Mr. Bachchan had once said “Kutch nahi dekha toh Kuch nahi dekha”! This quote is true in all aspects. Kutch or Great Rann of Kutch or White Dessert refers to the only white salt dessert, which is an empty expanse of white salt land and has blue sky above with absolutely nothing around. Mix of art and culture, traditions and ancient heritage together combines to deliver a scintillating experience all together. During the Rann Utsav, you can experience the superior indulgence of Kutchi culture and live performances. Witness the local artisans weaving traditional artwork and displaying the handicrafts.
At Trikon, we also take you for a Bhuj sightseeing tour where you can explore the Havelis and Mahals for the Royal treatment. If time permits, you can enjoy shopping in and around Bhuj.
Please Note : Block your seat by paying just Rs. 3000. We will book your train
tickets as soon as ticketing windows begin.
In case train services do not begin/seats are unavailable, the full amount will
be refunded immediately.
Date : 24th Dec - 28th Dec 2020
Above dates not possible?
Contact us & we promise to customize above itinerary as per your convenience.
Call now on 9820022466 or drop an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Day 0: 24th December , Thursday
17:00: Meet Trikon Team at Bandra Station
Leave for Bhuj by Train & Spend overnight in Train
Day 1: 25th December , Friday
Reach Bhuj Station by 09:00 am , Leave for Hotel by Private Transport , Reach Hotel by 10:00 am.Check in and Have breakfast and relax. 11:00 am we start for Kala Dungar and enjoy the scenic road drive. We visit Kala Dongar, which is known to be the highest point of Rann enroute for a short halt. Have lunch and leave for exploring the most awaited “The Great Rann of Kutch” for the excellent sync of culture and artistic feel. Feel lost in the white desert land. The White Rann absorbs the most beautiful colour and creates a magical ambience you’ve wishes to experience. You can witness LIVE dance performance and participate too. We can also see the Rann Utsav and enjoy local delicacies there. Try camel riding and attending live performances. Come back to hotel and relax.
Day 2: 26th December, Saturday
Wake up at 8 am and freshen up. Have breakfast at 9 am and leave for Swaminarayan temple, Bhujodi, Aina Mahal and Prag Mahal. Have lunch leave for Mandavi beach to witness sunset and explore the Vijay vilas palace. Post sunset come back to hotel.
Day 3: 27th December , Sunday
Wake up at 8:00 and freshen up. Have breakfast and leave to explore Kutch museum and Chattardi. Have lunch and shopping time for 2 hrs.You can explore the local market. Visit Vande Mataram Park for Laser Light Show by evening
Reach station at 8 pm to board train. Board Train at 08:30 pm
Day 4: 28th December , Monday
Reach Mumbai by 11:30 am.
Things to Carry
- Water Bottles
- A light-weighted Haversack or Backpack, and a smaller Day Sack
- Good pair of trekking shoes, and a pair of flip-flops
- Thermal Inners
- Cap, sunglasses, scarf
- Camera, Binoculars (Optional)
- Toiletries – Sunscreen, Moisturizer, Light towel, Lip balm, Wet wipes, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Hand Sanitizer
- Any medicines that you consume normally, post consulting a doctor
- Mosquito repellent
- Snacks & Biscuits to munch on (Optional)
- Enerzyl Powder or Glucon D powder
- Participants must carry cash in order to survive and buy anything at Rann. Except high end luxury hotels, restaurants and souvenir shops, plastic money such as credit card and debit card is not accepted throughout Rann.
- ATM’s are common only in Bhuj, and beyond that finding ATM is also difficult.
- Avoid wearing precious Jewelry, as Trikon won’t be responsible for any losses for the same.
- Please make sure you report at the start location as per the itinerary. No refunds would be entertained by Trikon. Consult your Trikon buddy in advance in case of any changes.
- Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Anybody found consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
- Fitness & Health – Though trekking is a fun-filled activity, it demands good amount of physical fitness. If you are under medication, please carry your medicines. During the trek, leaders will have over the counter medication for temporary treatment, so do give a heads up to them if you need any medical assistance.
- Blend the rich local art and culture of Dhordo - Kutch
- Handicraft artists weaving the beautiful art works
- Be at the top most point for sunrise sighting of Rann - Kala Dunger
- Witness the world famous RANN UTSAV
- Enjoy doing camel ride
- Walk across the widespread White Salt Dessert
- Visit Vijay Vilas Palace & Aina Mahal
- Visit Jai-Vilas palace and Mandavi beach
- Local shopping and food hopping around Bhuj
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in Triple Sharing AC rooms
- Mumbai to Mumbai Train Travelling in 3 Tier AC Coach
- Pure Veg Meals From Day 1 Breakfast, Lunch to Day 3 Lunch
- Comfortable AC Bus / Innova Car for covering all destinations
- Entry, parking and toll charges
- Trikon expertise charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Camera charges
- Day 3 Dinner
- Any miscellaneous expenditure incurred during the tour
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
- 5% GST