repellent
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Dear Trikoners, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trikoner buddies prior to the trek in case of any confusion.
Fitness & Health:
Though camping is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
What is included in the tour
- Transport from Kasara to Kasara
- 31st Dec Evening Snacks, Veg / Non-Veg Dinner
- 1st Jan Morning Breakfast
- Barbecue (Veg / Non-Veg)
- Triple Sharing Tented accommodation
- Bed Sheet & Blanket
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any other expense of personal use other than mentioned in inclusions
- Saturday & Sunday Lunch
- Bonfire and Music sessions will keep you engaged
- Delectable barbeque will please your taste buds
- Games and team building activities
- Sleeping under the stars