Andaman – In the land of the Shores.
Islands covered with spotless stretches of white sand, surrounded by shimmering and crystal clear lakes that meet the skyline, and tall coconut and palm trees hovering over it – do you believe that such places exist only in the movies? Or perhaps you believe that one can witness such scenic views only in Bali or Maldives. For somebody who love sunsets by the seashore and admire the tranquillity of ocean water gushing over the islands, if you think that Goa is the only beach vacation destination available in India, you haven’t explored enough. Goa is overrated. Allow us to introduce you to spellbinding and idyllic beach location that will sweep you off your feet in India. Are you wondering where?
Welcome to Andaman Islands – The Tropical Paradise of India. Located at the junction of the Bay of Bengal and the Andaman Sea, Andaman and Nicobar Islands are a Union Territory of India with nearly 300 large groups of islands. This Indian archipelago offers a perfect holiday retreat to those seeking a break from the hustle-bustle. Andaman Islands is a vibrant tourist destination and an untouched piece of heaven for couples, families and friends to visit and relax in the lap of nature.
Andaman Islands are slowly gaining a lot of popularity amongst solo travellers who wish to explore the eternal beauty of nature and lush greenery. However, if you are a couple, seeking a romantic time in the Andaman, there is a variety of romantic things to do in Andaman. For instance, you can watch the setting sun or savour your favourite meals under a candle light dinner by the beach. Andaman Islands offer luxurious and comfortable stay options with exclusive honeymoon suites, too!
If all the adventure enthusiasts are assuming that all Andaman Islands have to offer is to relax and unwind in nature, let us tell you, Andaman stores a wealth water sports and activities too. You can experience numerous activities in Andaman like beach strolling, swimming, cruising, speed boating, parasailing, scuba diving, snorkelling, etc.
So what are you waiting for? Book your tickets to Andaman Islands and dive into nature’s treasure trove with your loved ones for a serene and exhilarating trip.
Day 1 : Ensure that you land/arrive into Port Blair latest by 02-03 PM, as we will depart from the airport by 03:30 PM
- Day 7 : Take a flight post 2 pm from Portblair
Day 01: Welcome to Andaman
- The trip directly begins from Port Blair, the capital of Andaman and Nicobar Islands.
- On arrival at the Port Blair airport, our trip leaders will assist you on the journey ahead. From airport, you will be driven to the hotel.
- After check-in, you will get some time to settle in and freshen up. Before leaving for sightseeing in Port Blair we will have a “Get to Know Each Other Session” or an “Ice-Breaking” session.
- First, we will visit the popular “Cellular Jail” also known as “Kala Paani”. This jail is a 3 storeyed prison, built by the British in 1906, where Indian Freedom Fighters were held captive. It is one of the most famous monuments of Indian history.
- After seeing the architecture and spending some time in the cellular jail, we will head towards Corbyn's Cove Beach.
- Corbyn’s Cove Beach is a coconut-palm fringed beach which is popular for swimming and many other water activities. You can relax, bask in the beautiful views here and also indulge in thrilling water sports.
- In the evening we will visit the Cellular Jail again for a light and sound show.
- We will end the day by relishing yummy street food from the food trucks in Port Blair and also explore the night life.
Day 02: Havelock Island
- After a delicious breakfast meal, we will depart for the best rated island in India – Havelock Island. We will board a ferry to reach the island. The time travel is approximately 3 hours.
- During your ferry ride you will sail amidst the most breath-taking views of the sea and small islands.
- Upon reaching Havelock Island, we will check into our Beach Resort. After some rest, we will go to Kalapathar Beach.
- Kalapathar beach is a popular tourist attraction. The seashore of the beach is covered with white sand and enormous rocks of dark stone. After Kalapathar beach, we hop towards Radhanagar beach.
- Radhanagar beach has been titled as the “Best Beach” in Asia and the “7th Best Beach” in the world by Time Magazine. The beach is also included in the “Top 25 Beaches in Asia” by Tripadvisor’s Traveller’s Choice Awards in 2016.
- Get ready to be in awe of the striking beauty at Radhanagar beach. You can take a dip in the ocean or enjoy in the sunset.
- In the evening we will gather up and have fun at the resort.
Day 03: Water Sports and Adventure Activities at Havelock
- Today is the day where you will get an opportunity to tick off activities from your bucket list.
- Begin the day with scuba diving (optional activity) at one of the best diving locations in the world.
- After dive, we indulge in a yummy breakfast spread and hop for the next activity, that is, snorkelling at Elephant Beach.
- Elephant beach is another mesmerising beach in the Andaman, which is famous for its rich and colourful coral reefs and diverse species of fishes.
- At Elephant beach you can experience the optional activities such as Snorkelling, Sea walking, Jet Ski and Glass bottom boat ride or simply stroll by the sea shore.
- As it would be our last day at Havelock Island, we will head out to a party in the evening.
Day 04: Neil Island
- After an early morning breakfast, we will check out from our resort in Havelock and leave for Neil Island. The travel time from ferry is approximately 2 hours.
- Once we check in at our resort in Neil Island, we will reach for some time and then head for Bharatpur beach. Bharatpur beach is one of the most beautiful and serene beaches of Neil Island. You can indulge in water activities here as well.
- Next we will visit to see a natural wonder or the natural bridge formation at Neil Island. The bridge is popularly known as the “Howrah Bridge”, which is a rock jutting out from the main wall with a giant hole in it created by the continuous lashing waves over the years.
- Our next stop is at Laxmanpur beach, a surreal beach worth visiting. You can unwind here and listen to the calm sound of the waters gushing against the shore!
- Dinner and overnight stay at resort in Neil Island.
Day 05: Return to Port Blair and Visit Chidiya Tapu
- Enough of catching sunsets! Your trip to Andaman is incomplete if you haven’t watched the sunrise.
- SO, early morning at 4:00 am we will visit the Sitapur beach for sunrise. This excursion is completely optional. Sitapur beach is also known as the “Sunrise beach” as if offers spectacular views of the morning sun.
- After sunrise, we will head to our hotel for a breakfast and then check out to leave for Port Blair via ferry.
- After check in at hotel in Port Blair, we will visit Chidiya Tapu or Andaman’s Bird Island.
- Chidiya Tapu is a wildlife destination situation at a 28 km distance from Port Blair. This eco-park is idle for those who enjoy bird watching. The park is a carpet of rich mangrove forests which is home to many species of birds.
- After park visit, if time permits, all adventure junkies can opt for a hike to Munda Pahad to watch the sunset.
- The trail will be worth venturing upon because of the stunning views along the way. After about half an hour into trekking, we will find ourselves at the southern-most tip of the island.
- Here you can witness the vast sea that merges into one from 3 sides. The sea stretches its limits to infinity and offers a sight to behold.
- Dinner and overnight stay at Port Blair hotel.
Day 06: North Bay and Ross Island
- You will receive an early morning wake up for breakfast and to catch Aberdeen jetty. We will board a speed boat or a ferry from Rajiv Gandhi sports complex for a two island trip visit – North Bay and Ross Island.
- North Bay is known for its underwater marine life and beautiful coral reefs. Snorkelling and Glass bottom boat ride is advised to view the underwater beauty.
- We will spend time till lunch on the island and then head to Ross Island.
- Ross Island is officially known as “Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Island”. It was the 1st administrative island of the British during their rule. Here you can witness how British used to live at Ross Island. Also, you can find ruins of giant water distillation plant, a swimming pool, Japanese bunkers, church, bakery, etc. There is also a museum at Ross Island to give you a tour of history.
- After island visit we will head back to Port Blair.
- In the evening we will explore the markets of Andaman Islands for shopping gifts and souvenirs.
- In the night, we will head out for partying in the island as our last night in the Andaman.
Day 07: Departure
- After breakfast, we will check out from the hotel and head for the airport.
- Wish your final goodbyes to one and another and depart with memories for life!
What is included in the tour
- Twin / Triple Sharing Accommodation at 3 Star Property
- Breakfast (Set Menu) from Day 2 to Day 7 / Dinner from Day 2 to Day 6
- Comfortable Private AC vehicle for sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- All private boat and ferry tickets
- Entry Tickets for Cellular Jail , Light & Sound shows
- Speed Boat to Elephant Beach
- Snorkeling at Elephant Beach
- Rossland & North Bay Tour
- Driver Allowance, parking fee, toll tax, and Govt., Service Tax
- Port Blair Airport pick up and drop
- Trikon expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch & Dinner on all days, Mineral Water, Soft Drinks, etc.
- Flight tickets or any other transfers to and fro in between Port Blair and hometown
- Personal expenditure
- Any water sport/fun activity (Scuba, Sea walk, etc.) at any Island
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Camera/ videography charges at all places
- Immerse yourself in a beach life at the most attractive island of India – Andaman Island.
- Indulge in water sport activities like snorkelling, scuba diving and also catch many sunsets.
- Embark on a surreal morning trek for a breath-taking sunrise view.
- Visit the most popular beaches and Island like Radhanagar beach, Elephant beach, Ross Island, Laxmanpur beach and Havelock Island.
- A visit to the Cellular Jail, Chidiya Tapu and Howrah Bridge.
- Explore the markets of Andaman and the nightlife of the island.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Anybody found consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though this event is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
'Trikon will not responsible for flight cancellation charges, rebooking charges, etc arising due to event cancellation, modification or any unforeseen circumstances.'
Avoid wearing precious Jewelry during the event as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Amount of Rs. 15,000 needs to be deposited for booking which is non refundable. Rest of the payment to be done 14 days before the event start date.
This is an adventure cum leisure trip, where any unforeseen circumstances may contribute to the need for a change in itinerary. In such situations, we or your tour leader will suggest the best alternative similar to your original itinerary. In case of alternate plan, the expenses towards the same shall be borne by the participant.
Trikon would be happy to book your flight tickets on request. The fare is not included in the event cost and will have to be paid separately.
Valid Identity Proof (Passport / Voter ID Card), along with 5 Photocopies for each document.
A light-weighted Haversack or Backpack, and a smaller Day Sack
Cap, sunglasses, scarf
Camera, Binoculars (Optional)
Any medicines that you consume normally, post consulting a doctor