Malshej Lake Side Camping
Yesss! It has started to get chilly and we know the winter smog makes you itch to get away from the city, so we’ve planned just the perfect little weekend getaway for you!
Get aboard and enjoy the journey meeting a whole new group of people, as we bring you to the village of Khireshwar, just a little walk away from the campsite. Watch and learn as the tents are set up, just in time for a sumptuous local lunch! Some fun games right up till the orange and red hues of a spectacular sunset fill the sky and the beautiful night is here! Lend a hand in starting the camp-fire and unapologetically indulge yourself in the rest of the evening, you special one!
Breathe in the fresh air as the sun comes up next morning (Life mein ek baar toh sunrise dekhna chahiye, nahin?) and head back, paying a visit to the ever-popular Malshej Ghat on the way, yay!
Batch 1 : 01st - 02nd December 2018
Day 1 - Saturday
02:30 pm: Meet the Trikon Team at Kalyan Station
03:00 pm: Catch Local Transport to reach Malshej Camping Spot
06:00 pm : Reach Khubi Phata , Walk for 15 Mins to reach Camp Site
06:15 pm : Reach Camp Site
06:45 pm : Post Evening Snacks , Pitch the Tent
07:15 pm : Play games
08:00 pm : Bonfire & Music
10:00 pm : Dinner
11:00 pm : Retire for the day
Day 1 - Sunday
07:00 am: Wake-up call
08:00 am: Have breakfast
09:00 am: Leave campsite
09:30 am: Catch Local Transport for Kalyan
12:30 pm: Reach Kalyan
01:30 pm: Reach Mumbai
Things to Carry
- Identity card
- 2 ltrs water
- Camera (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Snacks & Biscuits
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Clean napkin or small towel
- Sleeping Bag or proper bedding
- Mosquito Repellant
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Haversack or Backpack (No sling bags)
- Please carry medicines if you need any
- Hand Sanitizer
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- A spectacular view of our very own Harishchandragad fort & Taramati peak, on the way from Khireshwar to the campsite
- Campsite right by the Pimpalgaon Joga Dam that offers an excellent view
- Tent pitching experience: It’s a skill, baby!
- High yet flat terrain for you to freely run, play and dance across!
- Music & Fun Games : bring along your favourite playlist if you’d like!
- Barbecue dinner: Hot barbecued veggies in spicy sauce on a cold winter night, need I say more?
- Sleeping under the stars
- A visit to the beautiful Malshej Ghat
What is included in the tour
- Transport by Local Transport from Kalyan to Kalyan
- Food: Saturday Evening Snacks , Dinner , Sunday Breakfast
- Triple Sharing Tented Accommodation
- BBQ Charges
- Trikon Trekking Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses such as soft drinks etc.
- Anything other than above mentioned inclusion
- Any Expenses while travelling