Dudhsagar Waterfall Adventure Tour
Grade: Easy – Moderate
One of India’s tallest four tiered waterfalls ranked fifth ,located on Mandovi river, in Bhagwan Mahaveer sanctuary and mollem national park among the western ghats. Surrounded by deciduous forest with rich bio diversity and forming the border between Karnataka and Goa states.
Does this gigantic formation of nature needs more introduction?
Take a bow! Dudhsagar Waterfalls it is..
With it’s spectacular view to promise , it doesn’t fail to leave people awestruck with its huge presence and water flowing with an immense pride!
Batch 1 : 27th & 28th October 2018
Day 1: Saturday
- 03:00 pm: Meet the Trikon Team at Pune Railway station, Platform no 3
- 04:35 pm: We will be catching the Goa Express
- Overnight Journey toward Dudhsagar.
Day 2: Sunday
- 05:00 am Reach Kulem , Check into Hotel to get Fresh
- 06:00 am Breakfast
- 08:00 am Start our Ride toward Dudhsagar Waterfall by Jeep through through Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary Jungle. Life Jacket to be Provided at the Entry Gate
- 09:00 – 10:30 Visit Dudhsagar Waterfall and Explore it to the Fullest! Swimming at Pond Below Dudhsagar Waterfall
- 10:00 am Start Return Journey by Private Jeep
- 12:00 pm Reach Guest House
- 12:00 pm – 04:00 pm Freshen up and have lunch
- Mumbai Participants will move to Madgaon Station by Train or Local Transport
- From Madgaon Station Catch 12620/Matsyagandha Express
Day 3: Monday
- 06:35 am: Reach Mumbai (LTT)
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Get astonished with Huge Everlasting, Ever flowing Dudhsagar Waterfalls
- Jeep Ride toward Dudhsagar Waterfall & Jungle Trail
- Goan food to cherish.
- Unending train Stories
What is included in the tour
- Non Ac Sleeper Coach Train Reservation from Pune to Madgaon & Madgaon to Mumbai
- Local Transport from Kulem to Resort & return
- Sunday Breakfast and Sunday Lunch. (Veg).
- River Guest House for Freshen up
- Jeep Safari Charges
- Life Jacket & Bhagwan Mahaveer Sanctuary Jungle Entry Charges.
- Trikon Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals during train journey (Friday and Sunday Night Meal)
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- 5% GST