Located in the interiors of Maharashtra, Dehne Village serves as a base village for famous treks in the Sahyadri range. Away from the lights and air pollution of Mumbai, Dehne offers a clear sky, making it a perfect location for Stargazing. By dawn, the skyline glows against a silhouette of Ajoba Hills and a setup of a sleepy, serene village. A wide, open, unobstructed view of the sky can help photographers try their hand at Star Trail photography too!
Day 01: Saturday
02:55 pm Meet the Trikon Team at Asangaon Station
03:00 pm Leave for Dehne after a brief introduction session
04:30 pm Reach Dehne, freshen up and head to the camping site. Set up tents and
08:00 pm Dinner time. You can stay up all night spotting stars, planets, meteors or coil up in the tent to catch some sleep as you please!
Day 02: Sunday
07:00 am Wake up call
08:00 am Freshen up. Enjoy breakfast and tea. Head to Asangaon station.
10:00 am Catch train back to Mumbai
Train Time Table
Catch CST- ASANGAON Semi Fast Local
01:04 pm CST
01:17 pm Dadar PF4
01:28 pm Ghatkopar PF3
01:46 pm Thane PF2
02:08 pm Dombivali PF1
02:19 pm Kalyan PF2
02:54 pm Asangaon
- Enjoy thrill of camping amid Sahyadris
- Chance to sleep under the stars or tents
- Indulge in local cuisine
- Witness gorgeous sunrise amid hills
What is included in the tour
- Local Transport traveling from Asangaon-Dehne-Asangaon
- Triple Sharing Tented accommodation at campsite
- Food: Saturday Evening Snacks, Dinner and Sunday Breakfast
What is NOT included in the tour
- Train Travelling from Mumbai to Asangaon
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion