Situated in the Trimbakeshwar range, the Harihar fort offers a unique trekking experience, thanks to the sheer size of it. The way into the fort is a steep climb on a high rock cut staircase!
Built atop the mountain’s triangular massif, the three walls make the fort impossible to be conquered. The only way in is an 80-degrees steep staircase cut out of rocks, making the approach nothing less than a mission!
Date : 21st - 22nd March 2020
11:30 p.m: Trikon Buddies will meet you at Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM, Near Pritam Hotel, Dadar East
12:00 a.m: Pickup from Teen Hath Naka Junction
05:00 a.m: Reach base village and rest
06:00 a.m: Enjoy breakfast
07:00 a.m: Introduce yourself and get to know the group
07:30 a.m: Commence trekking
10:30 a.m: Reach the top and explore the fort
01:00 p.m: Enjoy lunch with a scenic view
02:30 p.m: Start descending
04:30 p.m: Reach base village and rest
05:00 p.m: Start return journey and enjoy evening snacks on the way
09:00 p.m: Reach Mumbai
Things to Carry
- Identity Card
- 2 ltrs water
- Trekking Shoes
- Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & biscuits
- Extra pair of clothes
- Clean napkin or towel
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or backpack (No sling bags)
- Camera (optional)
- Please carry personal medicines if any
- Hand Sanitizer
- Wear shoes with good grips
- Use repellents to keep bugs away
- Make note of nearest railway station, bus stop, taxi stand etc.
- Do not stray away from your group during the trek
- Keep family & friends informed about your whereabouts
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Dear Trikoners, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trikoner buddies prior to the trek in case of any confusion.
Fitness & Health:
Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
- Explore the iconic structure of the fort
- Visit the Hanuman temple and pond on the top
- Adventurous 80 degree climb on the stair
What is included in the tour
- Dadar - Dadar Non AC Bus
- Food: Breakfast & Evening Tea
- Trikon Trekking Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion