Located on the west coast of Gujarat state of India, Daman is an impressive beach city offering a perfect weekend getaway from Mumbai. It takes pride in showcasing some great beaches that are popular among the tourists from around the world. With soothing and calm water, smooth sand and swaying coconut palms, the beaches of Daman draw everyone's attraction instantly.
Although we have heard about Daman, little do we realize about its rich cultural background. It is not just famous for its beach but also Portuguese era architecture, churches and the scenic beauty in the twin towns of Nani-Daman and Moti-Daman, which lie opposite each other across the Daman Ganga. Give time a break and be at Daman for a day with Trikon to explore sprawling forts, old Portuguese architecture and beautiful beaches.
Event Price: Rs.2299/- per person
For Trikon Membership Holders: Rs 2099/- per member
To avail membership click here http://bit.ly/2LxliDR
Batch 1: Wednesday, 26th January 2022
05:00 am: Meet Trikon buddies near Kotak Mahindra ATM, Dadar East
05:15 am: Bus Leaves for Daman with pickups on the way
05:45 am: Pickup Point, Opp Bisleri Junction, Andheri (E)
06:15 am: Pickup Point, SGNP, Borivali (E)
06:30 am: Pickup Point, Mira road junction
09:00 am: Have breakfast on route
10:30 am: Reach Daman and start exploring Moti Daman town. Visit Jamporee beach and Moti Daman fort
01:00 pm: Have lunch
02:00 pm: Post Lunch explore Nani Daman, St. Jeomres fort and Jain Temple
04:00 pm: Start return journey
06:00 pm: Stop for evening tea
09:00 pm: Reach Mumbai
What is included in the tour
- Private transportation from Mumbai to Mumbai by AC bus/car
- Sightseeing/Entry charges wherever applicable
- Breakfast, lunch (veg thali) & evening tea
- Trikon expertise
- 5% GST
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal expenses like watersports, shopping, etc
- Mineral water and cold drinks
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- Enjoy the scenic early morning drive on the beautiful Mumbai-Ahmedabad highway
- Lots of fun and games while travelling in the bus
- Unwind at the most beautiful and clean beach in Daman - Jamporee beach
- Indulge into beach side sports and delicacies
- Explore the sprawling Moti Daman and Nani Daman fort
- Stroll in the lanes of Daman showcasing Portuguese style architecture
- Click unlimited pictures of the beautiful "Bom Jesus Church" and "Church of Our Lady of the Sea"
- Visit the Jain temple and witness the intricately designed and decorated inner walls
A lightweight Haversack or Backpack, and a smaller Day Sack
Good pair of trekking shoes, and a pair of flip-flops
Cap, sunglasses, scarf
Camera, Binoculars (Optional)
Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, Light towel, Lip balm, Wet wipes, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer
Any medicines that you consume normally, post consulting a doctor
Snacks & Biscuits to munch on (Optional)
Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
IMPORTANT: Avoid wearing precious Jewelry while trekking, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Smoking is strictly not allowed. Anybody found smoking or consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
Fitness & Health – Though backpacking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.