At the top of the minarets, lies a beautiful city which is popularly known as Nizaamo ka Sheher. Call it the Pearl City or the city of popular Biryanis, this destination is every traveler must check in city. Down south, this city boasts of Ramoji Film City, Golconda fort and beautiful lakes, museum and gardens. Trikon lets you explore this city to the fullest right from shopping souvenirs, eat local delicacies and fall in love with the hospitality and blissful destinations right here at Hyderabad!
Things To Carry
- A lightweight Haversack or Backpack, and a smaller Day Sack (Avoid Suitcases)
- Good pair of shoes, and a pair of flip-flops
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Camera, Binoculars (Optional)
- Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, Light towel, Lip balm, Wet wipes, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer
- Extra Polythene Bags (To segregate used/ unused garments, wet/ dry clothing)
- Any medicines that you consume normally, post consulting a doctor
Above dates not possible?
Contact us & we promise to customize above itinerary as per your convenience.
Call now on 9820022466 or drop an email on email@example.com
Day 0 - Wednesday, 22nd January 2020 - Let the Trip Begin…
2:30 pm Meet the Trikon team at CSMT. We will be catching 11019 Mumbai –Secunderabad Konark Express.
Train departs at 3.05 pm from CSMT
Pune participants can catch the same train which reaches at 07:00 pm
Day 1 - Thursday, 23rd January 2020 - Chaarminar
07:45 am – Reach Secunderabad Station and proceed towards your hotel. Freshen up and have breakfast. We will stay at a good property in Hyderabad city.
10:00 am - Start your local sightseeing which includes Char-Minar, the iconic monument of Hyderabad without which your trip remains incomplete. You can enjoy street food here and shop for chaarminari kangan and Hyderabadi Nizam pearls. We will enjoy the Boat Ride at Husain Sagar Lake and watch the ‘Laser Show’ at Lumbini Park. Day concludes with dinner. Sleep tight.
Day 2 - Friday, 24th January 2020 - Ramoji Time!
06:00 am - Wake up Trikoners! Today you will explore the prime destination in Hyderabad I.e Ramoji Film City. You need an entire day to explore this destination. You will spend the entire day here watch the sets of popular tollywood and bollywood movie scenes. Ramoji Film City is one of the largest and glamorous film studios in the world; Ramoji Film City has also secured a place in the Guinness Book of World Records. This iconic film city of India Ramoji film city is where Bahubali and lots of other movies have been shot. This place will eat up half the day so spend enough time here. This film city is very huge and is bound to bring you closer to the era of cinemas.Come back to hotel and have dinner. Sleep well.
Day 3 - Saturday 25th January 2020 - Golconda Day!
06:00 am - Get ready and have breakfast. Leave for Golconda Fort, this fort is located in the capital city of Andhra Pradesh. Known as the Round shaped hill, this fort is an outstanding example of brilliant engineering and magical architecture. We will spend an hour or so here to explore it totally with a guide who will share insights about the destination. Then, we move towards Qutub Shahi Tombs and click pictures just as you want. We also explore Salar Jung Museum - 3rd largest museum in India with 43000 art objects (Indian Art, Far Eastern Art, European Art, Middle Eastern Art, etc.), 9000 manuscripts and 47000 printed books, spread in 38 galleries. Not to be missed- Veiled marble statue of Rebecca, 19th C British Musical Clock, etc. Day ends at Hussain Sagar Lake, a perfect place to unwind. Come to the city and have dinner at Paradise Biryani to please your taste buds. Before you hit your bed explore the infamous Lad Bazaar – Evening shopping can be done here.. Popular bangles and pearl market, since the time of Nizams. Sleep well.
Day 4 - Sunday, 26th January 2020 - Departure day
06:00 am - Wake up and freshen up. Have breakfast in the hotel and leave for the
09:00 am - Nehru Zoological Park. We drop you at Hyderabad Railway Station / Hyderabad Bus Station for your return journey by 12.45 pm.
13:25 pm Catch 17058 Devagiri Express which reaches CSMT at 07.10 am next day.
(Itenary is subject to change without prior notice)
- Visit the majestic Golconda Fort
- Shop hyderabadi Pearls and eat near Chaar Minar
- Eat Paradise Biryani
- Explore Birla Mandir and Nehru Zoological Park
- Spend magical evening at Hussain Sagar Lake
- Explore India’s one of India's National Museums, Salar Jung Museum
- Watch Laser Show at Lumbini Park
- Spend a day at world’s largest film city at Ramoji
- Watch out Asia's largest artificial lake - Hussain Sagar Lake
What is included in the tour
- Prime property stay in double/triple sharing stay
- MUMBAI-HYD-MUM travelling
- Dinner and Breakfast
- Entry tickets for all places
- Sightseeing comfortable bus
- Trikon expertise cost
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch and evening snacks from Day 1 – Day 3
- Camera fees
- Any joy ride or any other activity not included
- Souvenirs and personal expenses
- Water bottles and desserts
- 5% GST