Ahupe Ghat Monsoon Trek
Grade: Medium | Endurance: Medium
The Ahupe village is surrounded by mountains on three sides and valley on one side. The Ghat slides into the Konkan almost perpendicularly ending in the Ahupe Plateau. You can very well imagine the spectacular view that this topography is going to unfurl in front of your eyes! The lush greenery of the monsoon, the floating clouds and the innumerable waterfalls together forms a landscape which is nothing short of a canvas painting. Get ready to indulge your senses during the Ahupe Ghat Monsoon Trek!
Ahupe Ghat is the mountain pass between Ahupe village in Ghat section and Khopivali in Konkan side in Maharashtra.
Batch 1 : 29th - 30th June 2019
Batch 2 : 03rd - 04th Aug 2019
11:30 pm Meet the Trikon Team at Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM, near Dadar (E) station
12:15 am Pickup from Teen Haath Naka Junction , Thane
05.30 am Reach base village
06:00 am Breakfast & Get ready for the trek
06.30 am Start the Trek
10.30 am Reach the top & Explore the Fort
12:00 pm Lunch time
01.30 pm Start descend
04:00 pm Start return journey
08.30 pm Reach Dadar
Things to Carry
- Identity Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Trekking Shoes
- Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & biscuits
- Extra pair of clothes
- Clean napkin or towel
- Rain coat/ Poncho / Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella)
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or backpack (No sling bags)
- Camera (optional)
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Hand Sanitizer
Monsoon Safety Measures
- Put clothes, money, camera, phone etc in polythenes while packing
- Wear shoes with good grips
- Use repellents to keep bugs away
- Make note of nearest railway station, bus stop, taxi stand etc.
- Do not stray away from your group during the trek
- Keep family & friends informed about your whereabouts
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Dear Trikoners, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trikoner buddies prior to the trek in case of any confusion.
Fitness & Health:
Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
- Connect with wilderness
- Huge water plunges
- Top view - Damdamia, Bhimashankar, Durga Killa, Dhakoba & Gorakhgad
- Breathtaking valley views and mystical mountains
- Play hide and seek with the fog
What is included in the tour
- Transport by Private Non Ac Bus From Dadar to Dadar
- Food: Breakfast & Evening Snacks
- Trikon Trekking Expertise Charges
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion