Perfect escape from all the other touristy destinations. Let’s keep the chaos behind and feel lost in the mystical valleys, bewildered jungles and silvery waterfalls. This Monsoon we take you to the road less travelled, we promise it’s just you and the nature that sinks together to experience surreal bliss. Wayanad – Kerala known as God’s Own country, is an eye pleasing destination where you relax, soak and absorb in the arms of nature. This beautiful hill station is tucked away from the hustle bustle for retaining the natural beauty. Visit eco farms, spice plantation and dance across the tea gardens in a straight out of the movie setting.
Located in the innermost part of Kerala- God’s Own Country, Wayanad is a picturesque plateau situated at a height between 700 meters and 2100 meters above the mean sea level nested among the mountains of the Western Ghats on the Eastern portion of North Kerala and on the sides of Tamil Nadu and Karnataka States. It offers a plethora of things to explore right from wild life to tea gardens and spice plantations. Trekking and boating lovers would also indulge in too much fun.
Mumbai to Mumbai 3 Tier AC Train Tickets : 14999/- per person
Day 0: Saturday
Meet Trikon Team at LTT, Board 11.40 am from LTT, 12.02 pm from Thane, 12.45 pm from Panvel
Board Train 16345 LTT TVC NETRAVATI EXPRESS and leave for Wayanad
Day 1: Sunday
10:00 am: Reach Kozhikode and start a breath-taking road journey towards Wayanad
As you drive across the sprawling tea estates, you will fall in love with the blissful view and mist-covered mountains. Click pictures En-route. Visit EN OORU the tribal village. (Depends on rush). Experience the life of native tribes of Wayanad. Post that have lunch and move towards homestay. The homestay, which is the epitome of hospitality and comfort. Get freshen up. Deep into the coffee plantations, this homestay arrangement is best for travel soakers and wanderers. Later We will go for Kanthanpara waterfalls. Come back to the Homestay by 7:00 pm for rejuvenation and fun. Play games and enjoy a lip-smacking dinner cooked by our lovely hosts.
Day 2: Monday
Wake up early and indulge in a small yoga session for relaxing your soul and nerves. Freshen up & Have breakfast. Today we will visit Banasura sagar dam, India’s largest earthen dam. Followed by meenmutty waterfalls. Post that we will visit Karlad lake a very serene and calm lake. One can opt for boating or kayaking here. Post that have lunch and go for tea factory visit. Learn about process of making tea powder from leaves. Later we will go for tea plantations visit and also enjoy Wayanad's longest zipline over tea plantations. Spend some time shopping Tea, Coffee and spices in the evening. Come back and relax for the night. Have sumptuous meals and spend time playing fun games with friends.
Day 3: Tuesday
Early morning wake up at 7:00 am and have breakfast before checking out. Start sightseeing with Karapuzha dam, Phantom Rocks. Visit Lakkidi viewpoint & Chain tree enroute. Have lunch en route and start the beautiful journey to Kozhikode railway station (2hrs drive) for boarding our train 16346 Netravati exp.
Day 4: Wednesday
Reach Mumbai at 5:00 pm. Unwind and relax at home, as the trip concludes with happy memories.
Places To visit
- En ooru
- Kanthanpara Falls
- Banasura Sagar Dam
- Meenmutty Waterfalls
- Karlad Lake
- Tea Factory Visit
- Zipline over tea plantations
- Karapuzha Dam
- Phantom Rocks
- Lakkidi view point
- Chain tree/Karinthandan Temple.
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Rain coat/ Poncho/ Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella)
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- A pack of salt and matchbox
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation Homestays/Dormitories
- Mumbai – Wayanad to and fro Train Travelling in 3 Tier AC Coach
- Both Veg & Nonveg Meals (Lunch & Dinner – Day1) (Breakfast, Lunch &Dinner– Day 2) (Day 3 – Breakfast, Lunch)
- Local mode of transport for roaming around and pick-up drop
- Entry fees during sightseeing, parking and toll charges
- Trikon expertise charges
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Adventure activities like zipline, boating, rafting.
- Food during train journey
- Any expenses of personal in nature such as Souvenirs
- Camera charges
- Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Feel lost in the magnetism of India's largest Earthen dam
- Witness cascading flow of Kanthanpara waterfalls
- Be at the top to click a panaromic green valley view from Lakkidi Point
- Stay amidst Coffee plantations
- Learn the process of tea making.
- A never to forget road drive across sprawling tea plantations
- Beautiful dams and Lakes to cover
- Bamboo rafting (Depending on water level)
- Shopping of bamboo articles
- Local Malabar & Arabic delicacies to hog on