Set on a holiest trip to Amritsar and Kartarpur
Have been longing to go or take your family on a spiritual trip to Amritsar and Kartarpur? You can now! The spiritual capital of Sikhism, home to the holiest shrine Shri Harmandir Sahib, also known as the Golden Temple – Amritsar was established in 16th century by the 4th Guru of the Sikhs.
The Golden Temple is the most revered and visited Gurudwaras. Exploring it in itself is a spiritual journey. The temple has a unique architecture and has a full golden dome. The two-storied temple structure is built on 67 feet of marble. It was Maharaja Ranjit Singh who built the upper half of the temple with approximately 400 kg of gold. The temple also has “Guru ka Langar” that offers free food to thousands of people every day.
The spiritual experience doesn’t end here as you also get an opportunity to visit Gurudwara Shri Kartarpur Sahib which is located in Kartarpur, Narowal district of Pakistan. The shuttle coach takes the pilgrims from the Indian border to the Gurudwara and drive them back. The holy place is situated at about 1 km from India-Pakistan border. Kartarpur is situated along the banks of River Ravi where Shri Guru Nanak Dev Ji is known to have spent last 18 years of his life.
Last Date For Booking: 3rd September 2022
Day 00: 24th September 2022
Meet TTrikon team at the Amritsar Railway station as per the train timetable. Check in the hotel. Night stay at the hotel in Amritsar.
Day 01: 25th September 2022
Get ready for Amritsar sightseeing in the morning at 7 a.m.Will be visiting Golden Temple , Jallianwala Bag , Wagah Border. Retire to the hotel in the evening. Night at the hotel in Amritsar.
Day 02: 26th September 2022
You will have to get ready by 5 a.m and by 5.30 will leave for Kartarpur visit. Come to the hotel for a night stay at Amritsar.
Day 03: 27th September 2022
Check out the hotel at 7 a.m after the breakfast. Time to return home with intriguing memories of the spiritual trip.
• Pilgrims who want to visit Sri Kartarpur Sahib in district Narowal, Pakistan can register in advance
• Each applicant must register himself/herself in advance before the date of travel
• Registration merely does not confer a right to travel
• Only those participants who have been granted permission will receive an electronic travel authorization (ETA) on the e-mail address
• Pilgrims should carry a copy of the ETA to Dera Baba Nanak ICP
• Pilgrims will go to Karatarpur in the morning and return the same day
• Pilgrims shall be allowed to visit only Sri Kartarpur Sahib and not anywhere else
• Carry eco-friendly bags such as cloth bags
Keep the surroundings clean
• Currency as per RBI regulations must be followed
• A pilgrim is allowed to carry only one baggage upto 7 kg weight. This includes drinking water as well.
• Please do not carry any item mentioned in the negative list
• Smoking, drinking and use of tobacco is not allowed inside Passenger Terminal Building (PTB) Complex
• Do not touch any unattended article. Inform about anything suspicious to the authorities
• Playing of loud music and photographing others without permission is prohibited
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Amritsar to Amritsar by Pvt Vehicle
- Day 2 and Day 2 Breakfast and Dinner
- Day 3 Breakfast
- Stay on triple sharing basis
- Private Vehicle for local sightseeing
- Administrative charges
- Trikon Expertise Charges
- GST 5%
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train / Flight Travel till Amritsar
- Lunch on All Days
- Entry Fees to Monuments, boating, Palaces etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions
- All Items of personal nature
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like Landslides, Roadblocks, Etc.
- Take a holy dip at the Golden temple
- Witness the parade and flag ceremony at Wagah Border
- Know about the crude Massacre at Jallianwala Baug History
- Enjoy having food at the local places
- Rise and dance with the #beingIndian feeling, we don’t mind a Bhangra session
- Visit Kartarpur: First guru of Sikhism, Guru Nanak