Breathtakingly beautiful environment. Outstanding cuisine. Ethnic diversity. Fantastic service.
Without any restrictions related to COVID-19, Vietnam has fully reopened to foreign tourists. You are now free to explore and take pleasure in a variety of untamed natural areas, including limestone mountains, verdant terraced rice fields, and white sandy beaches. Come holiday time, let's escape from everything. Discover fresh sights, sounds, and tastes; encounters that are genuinely unforgettable; Let's play, unwind, and explore. Let’s genuinely exist in Vietnam.
Vietnam's jungles and monsoon forests are home to a variety of habitats and rare species of wildlife. Trekking is very common in this area, especially in the mountains of Sapa and the prehistoric scenery of Cuc Phuong National Par. Take a Ho Chi Minh City cuisine tour with a guide for a more urban vacation, making sure to fit in trips to the old Hoi Truong Thong Nhat palace and the ornately decorated Emperor Jade Pagoda.
Batch 1 : 16th May - 22nd May 2023
If you live in Bangalore, Pune or Mumbai, Just Book your Flight ticket to reach Ho Chi Minh Airport (SGN) before 1 pm Change it to reach by morning 9:00 AM
You can contact us for your Flight Ticket Booking assistance.
Day 1, 16th May – Welcome to Vietnam
You have arrived in Ho Chi Minh City, a vibrant, popular destination for solitary travelers. Take a break and stroll about the city.
We will start our Ho-Chin-Minh Exploring tour at noon, after which you can unwind at the hotel. From there, we'll go to Backpackers Street, where the weeklong party really gets going!
Day 2, 17th May – Chu-Chi Tunnels, War Museums
Chu-chi Tunnels reviews those experiences and gives you a sense of how individuals survived in those conditions. Vietnam is most known for its conflicts and survival stories. The guerilla army employed the Cu Chi Tunnels, a network of tunnels snaking across the jungle.
Day 3,18th May - Trip to Danang, Coastal Road trip, Hoi An, and Lantern Street
Let it sink in that you are in one of only three cities in the world with a creative undercurrent, or as we like to say, a place that helps you find your calling, as we begin our coastal road trip to Danang, a magnificent city. We explore the town's vibrant streets at night, set off aerial lanterns, and eat regional treats by the river.
Day 4,19th May - Ba Na Hills, Most Instagrammable Spot - Golden Hands Bridge & World’s Longest Cable Car
Be prepared to see four seasons in one day and quaint vistas that you won't soon forget as we ride the longest cable car in the world today to the castle resort at BaNa Hills.
The Golden Hands Bridge, considered one of the world's most Instagrammable sites, is the next obstacle we cross. On top of the hills, we will also ride some rides and explore a little French village.
Day 5, 20th May Hello Hanoi! Walk tour at Old Quarter, Train Street Market & Souvenir Shopping
We will travel to Hanoi by bus overnight while sleeping. This bus trip is distinctive in and of itself and will provide a genuine sense of Vietnam.
Before leaving to browse souvenir stores, get a beer at a street bar, and visit the railway street market, where a real train really travels through the market, we check into our hotel in the heart of the Old Quarter. It is a marvel in itself.
Day 6, 21st May Cruise at Halong Bay, Kayaking and Swimming
Vietnam wouldn't be complete without Halong Bay, a collection of fanciful islands encircled by azure waters where you can kayak, dive, snorkel, or just relax in a hammock while taking in this UNESCO World Heritage beauty.
At this point, you understand that your fellow travelers are now like family. Therefore, keep the spirit alive.
Note: Please be aware that kayaking is subject to weather conditions, and it may not be possible to do the activity if the weather does not permit it."
Day 7, 22nd May - Goodbyes & Nostalgia!
Take one last photo of your newly formed friendships since you'll feel like the time has flown by too quickly and that you had more time to spend with them and in this stunning nation. You will treasure their culture, people, and hospitality for a very long time.
Terms & Conditions:
- Final payments will be collected at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of final payment.
- It Is Mandatory To Carry A Valid Photo Identity Card (Passport / Aadhaar Card / Driving License / Voter ID Card).
- All rates and services are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- Above is just a quote. We are not holding any hotel bookings at this point of time.
- Early check in / late check out is subject to availability & totally at hotel’s discretion
- Rates are applicable for Indian (or applicable) nationals only unless specified
- Please note GST will be extra on final bill as per Indian government rules
- The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road, political condition, flight, type of class and operating conditions
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice, due to the cost change of hotel rates in case of any event, like Trade Fair, Exhibition, important holidays, etc.
- Hotel Block out dates include special events period, peak period, block out period and public holidays.
- High season surcharges will be applicable if any.
- Any type of mandatory fee like a resort fee / city tax / green fee etc. has to be paid at the hotel directly, the same is not a part of the package and cannot be pre-paid.
- Optional tours are booked & paid on 100% nonrefundable & non cancellation policy.
- Seat-in-Coach (SIC) Transfers - means NO MEET & GREET on arrival at the Airport. Clients must follow the joining instructions printed on the vouchers
- Seat-in-Coach Sightseeing do not necessarily offer complimentary pick-up and drop-off from hotels. Most tours do offer a hotel pick up. This information will be provided at the time of tour confirmation
- If the guest fails to catch SIC transfers he/she has to arrange own private transfers. SIC transfers will wait for no more than 10 minutes.
- On days when you are taking internal flights, there is a possibility that we might provide packed meal in case the flight timing does not suit the meal time.
- Triple Occupancy – In certain cities no extra bed or cot will be provided to the third person in a triple room. Instead a room with two queen beds will be provided OR a king bed with a roll away bed will be provided. Taxes will be applicable extra.
- There are times when hotels provided will be on the outskirts of the city, this helps in smooth inter-city transfers and to avoid city traffic
- We can only assist you with visa process, while visa approval or rejection is solely at the discretion of Consulates/Embassy.
- Do check your flight status/schedule 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure, since airline schedules are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve right to adjust the tour cost in accordance with the fluctuation of currency exchange rate or amendments in local government taxes
- The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client for any over stay expenses due to delay or changes in bus / air / trains / ship / or cancellation of special bogie or other services due to sickness, weather conditions, strike, war or any other cause whatsoever. Sightseeing missed & / or program being cancelled after the commencement of the tour & before the due period due to any unavoidable situations which are beyond our control. Any Loss/Damage of baggage by the Airlines / Hotels / Coach / Cruise
Payment & Cancellation policy:
- 50% payment before 60 Days of Travel date
- 25% payment before 45 days of Travel Date
- Balance 25% payment - 3 weeks prior to booking commencement
- 30 days before arrival – 50% cancellation charge
- 14 days before arrival - 75 % cancellation charge
- 1 weeks prior to arrival – 100% cancellation charge
Can you guide me on Flight bookings?
Arrival:Just Book your Flight ticket to reach Ho Chi Minh Airport (SGN) before 1 pm Change it to reach by morning 9:00 AM
Book your return flight from Hanoi (HAN). Any flight that departs anytime on day 7 is suitable. Hotel Checkout time: 12 PM
- Vietjet & Vietnam Airlines have direct flights for Hanoi & Ho Chi Minh city from Mumbai & Delhi. You might not see these flights on MMT/Goibibo, we recommend you search on Skyscanner. If you still need help with which flight needs to book and what are the charges, you can connect to our travel buddy on 9970095953
How much budget should I plan other than tour cost?
- To eat some delisious meals you will need spend budget INR 6k
- For Airport Transfers, the budget is roughly around INR 800-1000
- For International Flights, we suggest a budget of INR 15k to 25k. Book early to save more. Promotional offer is going on
- About INR 2-3k for Visa.
- Outside of these spendings, keeping an additional budget for shopping, alcohol and any additional activities you plan to do is recommended
How Much currency do i need to carry?
Everywhere they accept USD but spending in Vietnamese currency is different fun, as you suddenly start feeling rich, by spending millions of rupees in a day :)
The best & cheapest method to get local currency is to withdraw cash from the Airport ATM or an ATM close to the hotel. In case of emergencies, you can also carry 100-120 USD.
How will I get my Visa ?
Visa and travel insurence is not included , however we will guide you through the process of application and your travel buddy will be there to help you from the time you book your tour
What is included in the tour
- 6-night & 7-day stay in 3-star properties with google ratings of 4+
- Entry + Internal Transfers to all experiences mentioned in the Itinerary
- Experiences Included - Halong Bay One Day Cruise, Chu Chi Tunnels, Ba-Na-Hills, and Golden Bridge
- Internal Transfer by Flight and Bus between Ho Chi Minh to Hoi An & Hoi An to Hanoi
- Hearty breakfast on all days
- A Surprise Gift to Cherise’s Vietnam’s memories
- Visa and flight booking Guidance
- A Tour Buddy from India on a mission to make you feel all the good and comfortable and help you enjoy the entire journey
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airfare/ Tickets (International/Domestic)
- Airport Taxes
- Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh City Airfare
- Visa Approval letter/Visa on arrival / Fast track
- Meals except mentioned above
- Alcohol or other beverages unless mentioned in Inclusions
- Compulsory Tips for drivers and tour guides
- Travel Insurance
- Early check in & Late check out at the hotels/ room upgrade
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary
- Porterage at hotels, airports, seaports, laundry, telephone charges, all items of personal nature
- Excess stay & meals due to bad weather conditions/strikes, resulting in flight delays or any other form of transport
- Airline / Hotel surcharges (if applicable) during high / festive season, trade fairs, exhibitions, conventions, special events etc. to be paid extra per person
- Rates not valid during Peak Period
- Cocktails, Beers, or Drinks
- Any other meals than mentioned above, so that you can pick what you fancy
- Your shopping bills
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
- Admire the Chinese shophouses and gaudy assembly halls, iconic Japanese Covered Bridge, and faded French colonial-era mansions at Hoi An’s ancient town.
- Take a guided tour to HCMC Palace and Museum through five floors and rooms preserved in the 1960s and 1970s time-warp: highlights include the bomb-proof basement, with secret tunnels and war command room, kitschy cinema and casino, and glittering reception halls.
- Led by guides, crawl along the deep tunnels and get a rough idea of what conditions were like and see former subterranean facilities at Cu Chi Tunnels
- Experience the breathtaking beauty of Halong Bay in one day, exploring the stunning Surprise Cave, indulging in a delicious seafood lunch, and embarking on an unforgettable kayaking adventure through the tranquil waters, hidden lagoons, and picturesque Tip Top Island of this natural wonder.
- Take a stroll to fascinating glance at Hanoi’s daily life played out on the streets and soak up key sights that include merchant tube houses and 11th century White Horse Temple