Mumbai - City that never sleeps, it can be best explored by paddling around the prominent landmarks. If you are planning to look for cycling events in Mumbai, Trikon won’t fail to surprise you. Our cyclists are well-trained to guide and take you through the nooks of the city when the masses are fast asleep and the roads are empty during the weekends.
South Bombay is usually a busy traffic segment of Mumbai, but during weekends, the cycling enthusiasts roam around the most explored yet enigmatic places in Mumbai. Cycling during the morning/evening hours keeps pumping in breezy air, thanks to the sea face areas. Be with the Gang and paddle around roads and witness the Sunset to experience the city of dreams in an unusual way.
Day 1- Sunday
6:00 AM: Meet Trikon team at Happy Cycles Shop, Colaba
6:15 AM: Cycle distribution along with Helmets, Ride instruction and basic knowledge about gears
6:30 AM: Start the ride
9:30 AM: End the ride at Happy cycle shop with Happy Memories
Gateway Of India
Nariman Point to Girgaon chowpatty
Sardar Pav Bhaji - Haji Ali
Worli Seaface (U turn from Dairy)
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- Masks and Hand Gloves (Mandatory)
- 1 ltr water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Clean napkin
- Small daypack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any.
- Cycling across the empty Bombay streets at the break of dawn
- Experiencing the calm of the early morning sea at Marine Drive
- Tea/Coffee and Breakfast halt inbetween
- Churchgate, Horiman circle and Asiatic Library in your ride
What is included in the tour
- Cycle + Helmet rental
- First Aid
- Expertise charges
- Mechanic support
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusions