Perfect escape from all the other touristy destinations. Let’s keep the chaos behind and feel lost in the mystical valleys, bewildered jungles and silvery waterfalls. This Monsoon we take you to the road less travelled, we promise it’s just you and the nature that sinks together to experience surreal bliss. Wayanad – Kerala known as God’s Own country, is an eye pleasing destination where you relax, soak and absorb in the arms of nature. This beautiful hill station is tucked away from the hustle bustle for retaining the natural beauty. Visit eco farms, spice plantation and dance across the tea gardens in a straight out of the movie setting.
Located in the innermost part of Kerala- God’s Own Country, Wayanad is a picturesque plateau situated at a height between 700 meters and 2100 meters above the mean sea level nested among the mountains of the Western Ghats on the Eastern portion of North Kerala and on the sides of Tamil Nadu and Karnataka States. It offers a plethora of things to explore right from wild life to tea gardens and spice plantations. Trekking and boating lovers would also indulge in too much fun.
Date : 30th Sept - 04th Oct 2021
Covid Guidelines For Wayanad Green Paradie Tour:
1. Participants those who are fully vaccinated must carry 2nd Dose Certificate.
2. Participants those who are partially vaccinated / Not yet vaccinated must carry RT-PCR negative certificate with them. Those who are not carrying the certificate will have to give manditory RT-PCR test at their own cost.
Day 0: Thursday, 30th September 2021
Meet Trikon Team at LTT, Board 11.40 am from LTT , 12.02 pm from Thane , 12.45 pm from Panvel
Board Train 06345LTT TVC SPL and leave for Wayanad
Day 1: Friday, 01st October 2021
10:00 am: Reach Kojhikode and start a breathtaking road journey towards Wayanad
As you drive across the sprawling tea estates, you will fall in love with the blissful view and mist-covered mountains. Click pictures en-route. On reach, the homestay, which is the epitome of hospitality and comfort gets freshen up. Deep into the coffee plantations, this homestay arrangement is best for travel soakers and wanderers. Have Lunch and freshen up, get started with sightseeing plans. Visit Karapuzha Dam, Phantom Rocks, Edakkal caves, and Wayanad Museum. Come back to the Homestay at 6:00 pm for rejuvenation and fun. Play games and enjoy a lip-smacking dinner cooked by our lovely hosts.
Day 2: Saturday, 02nd October 2021
Wake up at 5:00 am and indulge in a small yoga session for relaxing your soul and nerves. Freshen up & Have breakfast. Today we shall trek to Chembra- The highest point of Wayanad (In case you wish to skip this we can arrange a waterfall tour), explore Soochipara falls, and spend some time shopping in the evening. Come back and relax for the night. Have sumptuous meals and spend time playing fun games with friends.
Day 3: Sunday, 03rd October 2021
Early morning wake up at 6:00 am and have breakfast before checking out. Start sightseeing with Banasura Sagar dam, Karlad lake, Lakkidi viewpoint & Chain tree. Have lunch en route and start the beautiful journey to Kozhikode railway station (2hrs drive) for boarding our train. If we manage to reach a bit early we will visit Kozhikode beach in Calicut.
Board MANGLADWEEP EXP (02617) at 14.45 Hrs. Overnight Journey in Train
Day 4: Monday, 04th October 2021
Reach Mumbai at 2:00 pm. Unwind and relax at home, as the trip concludes with happy memories.
Things to Carry
- ID Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Rain coat/ Poncho/ Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella)
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
- A pack of salt and matchbox
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation Homestays/Dormitories
- Mumbai – Wayanad to and fro Train Travelling in Sleeper Class
- Both Veg & Non veg Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner – Day1) ( Breakfast, Lunch &Dinner– Day 2) (Day 3 – Checkout breakfast)
- Local mode of transport for roaming around and pick-up drop
- Trekking expertise and guide charges
- Entry, parking and toll charges
- Trikon expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any expenses of personal in nature such as Liquor or Souvenirs
- Camera charges
- Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- 5% GST
- Feel lost in the magnetism of the naturally formed Edakkal Caves
- Witness cascading flow of Soochipara waterfalls
- Be at the top to click a panaromic green valley view from Lakkidi Point
- Stay amidst Coffee plantations
- Trek till Chembra Peak for the magnificent view - Heart shape lake
- A never to forget road drive across sprawling tea plantations
- Beautiful dams and Lakes to cover
- Bamboo rafting (Depending on water level)
- Shopping of bamboo articles
- Local Malabar & Arabic delicacies to hog on