As the name goes - Hatkeshwar, this trek is absolutely hatke from any other Sahyadri trek you've ever been to!
A trek rarely done by individuals, this trek offers a view of a dam, a walk along a windy ridge, a climb over small rock patches, an ancient temple at the top and a natural bridge - something extremely unique. Yes, you can stand on it, with nothing under your feet but just one rock :)
The temple has a history of fulfilling people's wishes, so people whose wishes are fulfilled leave small idols of 'nandi' outside the temple. Who knows, the next 'nandi' may be put by you?
This trek is not at all applicable for First-Timers/Beginners.
Participants need to take Action Trekking Shoes which have a good grip. Normal / Sports shoes are not at all allowed.
Date: 29th August 2021 ( Leaving Saturday Night )
10:00 pm: Meet the Trikon team at Andheri Bisleri Factory
10:15 pm: Journey starts for Hatkeshwar, Pickups on the way
11:00 pm Pickup from Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM, near Dadar (E) station
11:45 pm: Pick up from Teen Hath Naka, Thane
04:00 am: Reach Base Village and rest for some time in the bus,
06:00 am: Good Morning. Have Tea and Breakfast. Post that intro round and brief
07:00 am: Trek starts from the base point
10:30 am: Reach Hatkeshwar Top and temple
11:00 am: Reach Natural Bridge
11:30 am: Start Descending
02:30 pm: Back to Base Village and Late Lunch
04:30 pm: Start return journey to Mumbai
06:30 pm: Tea on the way|
09:00 pm: Mumbai tentatively
Things to Carry
· Identity Card
· 2 ltrs water
· Trekking Shoes
· Enerzyl powder or Glucon D powder
· Snacks & biscuits
· Extra pair of clothes
· Clean napkin or towel
· Rain coat/ Poncho / Wind cheater (Avoid umbrella)
· Cap, sunglasses, scarf
· Haversack or backpack (No sling bags)
· Camera (optional)
· Please carry personal medicines if any
· Mask & Hand Sanitizer
Covid Safety Guidlines
· Each member of the group (participants/leaders/ clients & staff) wears protective mask while on interaction with each other. Do carry few unused, disposable masks.
· It is strongly recommended to wear caps, full sleeves shirts and full trousers and shoes for adventure activities. It reduces exposure of your body parts.
· It should be ascertained from the participants that they are not residing / have not traveled in a containment zone and have not come in contact with any person who was tested positive in last 14 days.
· Ascertain whether any participant has any symptoms of Influenza like illness (ILI) like fever, dry cough, weakness, severe body ache etc. at the time of beginning of activity. If it is so then he/she should be asked not to participate activity and be evacuated on medical grounds and should be asked to report to local health authority with his own expenses.
· Strictly avoid eating gutkha, pan masala, cigarette or sniffing which induces spitting, coughing or sneezing.
· Avoid touching external surfaces and touching your face when in outdoors.
· If the location of your adventure activity is too crowded then be prepared to leave or wait for the crowd to disperse/for your turn.
· It is mandatory that a participant informs the organizers if he tests positive for Covid within 14 days of returning from adventure activity. It will help the organizers to inform and alert all other persons in the group, so that they can follow the medical/government norms in this regard. Here it is absolutely essential that the participant observes transparency and informs the organizers/group leaders about his Covid test results.
· Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
· Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
· Dear Trikoners, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trikoner buddies prior to the trek in case of any confusion.
Fitness & Health:
Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
Important Information: Dear Trikoners, always remember SHOES are your best companion on a trek! Please wear a good pair of TREKKING SHOES and not sports or running shoes. Make sure they are durable and firm enough to withstand tough conditions. You can carry floaters to wear only after the trek is completed. Feel free to contact Trikoner buddies prior to the trek in case of any confusion.
What is included in the tour
- Transportation From Andheri - Andheri by Pvt Non-AC bus
- Food: Breakfast, Lunch and evening Tea
- Trikon Expertise Charges
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- Natural Rock Bridge between two peaks
- Ancient Shiva temple where wishes come true.
- Panoramic view of Pimpalgaon Dam and Malshej Range.
- Reverse waterfalls hitting your face.
- Ridge walks between two peaks
- Complete unknown and offbeat trek