Considering booking a Thailand vacation package? It sure would be worth a deal! Thailand, a stunning tropical country in South East Asia is a tasteful mix of culture, history, abundance of natural beauty and modernism. And that could be probably why this amazing country makes a perfect holiday destination for all individuals of all ages!
Breakaway from the humdrum of daily life and explore the spectacular beaches, fascinating wildlife, magnificent monuments, floating market bangkok tour, historical parks, mouth-watering Thai cuisine, the Temple of Dawn, the illuminated Grand Palace, and more. Every moment of this soul-satisfying journey will lift you up and enrich you personally.
What’s more, with Trikon’s exemplary Thailand Tour package deals, you can explore the diversity of this country without burning a hole in your pockets! Get in touch with us to enquire more about our Thailand all inclusive packages.
Batch 1: Monday, 20th January 2020 - Friday, 24th January 2020
Batch 2: Friday, 20th March 2020 - Tuesday, 24th March 2020
Day 1: Arrive in Bangkok – Pattaya
On arrival in Bangkok International Airport, you will be transferred to your hotel in Pattaya. Check-in to the hotel, freshen up and enjoy a spectacular Alcazar show in the evening. This show will take you through 17 acts that display cultures of different countries through dance and song. After this impressive dance and music performance, return to the hotel in Pattaya for an overnight stay.
Day 2: Pattaya
This morning proceed to the Coral Island by speedboat and spend our day at the beach. Return to Pattaya hotel. For rest of the day, explore the city on your own. Get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 3: Pattaya – Bangkok
Proceed to Bangkok for city’s tour, exploring various temples, which includes the world's largest Buddha- Golden Buddha and Marble Buddha. Enjoy a 2-hour evening dinner on luxurious Chao Phraya Princess cruise, travelling along Bangkok’s main waterway. Experience the beautiful night sceneries, illuminated temples and other historic monuments. Later enjoy a hot and sumptuous dinner and spend overnight in your hotel in Bangkok.
Day 4: Bangkok
Experience the thrill and excitement at Safari World, the iconic Marine Park, enjoy world’s first and only Orangutan Boxing show, Sea Lion show, Hollywood Cowboy stunt show, Dolphin show and Spy War show. Get up close and personal with wildlife like Giraffes, Zebras, Tigers, Lions and many more at the Safari Park. Return for an overnight stay at your hotel in Bangkok.
Day 5: Depart Bangkok
Post breakfast, you will be transferred to Bangkok International Airport to board your flight back home.
What is included in the tour
- 2 Nights accommodation in Pattaya hotel with breakfast
- 2 Nights accommodation in Bangkok hotel with breakfast
- Temple & City Tour
- Alcazar Show
- Coral Island with lunch
- Chao Phraya river cruise with dinner
- Safari World with Marine Park with Lunch
- All sightseeing transfers on SIC (Seat In Coach) basis
What is NOT included in the tour
- Visa fees
- Airport Taxes
- Meals except mentioned above
- Alcohol or other beverages unless mentioned in Inclusions
- Travel insurance
- Early check in & Late check out at the hotels
- Video and Camera permits at sights.
- Use of vehicle other than the specified itinerary.
- Porterage at hotels, airports, seaports, laundry, telephone charges, all items of personal nature
- Airline / Hotel surcharges (if applicable) during high / festive season, trade fairs, exhibitions, conventions, special events etc. to be paid extra per person.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Things to Carry:
- Water Bottles
- A light-weighted Haversack or Backpack, and a smaller Day Sack
- Good pair of shoes and a pair of flip-flops
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Camera, Binoculars (Optional)
- Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, Light towel, Lip balm, Wet wipes, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer
- Any medicines that you consume normally, post consulting a doctor
- Mosquito repellent
- Snacks & Biscuits to munch on (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder